FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club SX - single F first time

Club SX - single F first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess Fiona 76 OP   Woman  over a year ago

clitheroe

It has some great reviews and looks really different to the other 2 I’ve been to (cupids and quest).

Just wondering how other single F’s found it (esp re the parking and it not being right outside).

Looking at going maybe this sat (29th).

Thanks in advance

Princess F

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atselevenWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hi hun, there us parking not far away, the club is great very welcoming etc, I'm going next weekend usually there for 8pm, quite happy to meet you if you don't want to go on on your own x

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

Can't comment from a female perspective, but there is a car Park just across the road from the entrance to the alley where Sx is located.

Personally found it a very friendly & welcoming club to visit.

clitheroe

"Hi hun, there us parking not far away, the club is great very welcoming etc, I'm going next weekend usually there for 8pm, quite happy to meet you if you don't want to go on on your own x"

Hi!

Thanks for the msg.

Weird as it may sound, I love the buzz I get from going into clubs on my own, always get incredibly nervous but I like to scare the shit out of myself

Might see you on sat then if I go.

X

clitheroe

"Can't comment from a female perspective, but there is a car Park just across the road from the entrance to the alley where Sx is located.

Personally found it a very friendly & welcoming club to visit."

Thanks that’s really good to know.

I was just a little worried about wondering around Blackpool on my own late at night/early morning. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Firstly god what a shame i am not there Saturday! Yes and there is a car park just over the road then straight up an alleyway only about 50yds so you should be fine x

clitheroe

"Firstly god what a shame i am not there Saturday! Yes and there is a car park just over the road then straight up an alleyway only about 50yds so you should be fine x"

Crap yeah you’re quite a long way away! Not a quick drive at all. But thanks for the post. X

Yeah just a little way! Hopefully get up there again soon and will give you a shout x

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

I drove around for ages looking for it at first before I found a fellow damsel in distress and we worked it out. There is on street parking and a car park really close by though.

It’s a great club, I’m sure you’ll love it xx

I loved it going as a single fem.. It's a great club and you have a fantastic night I'm sure.. Parking is only two mins away. I'm thinking if going on Saturday so I may see you x

By *te124caseyMan  over a year ago

Culcheth

Ive seen loads of good reorts about club

Am a single male going on 29th dec

Anyone else going please contact me

"It has some great reviews and looks really different to the other 2 I’ve been to (cupids and quest).

Just wondering how other single F’s found it (esp re the parking and it not being right outside).

Thanks in advance

Princess F"

The posters are correct paid parking is opposite Tesco Express which we are directly hidden behind.

There is also FREE parking on Palatine road and around it where the guest house are located from 6pm - 8am but hard to find a spot as go quickly after 6pm but not impossible. Please don't park on the residential streets they are zoned

If you have a problem finding the club, we are hidden well behind Tesco express up a alley down the side of Ali's take away. Please just ring the club if having problems finding the club and Paul will come and find you and accompany you to the club Xx

Lou Lou

clitheroe

"It has some great reviews and looks really different to the other 2 I’ve been to (cupids and quest).

Thanks in advance

Princess F

The posters are correct paid parking is opposite Tesco Express which we are directly hidden behind.

There is also FREE parking on Palatine road and around it where the guest house are located from 6pm - 8am but hard to find a spot as go quickly after 6pm but not impossible. Please don't park on the residential streets they are zoned

If you have a problem finding the club, we are hidden well behind Tesco express up a alley down the side of Ali's take away. Please just ring the club if having problems finding the club and Paul will come and find you and accompany you to the club Xx

Lou Lou "

Thank you so much that puts my mind at rest as a plan B if I get stuck thanks! xx

I went as a single female and felt extremely comfortable. It’s a club with a great atmosphere and fantastic staff, I felt safe and welcome. I parked across from the Tesco express, had a panic about change for the machine but it accepts card payments. The club it’s practically across the road from there so not far at all. It’s a well lit main road so felt safe walking across on my own. Hope this helps happy fabbing

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

How did it go OP, my first visit NYE was a bit difficult to find at first but had a great time once in and partying

"How did it go OP, my first visit NYE was a bit difficult to find at first but had a great time once in and partying "

Yes we are very well hidden which is good in one sense is good as very discreet but bad in the other because difficult for some to find but.... once you find us you know where we are and come back time and time again.

Lou Lou

» Add a new message to this topic