FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First visit... VA or LB

First visit... VA or LB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what are peoples thoughts as to a first club for a couple to visit.

Thinking Le B or VA, as London based.

More into the experience and voyeurism than swap.

I'm leaning towards LB as easier to travel to etc.

Thoughts appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

get through the membership bit first ...

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

We can't comment on LB as we've not had the pleasure of visiting there yet, though we've heard good things about it from numerous couples.

We can certainly say VA is a fantastic club, very clean and modern with great staff.

From the perspective of voyeurism the club definitely lends itself to that side of things, there's a lot of open play room space with numerous beds. Ideal for those who want to watch and be watched.

The only negative aspect of that is boundaries, everyone is very respectful of course but you may find some couples playing in very close proximity with the intention of trying to join you. Of course a polite no thank you or an indication that you don't wish to play will do the trick and we've never known anyone to be anything but respectful in VA.

We're sure which ever you choose will be fantastic but we think the VA will fit the bill if you decide to try there.

"get through the membership bit first ..."

I was accepted as a solo male , never actually visited so I don't have a fear ! My GF is slim and pretty, so I'm sure would meet the criteria too.

But you never know. We are going to apply as a couple this weekend

By *Flutter-Woman  over a year ago

Not in f’kin London!

First time, best go to VA. They’ll be more welcome.

Just my opinion as I’ve been to both.

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

Don’t think you can go wrong with VA. LB seems to be a good club (we haven’t been as yet but on our top 3 to do list as had good reports) but we’ve heard it can be a little hit or miss with attendance numbers sometimes.

xx

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

There’s another thread on here about LB ... and to be honest, it’s put me off ever wanting to go there!!

personally jaydees will be perfect for you

they have a website

£10 lifetime membership

hot tub size of a swimming pool

private lockable rooms

couples only area

dance floor great music

its all on the website

VA is an awesome club! Best thing is to try both and see which you like best we haven't been to LB yet, heard mixed reviews but it's always good to judge yourself as what suits one person may not suit another....

LB best UK club. Fact.

That's science and as everyone knows, you can't argue with that.

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"There’s another thread on here about LB ... and to be honest, it’s put me off ever wanting to go there!! "

Your comment piqued my interest, just did a search and read the whole thing. Holy...

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

"There’s another thread on here about LB ... and to be honest, it’s put me off ever wanting to go there!!

Your comment piqued my interest, just did a search and read the whole thing. Holy... "

Yes it’s quite a read isn’t it.....

Anyway... I’ve been to VA and it’s ok, yes it’s a very upmarket club and great for watching as it is all open play. I’ve been with my partner a few times... we can find it hard to talk to people as a lot of regulars know each other. Has a hot tub (people play in it) haven’t been on a Saturday yet and I suspect they are the best nights to go. Friday night was ok though... I would maybe avoid milf club.

I find Jaydees is actually the best for newbies. Very relaxed, everybody is very social and friendly.... I happily go there with my partner or as a single female and it feels like home. Jaydees has different options too... both open and private play, couples area, 30 seater hot tub (with no play allowed so it is clean) social areas.

As for LB..... I’ve never been, but I suggest you investigate the other thread which has been mentioned. I had heard things about the club and that thread confirms my suspicions.

"There’s another thread on here about LB ... and to be honest, it’s put me off ever wanting to go there!!

Your comment piqued my interest, just did a search and read the whole thing. Holy...

Yes it’s quite a read isn’t it.....

Anyway... I’ve been to VA and it’s ok, yes it’s a very upmarket club and great for watching as it is all open play. I’ve been with my partner a few times... we can find it hard to talk to people as a lot of regulars know each other. Has a hot tub (people play in it) haven’t been on a Saturday yet and I suspect they are the best nights to go. Friday night was ok though... I would maybe avoid milf club.

I find Jaydees is actually the best for newbies. Very relaxed, everybody is very social and friendly.... I happily go there with my partner or as a single female and it feels like home. Jaydees has different options too... both open and private play, couples area, 30 seater hot tub (with no play allowed so it is clean) social areas.

