FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bristol Gardens Spa, Brighton

Bristol Gardens Spa, Brighton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning everyone,

I know this place has been discussed a lot. But I've been invite down to spend a Tuesday there. I think it's more to chill out than play. Just wondering what people's views of the place are. The spa area as much as the theme rooms.

All feedback welcome, good, bad and the ugly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Morning everyone,

I know this place has been discussed a lot. But I've been invite down to spend a Tuesday there. I think it's more to chill out than play. Just wondering what people's views of the place are. The spa area as much as the theme rooms.

All feedback welcome, good, bad and the ugly."

We like it a lot. The facilities are very clean and well run.

The “rest” rooms are fine and we enjoy the larger open one.

Of course, as a couple, we can enjoy ourselves regardless of whoever else is there.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

It's lovely.

Try not to break the simple rule. Don't be sexually overt other than in the rest rooms.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"It's lovely.

Try not to break the simple rule. Don't be sexually overt other than in the rest rooms. "

Absolutely. Great place and follow the rules. A group were kicked out for not doing that last Sunday.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Just follow the rules don't be a stalker and enjoy the superb facility's

By *ivelaughlove16Couple  over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

We have been on numerous occasions and we love it ,the spa areas are lovely and clean and lots of hot tubs ,saunas ,steam rooms etc .We love the chill out area on the top floor as well ,good coffee and food as well and when you feel the need there's the play rooms on 2nd floor ,as a couple it's great value for money and shame we don't live closer .As people have said read the rules and enjoy all the facilities and you will have a great time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have been on numerous occasions and we love it ,the spa areas are lovely and clean and lots of hot tubs ,saunas ,steam rooms etc .We love the chill out area on the top floor as well ,good coffee and food as well and when you feel the need there's the play rooms on 2nd floor ,as a couple it's great value for money and shame we don't live closer .As people have said read the rules and enjoy all the facilities and you will have a great time "

We will be going again on the afternoon of the 12th and will enjoy it all!

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I've been many times and love it. It's has a lovely atmosphere with friendly staff. The spa facilities are great, I love the cold pool after the heat of a hot tub. It's great for flirting and deciding who you might want to take upstairs.

The cafe bit has good value snacks, drinks and sandwiches and there are therapeutic massages available.

There are still rules upstairs like no knocking on closed doors and no hovering in corridors but other than that they pretty much leave you alone in there. My favourite is the mirror room.

I'm jelous, wish I could go this week. Have fun.

» Add a new message to this topic