FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Recommendations for bi club nights?

Recommendations for bi club nights?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nEnglishmanAbroad OP   Man  over a year ago

Away right now

Hello all. Can anyone recommend the best bi club nights for a single guy attending for the first time?

I was dragged up properly and I’m fully house trained, and capable of holding a conversation rather than wandering, wanking and lurking, so hopefully I won’t embarrass myself. But as a first timer and someone going on my own I’m a little nervous, so I’m curious to get people’s thoughts on the atmosphere and how welcoming, and well-attended, some of the bi events are.

Many thanks in advance for any comments.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

We've been to one of the Naughty Bi Nature events at Arousals in Dunstable. It is a really welcoming, friendly and non judgemental night. We will definitely go when we can next year. Give it a try.

T x

By *rmrsridesCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We organise "Un-Bi-lievable" @ Cupid's, held once a month, the next event being the 28th Jan xxx

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Spicyminx's Bi Nights at The Vanilla Alternative have been taking place on the 1st Friday of the month for over 3 years. Attracting over 100 guests, they appeal to a wide cross section of this lifestyle as can be seen from the many reviews in the CLUBS section here.

There is a thread for the next one on 4th January in the CLUB EVENTS section of the forum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Naughty Bi Nature at Arousal...friendly atmosphere and non pushy...every third week of the month..see you there..

I would say as a first go, I have to second the VAs Bi night, really friendly atmosphere, I am sure you will have an amazing night there!

X

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I would say as a first go, I have to second the VAs Bi night, really friendly atmosphere, I am sure you will have an amazing night there!

X"

Sounds a good place to go if a guy is unsure about meeting another guy as there would be less pressure than if it was at someone’s house

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"We've been to one of the Naughty Bi Nature events at Arousals in Dunstable. It is a really welcoming, friendly and non judgemental night. We will definitely go when we can next year. Give it a try.

T x "

By *nEnglishmanAbroad OP   Man  over a year ago

Away right now

Many thanks all for the comments and suggestions - much appreciated.

I will have to give some or all of them a try!

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

Each time I’ve been to the VA binight the welcome has been great, the atmosphere respectful but lively and no pressure on anyone. But plenty to interest you I’m sure! A great bunch of people

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Naughty Bi Nature at Arousal...friendly atmosphere and non pushy...every third week of the month..see you there.. "

Bitastic at Greenhouse in luton every Friday is a friendly night, as is the bi night at Chameleons on Mondays

"Hello all. Can anyone recommend the best bi club nights for a single guy attending for the first time?

I was dragged up properly and I’m fully house trained, and capable of holding a conversation rather than wandering, wanking and lurking, so hopefully I won’t embarrass myself. But as a first timer and someone going on my own I’m a little nervous, so I’m curious to get people’s thoughts on the atmosphere and how welcoming, and well-attended, some of the bi events are.

Many thanks in advance for any comments. "

VA bi nights are amazing. I have been clubbing for sometime now but since I started going to spicy bi nights, I look no further. Great club, clean nice decor, superb hot tub, professional staff, and always sexy & friendly crowd. On top of that, Terrance Higgins trust are always there for sti tests. Saves me lots of time for going to clinic. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to go first time

» Add a new message to this topic