FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Gatehouse in the Bolton area

The Gatehouse in the Bolton area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddonistik OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I've never been to the Gatehouse in the Bolton area but have heard so many good things about it. Our office is shut from Friday the 21st until the New Year and I thught I would try it at least once, hopefully more, probably starting with an afternoon and taking it from there. I love T-Girls, women and couples so flexible although I gather that it is very much a T-Girl hangout, (I might well be wrong). Taking the holidays into account are there any days / times that can be recommended?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Saturday 22nd swinging evening,

By *utchess of BJWoman  over a year ago

Northwest

"I've never been to the Gatehouse in the Bolton area but have heard so many good things about it. Our office is shut from Friday the 21st until the New Year and I thught I would try it at least once, hopefully more, probably starting with an afternoon and taking it from there. I love T-Girls, women and couples so flexible although I gather that it is very much a T-Girl hangout, (I might well be wrong). Taking the holidays into account are there any days / times that can be recommended? "
Open Sunday 2pm 12am mixed swinging Wednesday is the most popular day for Tgirls 12pm 12am I will be open Boxing day No membership just £10

» Add a new message to this topic