As for LB..... I’ve never been, but I suggest you investigate the other thread which has been mentioned. I had heard things about the club and that thread confirms my suspicions. "

Thanks all , well it's a toss up between the two still. And maybe both is the answer.

To the others saying read the other thread , I had already and doesn't put me off. I like the idea of vetted entry, and ultimately it's the club's choice who they let in or not.

No one really knows the full correspondence on that matter.

LB is probably the most likely as gf lives very central London so a quick uber home rather than hotel...

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"Thanks all , well it's a toss up between the two still. And maybe both is the answer.

To the others saying read the other thread , I had already and doesn't put me off. I like the idea of vetted entry, and ultimately it's the club's choice who they let in or not.

No one really knows the full correspondence on that matter.

LB is probably the most likely as gf lives very central London so a quick uber home rather than hotel...

"

I've been to both VA and Jaydees. Love both clubs as they both have good and bad points. And you can stay there for less than an Uber.

Read the thread on LB and I definitely don't even want to try there. Having standards is good, but rudeness to potential and past customers is completely out of order.

Is it really out of order?

I don't think we know the whole story on that situation.

A business doesn't overly turn people away for a laugh.

You get rejected , suck it up. It's life.

South Oxfordshire

"Is it really out of order?

"

The comments by the club owner on the thread were rude and out of order. That is the only thing I do know for certain.

It's not somewhere I would want to give my money to.

Everyone has their preferences

Yes, they could have phrased it differently, or just ignored.

Anyway , they will probably reject us , so we can suck it up ! Lol

When abfabs reopens it will be worth going. We have been to most of the club's in and around London as well as Birmingham. Abfabs is by far the best club. It was very well run, had a great mix of people and we always e joyed it there.

We also wanted to go to LB but put off by previous thread. May still check it out but by the time the thread is long forgotten abfabs will be reopened and we will just go there.

We don't disagree with vetting or having a standard, our standards are however rudeness won't get you far in life.

Eski

Eski

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Is it really out of order?

"

You’re totally correct. It was the club’s attitude on the thread that was shocking. Nothing wrong with a club being selective at all, but how you do it & then how you conduct yourself in a discussion forum about it speaks volumes.

If that’s what they feel is acceptable conduct, it’s not a club I’ll be rushing to visit.

But we’re all different in what we consider acceptable. It’d be a dull world if we were all the same!

Wherever you choose, I hope you enjoy it!

I live in hope it all goes well!

A non fab GF (a few months) but she loves the idea of going. Cross purpose post , but for the singles tinder can deliver !

"I live in hope it all goes well!

A non fab GF (a few months) but she loves the idea of going. Cross purpose post , but for the singles tinder can deliver !"

I was a none swinger girlfriend before meeting trim. Sink or swim and I became a duck ....

Nearly 7 years later we still enjoy the lifestyle and happiest we have ever been.

I hope you will have fun regardless of the choice of club. I do suspect lb will be quieter this weekend though and wonder what impact yesterday's thread will have in the club. Particularly when abfabs us planning to reopen its doors this year at the new venue.

Regardless we are a very friendly bunch on the club scene.

Just make sure you send your best sexiest, classiest and up to date

pics with your application.

Eski

Many thanks, not going for a few weeks. Just me pondering !

And yes, will use my best pics, they accepted me a as a single guy , so maybe I have the twinkle in the eye they look for. Obvs I wasn't wearing my sports direct gear in the pic

"Many thanks, not going for a few weeks. Just me pondering !

And yes, will use my best pics, they accepted me a as a single guy , so maybe I have the twinkle in the eye they look for. Obvs I wasn't wearing my sports direct gear in the pic "

Pretty sure you guys will be fine and everything lb did on the thread/messages will be long forgotten by then.

We have plenty of friends who have been there and enjoyed themselves and their feedback has been that the other swingers there are pretty normal swingers. The application process however is probably more nerve-wracking now than ever for prospective applicants for LB.

