FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > North West Daytime

North West Daytime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Although we have been on the site for a while we haven't exactly done much due to nerves. We have discussed going to a club and are both happy and ready to take the step. Can anyone recommend a club where daytime during the week is quite popular? We struggle to get out at night because of kids

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I host the motd partys at cupids on a tues we open from 10.30 am till 5.30 and we also do a greedy girls on the last fri of every month both are good events xxx

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

First and third Wednesday afternoons in the month at the No3 Club in Chorley are good fun with a nice bunch of people going.

By *esterLilacCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

MILF Monday at Townhouse is the first Monday daytime of the month. It’s always really busy and has a lovely bunch of regulars who are dead friendly. The next one is 7th Jan x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Although we have been on the site for a while we haven't exactly done much due to nerves. We have discussed going to a club and are both happy and ready to take the step. Can anyone recommend a club where daytime during the week is quite popular? We struggle to get out at night because of kids "

In my opinion don't go to number 3 quest is much better Wednesday or Friday daytime's - happy to meet you guys there with some planning just drink and chat no pressure to play but if we do get on then who knows x

» Add a new message to this topic