FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Northwich Sauna

Northwich Sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m thinking of making 2019 the year I work up the courage to attend one of the T Girl days at Northwich sauna. Can someone who has attended previously give me some info i.e. is there a separate changing room for T Girls, Is Wednesday better than Friday. Any information would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a couple of seperate changing rooms for t girls. Weds is the better day to go. There is parking right outside but soon fills up.its a massive place but is fun.

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Well from your photos you'd be a very popular girl XXX. I find Wednesday's are better

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Wednesday is the main TGirl day and probably the best day to attend. Ask for an upstairs locker in the TGirl dressing room.

Go downstairs to the cafe get a drink and relax, hopefully there you’ll meet someone but they do have free WiFi if you don’t meet anyone.

Go back upstairs to your right and left there are cruising areas with lockable rooms, in front there’s a dark room, you’ll find glory holes there.

Yes I’ve been, intending to visit again but probably a week Wednesday as I’m at work all this week.

Enjoy, anything I’ve missed or you want to know more let me know

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the information peeps x

» Add a new message to this topic