It would be if I was applying after seeing the responses from the club. Mind I would feel pretty good if I got 'in'

Eski

"There’s another thread on here about LB ... and to be honest, it’s put me off ever wanting to go there!! "

I was going to say the same thing. I suggest anyone thing of going to LB should read that thread. Put me off life and wouldn't want to give my money to a club with that attitude.

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

I was going to say the same thing. I suggest anyone thing of going to LB should read that thread. Put me off life and wouldn't want to give my money to a club with that attitude. "

For me it just confirmed the other rumours that I had heard from others about LB.... my partner wants to go... but I’m worried that I will get rejected for being too fat... my partner is fit and muscley

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Le Boudoir is a lovely club right in the heart of London with good tube access etc. It’s right by Shoreditch. We have noticed that there are a quite a few “voyeurs” there. Often people who just want to see what it’s all about rather than get involved.

We haven’t been to VA so can’t comment. It’s on our list to get to this year.

I was going to say the same thing. I suggest anyone thing of going to LB should read that thread. Put me off life and wouldn't want to give my money to a club with that attitude. "

I was going to say same thing too.

Not in f’kin London!

I read that thread. Bad press goes a long way

Not in f’kin London!

"personally jaydees will be perfect for you

they have a website

£10 lifetime membership

hot tub size of a swimming pool

private lockable rooms

couples only area

dance floor great music

its all on the website "

Ahhhh love JayDees. Really is a relaxing club for any first timer or regular. Tracey is soooo lovely x

This

"Don’t think you can go wrong with VA. LB seems to be a good club (we haven’t been as yet but on our top 3 to do list as had good reports) but we’ve heard it can be a little hit or miss with attendance numbers sometimes.

xx"

I think the fact that LB can be hit and miss despite being the only central London club and ome of only 3 inside the M25 says a lot about the place. It should be packed with the catchment area it has. Maybe only accepting beautiful people works as a business plan but it seems flawed to me

It's nightmare at Le Boudiour, all those hot people having a good time. Mid orgy you'll often hear one of the partners in a couple (mostly the girls) say "you know what I need right now to get me off ? Some fat ugly eye candy".

We've tried to find somewhere quiet to sit, but can't get through the mountain of beautiful people dragging us back for more sex. If you are in there and reading this we'll be with you soon as we can. Don't wait though, can't guarantee we'll make it.

"It's nightmare at Le Boudiour, all those hot people having a good time. Mid orgy you'll often hear one of the partners in a couple (mostly the girls) say "you know what I need right now to get me off ? Some fat ugly eye candy".

We've tried to find somewhere quiet to sit, but can't get through the mountain of beautiful people dragging us back for more sex. If you are in there and reading this we'll be with you soon as we can. Don't wait though, can't guarantee we'll make it."

The fact that LB attracts people who think that the are hit and sneer at those who don't must make it a really fun crowd.

Humility is a far more attractive trait than any physical quality

"

The fact that LB attracts people who think that the are hit and sneer at those who don't must make it a really fun crowd.

Humility is a far more attractive trait than any physical quality"

Irreverent humour can be sexy too.

By *exylondongrlWoman  over a year ago

Esher

[Removed by poster at 12/01/19 12:10:00]

Esher

"

Humility is a far more attractive trait than any physical quality"

Are you not sneering at people right now??

Let's be realistic, people really check out the photos for humility, don't they?

I've looked at your profile and a few of the other dissenters on here too.

You chip in to so many threads with some really sanctimonious crap and zero factual foundation.

Fact - I've been to both VA and LB and they are entirely different but both excellent clubs.

Have you been to either?

A long time ago VA opened, outside looks like a old haunted house, inside is very big and high quality. The indoor pool is a nice touch. VA raised the standards of the UK scene.

A few later the owners of Le Boudiour came along, found an old 5 story building in London. They put considerably amounts of investment into the interior and took a huge risk creating an classy establishment that raised the bar once again about what a club in the UK should look like. Amongst the investment they took a business decision on how to market and place the club. They decided to vet members.

