Best club for voyeurism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyeur for you OP   Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Hi all.was just wondering what club is best for a voyeur like me.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

If ur ever up in manchester cupids has 2 viewing rooms ones to tge couples room and a jail but there also is a lot of play in the dungeon and open beds hope it helps xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all.was just wondering what club is best for a voyeur like me.x"

Vanilla alternative without a doubt. All open play areas. Last time I was there, I saw at least fifty to sixty people having sex lol

"If ur ever up in manchester cupids has 2 viewing rooms ones to tge couples room and a jail but there also is a lot of play in the dungeon and open beds hope it helps xx"

We’ll confirm this - Cupid’s is great for couples who like to be watched - and for men who like to watch. We love it when we look over and see about 10 faces at the window ... met some groovy couples in there too !

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

Cupids is great to watch, they’ve got some amazing open spaces and viewing windows x

By *rmrsridesCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Another vote for Cupid's!

The couple's only room has it's very own private viewing room with glory holes so if you so wish, you could pop your manhood through to join in the fun.

The jail room has bars so you can get a glimpse of the action going on inside.

There are 2 very large open beds that always get plenty of viewers watching the usual mass orgies.

The porthole room has a round viewing window for you to get an eyeful of the action.

Plus, most of the time private rooms are left open by the occupants as they love to be watched.

We enjoy being watched and Cupid's, in our opinion, is the best NW club for this.

Hope this helps xxx

"Another vote for Cupid's!

The couple's only room has it's very own private viewing room with glory holes so if you so wish, you could pop your manhood through to join in the fun.

There are 2 very large open beds that always get plenty of viewers watching the usual mass orgies.

The porthole room has a round viewing window for you to get an eyeful of the action.

Plus, most of the time private rooms are left open by the occupants as they love to be watched.

We enjoy being watched and Cupid's, in our opinion, is the best NW club for this.

Hope this helps xxx"

Sounds good. Shame it’s bit far from me but on my to do list now

By *rmrsridesCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Hope this helps xxx

Sounds good. Shame it’s bit far from me but on my to do list now "

plenty of hotels nearby - better still, you could organise a coach trip haha x

Eureaka is a good place for voyeurs and its on your doorstep

That's why we go there

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Townhouse has 4 voyeur rooms. One is the couples room with a viewing window, another is our bars room which has 3 large beds in it and bars defining the threshold where voyeurs can watch without intrusion. Then there is our 'bunk' room which has a split level playing area with 2 hidey holes on the bottom where people can play and be observed but not right on top of you. We also have our orgy room which has sofas in it where people can sit off and watch the show. If like to watch BDSM play we have 3 dungeons and one of them has a viewing window.

Lots of voyeuristic opportunities and plenty of events for different tastes. We also don't rip guys off and charge fair prices and no membership fees.

We offer overnight stays at some of our events as we have guests travelling far and wide; these need to be booked in advance and are £15 per person

Vicky xx

Townhouse

By *oyeur for you OP   Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Thank you guys so much. Hopefully may see some of you soon.x

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Hope this helps xxx"

I am both a voyeur and exhbinionist!!!! I will echo what others have said about Cupid’s. The orgy beds are great fun to watch and be watched on. Also the couples viewing area is actually good for couples if they just want to watch what’s going on

There is some glory holes downstairs in Cupid’s which can be good fun as well!!!!

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"Eureaka is a good place for voyeurs and its on your doorstep

That's why we go there "

I would say that's only true in the summer when people are playing outdoors.

OurPlace4Fun in North London is all open play and a good club for single guys in general.

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

"Townhouse has 4 voyeur rooms. One is the couples room with a viewing window, another is our bars room which has 3 large beds in it and bars defining the threshold where voyeurs can watch without intrusion. Then there is our 'bunk' room which has a split level playing area with 2 hidey holes on the bottom where people can play and be observed but not right on top of you. We also have our orgy room which has sofas in it where people can sit off and watch the show. If like to watch BDSM play we have 3 dungeons and one of them has a viewing window.

Lots of voyeuristic opportunities and plenty of events for different tastes. We also don't rip guys off and charge fair prices and no membership fees.

We offer overnight stays at some of our events as we have guests travelling far and wide; these need to be booked in advance and are £15 per person

Vicky xx

Townhouse "

Oh yes! The room with the bars is one of my favourites in Townhouse! Great for being watched xx

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

Must plan a trip to Manchester, sounds great.

» Add a new message to this topic