FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Can any lady help me out...

Can any lady help me out...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm staying at the premiere inn in wateringbury, and know there mat be a few couples who wi also be staying here, who will be attending pleasures tonight, and I left my tweezers at home, and a lady must know how it feels to desperately need to pluck ones eyebrows, didn't have time to get them waxed, and I'm here now and I don't drive and there is no local shops, so was hoping that maybe someone can borrow me a pair, or even of I can buy a set of someone, I can go without but I feel like a hairy gorillas with messy eyebrows hahaha thankyou xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Perhaps use a razor very carefully?

"Perhaps use a razor very carefully? "

I'd be the one to shave my eyebrows off lol x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm perhaps not one to talk, because I'm incredibly lax, but I'm sure no one will notice or care. (if I were anywhere near you I'd be offering my tweezers instead, because I know what it's like)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm staying at the premiere inn in wateringbury, and know there mat be a few couples who wi also be staying here, who will be attending pleasures tonight, and I left my tweezers at home, and a lady must know how it feels to desperately need to pluck ones eyebrows, didn't have time to get them waxed, and I'm here now and I don't drive and there is no local shops, so was hoping that maybe someone can borrow me a pair, or even of I can buy a set of someone, I can go without but I feel like a hairy gorillas with messy eyebrows hahaha thankyou xx"

Just go chemist supermarket pound shop

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I'm staying at the premiere inn in wateringbury, and know there mat be a few couples who wi also be staying here, who will be attending pleasures tonight, and I left my tweezers at home, and a lady must know how it feels to desperately need to pluck ones eyebrows, didn't have time to get them waxed, and I'm here now and I don't drive and there is no local shops, so was hoping that maybe someone can borrow me a pair, or even of I can buy a set of someone, I can go without but I feel like a hairy gorillas with messy eyebrows hahaha thankyou xx"

Sorry but this made me giggle, I assumed it was a single male and I could just imagine a butch, hairy guy running around asking people for tweezers

"I'm staying at the premiere inn in wateringbury, and know there mat be a few couples who wi also be staying here, who will be attending pleasures tonight, and I left my tweezers at home, and a lady must know how it feels to desperately need to pluck ones eyebrows, didn't have time to get them waxed, and I'm here now and I don't drive and there is no local shops, so was hoping that maybe someone can borrow me a pair, or even of I can buy a set of someone, I can go without but I feel like a hairy gorillas with messy eyebrows hahaha thankyou xx

Just go chemist supermarket pound shop "

Google first then taxi ride to supermarket ?

Ask another fem that's stating in your hotel ?

"I'm staying at the premiere inn in wateringbury, and know there mat be a few couples who wi also be staying here, who will be attending pleasures tonight, and I left my tweezers at home, and a lady must know how it feels to desperately need to pluck ones eyebrows, didn't have time to get them waxed, and I'm here now and I don't drive and there is no local shops, so was hoping that maybe someone can borrow me a pair, or even of I can buy a set of someone, I can go without but I feel like a hairy gorillas with messy eyebrows hahaha thankyou xx

Sorry but this made me giggle, I assumed it was a single male and I could just imagine a butch, hairy guy running around asking people for tweezers "

Lol I'm defiantly not a single male, and the only place I'm hairy are my eyebrows hahaha xx

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

She's already stated no car and no local shops in the OP.

It's a trap

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Maybe as at reception OP?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Ask

There's a big asda open till 7pm 4 miles away

Sadly none round here, and have no idea where the nearest shops are but by looks of it at least a 40mim bus ride just 1 way, so was hoping someone coming this way could help me out. No harm in trying to ask, my hubby thinks I'm crazy asking on here, but surely I'm not the only lady who hates this dilemma haha xx

[Removed by poster at 31/12/18 12:22:35]

"There's a big asda open till 7pm 4 miles away "

And where is that exactly??? I'm sorry but I have no idea how far 4miles away is lol, I've tried looking on googlemaps but am crap at that really x

Be a bit cheeky & knock on a few doors.

Manchester (she/her)

Or do you have any makeup or toiletries which might help your eyebrows stick in place (something a bit sticky and gluey - minds out of the gutter guys)? A spoolie for your mascara to brush the longer bits into the rest of your brow?

"Or do you have any makeup or toiletries which might help your eyebrows stick in place (something a bit sticky and gluey - minds out of the gutter guys)? A spoolie for your mascara to brush the longer bits into the rest of your brow? "

I may just have to go with messy eyebrows, my hubby says they look ok and not has bad has I feel they look, I just feel half done with my eyebrows not being done lol xx

"There's a big asda open till 7pm 4 miles away

And where is that exactly??? I'm sorry but I have no idea how far 4miles away is lol, I've tried looking on googlemaps but am crap at that really x"

4 miles is a 5 minute drive if no traffic

I guess a taxi is a pound a Mile..

Could end up costing you a tenner for tweezers

Maybe a bus ride

Maybe walk

I can walk 4 miles in half hour

Manchester (she/her)

"Or do you have any makeup or toiletries which might help your eyebrows stick in place (something a bit sticky and gluey - minds out of the gutter guys)? A spoolie for your mascara to brush the longer bits into the rest of your brow?

I may just have to go with messy eyebrows, my hubby says they look ok and not has bad has I feel they look, I just feel half done with my eyebrows not being done lol xx"

I'm sure no one will notice or care that much, and that you're beautiful as you are.

"There's a big asda open till 7pm 4 miles away

And where is that exactly??? I'm sorry but I have no idea how far 4miles away is lol, I've tried looking on googlemaps but am crap at that really x

4 miles is a 5 minute drive if no traffic

I guess a taxi is a pound a Mile..

Could end up costing you a tenner for tweezers

Maybe a bus ride

Maybe walk

I can walk 4 miles in half hour "

I think I'll leave going to asda, I don't do walking far and can't really justify spending however much in cabs x

"Or do you have any makeup or toiletries which might help your eyebrows stick in place (something a bit sticky and gluey - minds out of the gutter guys)? A spoolie for your mascara to brush the longer bits into the rest of your brow?

I may just have to go with messy eyebrows, my hubby says they look ok and not has bad has I feel they look, I just feel half done with my eyebrows not being done lol xx

I'm sure no one will notice or care that much, and that you're beautiful as you are. "

Thankyou xx

» Add a new message to this topic