All the owners of clubs in the UK have invested and taken risks to build a business.

When you apply to a club there are two outcomes. When you apply with photos you know exactly why they are asking. Mrs Deviants vets for her Chic events, so yes VA do vet on occasions. Before applying look at the club reviews and see what the ethos of the club is. If you don't like the ethos of being vetted don't apply. But don't apply if you fear rejection.

Also take a step back and think, did you invest in a 5 story building in the some of the most expensive real estate in the world and take a huge business risk ? No. When you do, you can choose your own door policy.

Also running a club is a complete ball ache, marketing, accounts, licenses etc, we know we have done it. The fact you are in there for 5 hours fucking till you drop was only possible because for the other 163 hours of the week the owners of every club you visit are working flat out. What's more at the end of the hard work they have to deal with members of the public are mostly OK but it only takes 1 numbnut to suck your life force out of you if they turn to at your club.

Apply, be selected, go, enjoy yourself and be thankful that collosal perverts like club owners take risks so that collosal perverts like you have somewhere to go.

Thanks for the replies guys , really appreciate it.

Sad to see so much chat re LB selection policy, but to be expected. Always dissent from from those who know they would probably get rejected. Much like KK threads.. which also appeals.

I have no Issues with selective owners, sets the scene of what to expect. Shock, good looking and fit people like the same !

And if rejected , c'est la vie

Seems that the default on fab is everyone 'must' be inclusive, it's the swinger way, appreciate the BBW etc, they are empowered.

Sadly not all feel that way, but get pilloried for liking what they like.

Le Boudoir is great and no it is not full of super models it is just not a bbw event. LB does not have a hot tub as hotubs can be a tad unhygenic to say the least but has a great cellar for dungeon play.

VA is good too has a hot tub that fits too many .

Both do not have any private rooms all play is open.

Don't forget about Jaydees which is very near VA. Much bigger and more play areas ,a hot tub and private rooms.

Our choice is LB and Jaydees

"

Humility is a far more attractive trait than any physical quality

Are you not sneering at people right now??

Let's be realistic, people really check out the photos for humility, don't they?

I've looked at your profile and a few of the other dissenters on here too.

You chip in to so many threads with some really sanctimonious crap and zero factual foundation.

Fact - I've been to both VA and LB and they are entirely different but both excellent clubs.

Have you been to either? "

Been to VA many times, will be there tomorrow. Been to other clubs across the country and numerous fet events. Does that validate me somehow now because I'm not sure why you asked the question Or why you preceeded your comment with Fact

Esher

It absolutely does not validate you to be so vitriolic about LB or those that attend when you have zero actual experience there.

You are deeply hateful and disparaging within so many threads on Fab and clearly without any shred of foundation.

Just mindless really.

I would not, in fact “NEVER” go there having read the previous thread, not only that the place looks below average at best... because of that alone I’m struggling to see why they have such opinion of themselves????

VA is stunning we’ve been a few times now and we love the place, good standard onsite hotel, very sexy and clean play areas and fantastic bar area all kept to a high standard, oh and I almost forgot the huge hot tub... A-MAZ-ING!!

"It absolutely does not validate you to be so vitriolic about LB or those that attend when you have zero actual experience there.

You are deeply hateful and disparaging within so many threads on Fab and clearly without any shred of foundation.

Just mindless really.

"

You mean I imagined the comments that LB posted on the other thread?

It's odd that both your posts directed at me show more vitriol than anything I have said on this thread and yet despite a widely referenced other thread where LB posted in a manner that can only be described as shamefully you say my comments based on thise comments are groundless

"I would not, in fact “NEVER” go there having read the previous thread, not only that the place looks below average at best... because of that alone I’m struggling to see why they have such opinion of themselves????

VA is stunning we’ve been a few times now and we love the place, good standard onsite hotel, very sexy and clean play areas and fantastic bar area all kept to a high standard, oh and I almost forgot the huge hot tub... A-MAZ-ING!!"

And also five star customer service, professional staff and respect for their clients. It’s an insult to compare lebodouir to VA.

