FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best Club for Single Guys

Best Club for Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eterj9000eng OP   Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

Can anybody recommend a club in the midland area or beyond where single guys are welcome?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nearly all clubs welcome single guys but would strongly recommend Xtasia

Brilliant club with excellent staff that are very help.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would avoid the attic as there is far to many single guys there walking around like wanking zombies

Tamworth

Thanks

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Single guys are welcome at cupids though on party nights may have a reserve list in play as they try to get the ratio right xxx

Tamworth

Thanks for the info Peachy

By *heperfectcock1Man  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

don't go cupids if single the owner accuse u of all sorts couples and single women alright but if he doesn't like the look of you he will start on you for nothing ex army I believe amours is more welcoming for singles guys and it been done up and reopening soon.

Tamworth

Thanks

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Hi guys from what the guy said about the club is it alright to go clubs as a single man

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Course it is its a great way of mixing with like minded people xx

MANCHESTER

don't get me wrong tho people in their make you feel very welcoming but got accused of smoking in their and don't even smoke nevermind then got barred from the bar for one hour for putting my towel in locker thinking I was gunner kick off go at your own mercy that's all I can say good luck tho.

By *Flutter-Woman  over a year ago

Not in f’kin London!

"Nearly all clubs welcome single guys but would strongly recommend Xtasia

Brilliant club with excellent staff that are very help."

I second this. So impressed with my first time at this brilliant venue.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Townhouse has a lot of events where single guys are welcome - all except a Saturday night when it’s restricted to 8 single guys, or the couples nights where it’s all couples & single fems.

There are a few events aimed at greedy girls / group play so the events wouldn’t work without our single guys! But any of the guest list events that aren’t couples / fems only will welcome non-member single guys!

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

All the clubs mentioned are good ones worth visiting and keep a look out for events posted in the forums to get on the guest list for events

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" got accused of smoking in their and don't even smoke "

Were you vaping ?

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

My preferred club is Atlantis in Stoke. Single guys are very welcome on Fridays. Bring ID and you can join on the night. Everyone gets a tour of the club, rules are explained and the guide will answer questions and give you tips to get the most out of your visit.

Check out the club reviews.

MANCHESTER

"Townhouse has a lot of events where single guys are welcome - all except a Saturday night when it’s restricted to 8 single guys, or the couples nights where it’s all couples & single fems.

There are a few events aimed at greedy girls / group play so the events wouldn’t work without our single guys! But any of the guest list events that aren’t couples / fems only will welcome non-member single guys! "

MANCHESTER

went townhouse once it was mint and very welcoming the bar I know in a club that sells beer and very cheap defo going for a raw event this year epic them

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"went townhouse once it was mint and very welcoming the bar I know in a club that sells beer and very cheap defo going for a raw event this year epic them "

Next RAW is Friday 8th Feb

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"went townhouse once it was mint and very welcoming the bar I know in a club that sells beer and very cheap defo going for a raw event this year epic them "

I've heard a lot of good things about the townhouse. Definitely on my one to visit list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Can anybody recommend a club in the midland area or beyond where single guys are welcome?"

i really worry when single guys say "best" because its normally code for "get my leg over without making any serious effort"

you can make any club work for you if you use time, patience, basic common sense and quite frankly not being a tit!!!

go to a club, talk to people... and repeat.....

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Libs is great because you can go in on the host's guest list when they hold a party night so get to try without having to buy membership, just entry fee. Plus it's a great club!

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Libs is great because you can go in on the host's guest list when they hold a party night so get to try without having to buy membership, just entry fee. Plus it's a great club! "

I've always had the impression that its for the beautiful people of the world.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"went townhouse once it was mint and very welcoming the bar I know in a club that sells beer and very cheap defo going for a raw event this year epic them

Next RAW is Friday 8th Feb "

ohhh diary check for me

Back on topic. All the club's mentioned are great for single guys on the right night/ day.

Just make sure that single guys make the most of it actually talk to people... attic is good to but it's so big the guys end up walking around. Notice the ones that do well are sat chatting to people. But that goes for any club

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

"Libs is great because you can go in on the host's guest list when they hold a party night so get to try without having to buy membership, just entry fee. Plus it's a great club!

I've always had the impression that its for the beautiful people of the world. "

It's a very friendly club and attracts a nice crowd.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Only been to Cupids and Chameleons I'm your area, really enjoyed both.

For a first time as a single guy, I'd recommend a small, compact club as it's easy to start a conversation if everyone isn't so spread out, much as a loved Kestrels, the size of the place was intimidating at first. Hot tubs are also a good focal point. Avoid anywhere going for a night club feel as loud music also makes chatting someone up harder. I will only do Eurekas as part of a couple for that reason.

MANCHESTER

"went townhouse once it was mint and very welcoming the bar I know in a club that sells beer and very cheap defo going for a raw event this year epic them

Next RAW is Friday 8th Feb "

can't make that one but will make the one after and possibly bringing a fit bird with me cos took her last time and she loved it to.

MANCHESTER

"Libs is great because you can go in on the host's guest list when they hold a party night so get to try without having to buy membership, just entry fee. Plus it's a great club! "
where's that club

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Libs is great because you can go in on the host's guest list when they hold a party night so get to try without having to buy membership, just entry fee. Plus it's a great club! where's that club "

Lutterworth near Leicester just down the A5 of junction 18 on the M1 you can't miss it

MANCHESTER

"Libs is great because you can go in on the host's guest list when they hold a party night so get to try without having to buy membership, just entry fee. Plus it's a great club! where's that club

Lutterworth near Leicester just down the A5 of junction 18 on the M1 you can't miss it "

ok cheers for info

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Single guys are very welcome at La Chambre on Wednesday and Friday nights

MANCHESTER

"Single guys are very welcome at La Chambre on Wednesday and Friday nights"
where's that

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Single guys are very welcome at La Chambre on Wednesday and Friday nights where's that "

Sheffield. Most of the clubs are listed under the club review section.

» Add a new message to this topic