Esher

Again, what basis to say average at best?

If you haven't been, how can you know?

I agree, I love the hottub at VA. And I also love the dungeon and group playroom at LB.

Comments should be factually based or what is their worth?

Both.. I shall aim for both !!

Are you two flirting or fighting ?it's just hard tell if it's sexual tension between you or your first domestic.

Hi OP go LB first as you say easy to get in and out with Uber.

We have done both.

Don't be put off by the hate campaign some have launched on LB it's not how they are ...unless you ask for it

VA is nice and you also will not be disappointed. Depending which night you go they may also have a veting process .

We stay away from the large hot tub..imagine 20 couples playing in a hot tub...no change of water ...

Approach the tub with caution and make sure you ha e your jabs.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

We go to VA and love it

We go to LB and love it

Esher

"We go to LB and love it"

I go to both and love it.

Just bored with all the haters

"We go to LB and love it

Just bored with all the haters "

Did you read the thread yesterday!

People have reason to want to avoid the club after that.

"We go to LB and love it

People have reason to want to avoid the club after that. "

Yup LB response was not perfect..maybe as it was not vetted

No one is...

They are lovely people.

"We go to LB and love it

No one is...

They are lovely people.

"

He did not come across that way and he did himself no favours.

Like I said it is not hate campaign people have opinions and based on the way he behaved yesterday people have very valid reason to avoid the place like the plague.

And yes nobody is perfect im far from it however I'm not making money from people then publicly insulting them!

"We go to LB and love it

No one is...

They are lovely people.

Like I said it is not hate campaign people have opinions and based on the way he behaved yesterday people have very valid reason to avoid the place like the plague. "

How do you know is it was a he responding..

It was a response to one very pushy customer who also sent face pictures of his female partner to everyone on the the forum..

Is that not an odd thing to do...send pictures of just you female partner to people in a forum who did not ask for them.

"We go to LB and love it

No one is...

They are lovely people.

Like I said it is not hate campaign people have opinions and based on the way he behaved yesterday people have very valid reason to avoid the place like the plague.

It was a response to one very pushy customer who also sent face pictures of his female partner to everyone on the the forum..

Is that not an odd thing to do...send pictures of just you female partner to people in a forum who did not ask for them.

"

They perhaps where hoping for a compliment.

We also got pics sent to us. Chose not to respond and delete our messages in the thread instead.

The whole thing just ended up making both the club and the couple look bad in my view.

Eski

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

That thread yesterday was a complete shitshow for all parties.

We've been to vetted parties before so have no problem with them, we personally love going to Chic.

The attitude and unprofessionalism however would definitely give us second thoughts about attending. Some people may find it funny but I personally thought the comments came across like something from a teenage edgelord.

Anyway for the benefit of the Ops original question.

Yes both are good.

Both are sexy clubs

"We go to LB and love it

No one is...

They are lovely people.

"

It was his attitude! he should not have publicly got into a spat with someone it's not a good look. I agree the OP did himself no favours.

However like I said it wasn't just that one person that he was rude it was to several other people as well. You only need to read the thread the amount of people that have said they would never touch the place now because of the owners response. Like I said you do not make money out of someone then publicly insult them there's no excuse for that. And I know it was a he because he said he hasn't had this much fun since his wife told him she likes anal!!!

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I have no idea how people get so wound up about others opinions of clubs.

I only go there for a fuck.

Ok from experience both clubs are fine.

Safety fine

People fine

Venue fine

Cleanliness fine.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"And yes nobody is perfect im far from it however I'm not making money from people then publicly insulting them!"

Had the bloke who started the thread not posted the private correspondence between them, no one would have known. It wasn’t a public spat until then.

LB is a fantastic club, VA is fine but a bit of a trek for me

If you compare LB's comments on that thread to other clubs with a presence on the forum (such as Jaydees, Xtasia, Townhouse, VA) and the difference is vast. I can't think anyone reading that thread would want to go to LB, other clubs engage on here in a way that makes you want to attend.

That thread will be pretty much forgotten soon enough but I think it's inevitable that any thread seeking recommendations of LB so recent to that thread will see it mentioned.

And dismissing people doing so as haters probably doesn't help

"If you compare LB's comments on that thread to other clubs with a presence on the forum (such as Jaydees, Xtasia, Townhouse, VA) and the difference is vast. I can't think anyone reading that thread would want to go to LB, other clubs engage on here in a way that makes you want to attend.

That thread will be pretty much forgotten soon enough but I think it's inevitable that any thread seeking recommendations of LB so recent to that thread will see it mentioned.

And dismissing people doing so as haters probably doesn't help"

Maybe but unlikely as there is a big market for vetted events. Same as there is a big market for bbw events.

"Had the bloke who started the thread not posted the private correspondence between them, no one would have known. It wasn’t a public spat until then.

"

The emails he shared were unacceptable, but I agree they were private and there is a case that it should have stayed private.

But the way LB responded on the forums was so far from reconciliatory they did themselves no favours at all. Neither party came out of it looking great and LB only have their own posts to blame for that

"If you compare LB's comments on that thread to other clubs with a presence on the forum (such as Jaydees, Xtasia, Townhouse, VA) and the difference is vast. I can't think anyone reading that thread would want to go to LB, other clubs engage on here in a way that makes you want to attend.

Maybe but unlikely as there is a big market for vetted events. Same as there is a big market for bbw events.

"

I don't think the majority of people have a problem with the fact that it's vetted in fact I think more clubs should vet people a little bit more carefully it was the attitude of the man that was the problem.

We have spoken to the owners of LB when last there and they are lovely people very engaging and not at all pretentious.

There are limited clubs to play in so let's not try to put one out of business .

"

Given that the only vetted club I can think of is LB, that one club night Chic is vetted and there are a couple of parties like Killing Kittens I'm not convinced there's a big demand for them.

Don;t get me wrong, I'm in favour of minimum standards, I won;lt go to Torture Garden because I probably wouldn;t get ion but got to other events because I will, I have no problems wth BBW events, BBC events, age specific events etc. But I think vetting people on what is deemed to be attractive is a step too far, and openly telling people that they are too ugly or fat to be accepted is just nasty. LB's own website is pretty ambiguous as to what they are looking for and confusingly goes on to say that they will still let people in even if membership is rejected.

"We have spoken to the owners of LB when last there and they are lovely people very engaging and not at all pretentious.

There are limited clubs to play in so let's not try to put one out of business .

"

Nobody is trying to put anybody out of business that is a ridiculous comment.

I and many of the people reading the thread yesterday have not met the owner's in person so we can only go on the interaction we have had with them which from the thread yesterday did not give people a good impression. I think there is a fair few people that would agree with me. People where asked to give their opinion and based on the impression given a lot of people have had to say they don't have a good opinion of the place. This could change if the owner starts to treat people with respect when he's commenting on a public forum.

Sorry we did not mean to upset you.

"We have spoken to the owners of LB when last there and they are lovely people very engaging and not at all pretentious.

"

I can understand that lb was defending itself and yes not in the best possible way. They perhaps didn't think it would have much of an impact and perhaps they are right.

However many sexy folks on here may choose not to even apply to go through their own insecurity of being rejected even if they would have been accepted by the club. Others will avoid the club due to the nature of the messages. There is s distinct lack of clubs for us to use and I just hope that abfabs will be open soon enough so we can all go there.

The clientele going to lb are from what I've been told the same or similar to abfabs so normal people. Texting they do have their vetting and choice of who comes in but much in the same way BBW or bmfc has their own preference they still wouldn't ban single white guys or slender women. Those attending however may find that they wouldn't have much luck as those are intended for those naturally attracted to those types of people.

Eski

Adfabs oh please no..

Memories of the wanking dead ...

I and many of the people reading the thread yesterday have not met the owner's in person so we can only go on the interaction we have had with them which from the thread yesterday did not give people a good impression. I think there is a fair few people that would agree with me. People where asked to give their opinion and based on the impression given a lot of people have had to say they don't have a good opinion of the place. This could change if the owner starts to treat people with respect when he's commenting on a public forum. "

This

Esher

I and many of the people reading the thread yesterday have not met the owner's in person so we can only go on the interaction we have had with them which from the thread yesterday did not give people a good impression. I think there is a fair few people that would agree with me. People where asked to give their opinion and based on the impression given a lot of people have had to say they don't have a good opinion of the place. This could change if the owner starts to treat people with respect when he's commenting on a public forum. "

And that is the nail on the head.

Most contributors on these threads have never been to LB or met the owners.

I have, and you know what, they are good lot.

He's a straight talker. Some people don't like that.

Thanks to the OP, he was damned either way. If he doesn't respond someone makes a big thing of it, if he does and is flippant (because maybe he doesn't feel the need to be conciliatory when the OP has made a private email public), he gets attacked.

On face value his comments to the OP look harsh - but it was straight talking between two guys who clearly had some tension when the OP visited the club. The OP says as much. So why? Could it be that there was some attitude from both sides?

I think there is more to this than meets the eye and it should have stayed private.

People do want vetted events - for safety, privacy and most of all to try and meet people they will be attracted to.

Why do people peruse fab profiles for the pics and verifications? They want to meet people, attractive people.

Brutally honest. I think LB probably doesn't give a damn. They'll look at the profiles of those posting and go, well you have never been, so saying you're never going to come isn't exactly a loss.

I'm signing off now guys. it's been fun, but I have a flight in the AM, so gotta go.

I leave you with this. Love not hate

"Adfabs oh please no..

Memories of the wanking dead ...

"

Lololololol

I used the private rooms most of the time ... Like that saying thou. Very funny

Eski

"People do want vetted events - for safety, privacy and most of all to try and meet people they will be attracted to.

"

How do vetted events improve safety or privacy? Given that pretty much every club in the country is private members and will have personal details of attendees on any given night, how does a vetted event improve on that?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"

. I am sure the owners are lovely people just that they didn’t come across in a good way.I can only go by their reviews and you seldom see a bad one.I can’t see them going out of business as their reviews are always good and they have a lot of members on their books.Also as one of only two swingers clubs in London it’s handy for us in London and also for any one outside of London who is down for a weekend.

"People do want vetted events - for safety, privacy and most of all to try and meet people they will be attracted to.

How do vetted events improve safety or privacy? Given that pretty much every club in the country is private members and will have personal details of attendees on any given night, how does a vetted event improve on that?"

Bike monkey I think she's gone darling. You will have to wait till the next Twisted event to spank a fair maiden.

. I am sure the owners are lovely people just that they didn’t come across in a good way.I can only go by their reviews and you seldom see a bad one.I can’t see them going out of business as their reviews are always good and they have a lot of members on their books.Also as one of only two swingers clubs in London it’s handy for us in London and also for any one outside of London who is down for a weekend."

Yup the reviews are good and the OP is from Richmond so much easier to get to aswell.

It is surprising that there isn't more clubs in London.

[Removed by poster at 12/01/19 21:42:38]

Again, thanks for the replies and thoughts.

Conclusion is both great clubs , both different, but each has it's merits.

One is much closer and convenient, indeed could walk from my GF's if wished.

If we make it, I will be sure to review.

Can't wait! Been on the bucket list for a while

"Again, thanks for the replies and thoughts.

Conclusion is both great clubs , both different, but each has it's merits.

One is much closer and convenient, indeed could walk from my GF's if wished.

If we make it, I will be sure to review.

Can't wait! Been on the bucket list for a while "

Enjoy X

Edmonton

"It is surprising that there isn't more clubs in London. "
. Only Le Boudoir and OP4F not sure why there isn’t more in London could it have something to do with the fact that property is so much more expensive in London , are the council more strict about granting a license.We also have Rios spa which can certainly not be classed as a club although adult fun does happen there.

"It is surprising that there isn't more clubs in London. . Only Le Boudoir and OP4F not sure why there isn’t more in London could it have something to do with the fact that property is so much more expensive in London , are the council more strict about granting a license.We also have Rios spa which can certainly not be classed as a club although adult fun does happen there."

There used to be a club in Walthamstow and one in Vauxhall but they are long gone. As are most of the clubday in vauxhall that were used by fet events. I think it's all part of a larger problem so many bars have gone as a result of gentrification and many vanilla clubs insist on photo ID as a licensing restriction along with restricted opening hours, London isn't a great environment for nightlife at the moment

Edmonton

"It is surprising that there isn't more clubs in London. . Only Le Boudoir and OP4F not sure why there isn’t more in London could it have something to do with the fact that property is so much more expensive in London , are the council more strict about granting a license.We also have Rios spa which can certainly not be classed as a club although adult fun does happen there.

There used to be a club in Walthamstow and one in Vauxhall but they are long gone. As are most of the clubday in vauxhall that were used by fet events. I think it's all part of a larger problem so many bars have gone as a result of gentrification and many vanilla clubs insist on photo ID as a licensing restriction along with restricted opening hours, London isn't a great environment for nightlife at the moment "

. In Walthamstow there was Raquels a spa that did theme nights and club lick a BDSM club and had swingers night as Blue Monkey said sadly long gone.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"We go to LB and love it

No one is...

They are lovely people.

It was his attitude! he should not have publicly got into a spat with someone it's not a good look. I agree the OP did himself no favours.

However like I said it wasn't just that one person that he was rude it was to several other people as well. You only need to read the thread the amount of people that have said they would never touch the place now because of the owners response. Like I said you do not make money out of someone then publicly insult them there's no excuse for that. And I know it was a he because he said he hasn't had this much fun since his wife told him she likes anal!!!"

To be fair, she does like anal

South East London

I’m a member of both and love each for different reasons.

VA has a paid bar, all on one level, huge hot tub, on site hotel, a buffet, plus their awesome summer Festival of Fun.

LB has three floors of fun, big well equipped dungeon, separate dark room, byob, all night tube nearby, you can park in the side street, an orgy bed for 30+ couples and the tallest, nicest security staff.

Guaranteed a good time, every time whichever one you choose.

There are many vetted events and there is a massive market for them. They are vetted and private and therefore you don't know about them.

LB's entire businesses strategy and placement in the market was very carefully considered as was the target audience demographic. It was a risk and it worked.

Quote It is surprising that there isn't more clubs in London. . Only Le Boudoir and OP4F not sure why quote

There are lots of events, clubs, venues, experiences in London you're just not looking at all the listings. Google is your friend. Also there are lots of hotel meets, private parties, house parties, and many other events is large premises. Lots of fetish nights covering a whole range of interests.

Just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they are not happening, it just means you don't know about them.

How do vetted events improve safety or privacy? Given that pretty much every club in the country is private members and will have personal details of attendees on any given night, how does a vetted event improve on that?

Bike monkey I think she's gone darling. You will have to wait till the next Twisted event to spank a fair maiden."

Yes hopefully I'll be there later today

Amd hopefully she will be back to this thread at some point as given her repeated ascertation that comments should be factually based amd have foundation I'm looking forward to hearing how betting people on a purely aesthetic level improves privacy and safety?

[Removed by poster at 13/01/19 10:11:03]

It's a swingers site right ?

There's only one way to settle this.......

GANGBANG !

The only problem is you lot will still be arguing whether to have it at LB or VA.

We suggest start in VA at opening time, fuck till halftime break in a minibus to LB, fuck till closing time. The person at the end who able to explain what the argument is about losses as they clearly haven't fucked themselves silly.

It's madness innit, the two best appointed clubs in the UK being pitched against each other in a forum thread where only the antendees are posting neggies about the other club when Mr Horny Gent is the voice of reason.

"It's a swingers site right ?

GANGBANG !

The only problem is you lot will still be arguing whether to have it at LB or VA.

We suggest start in VA at opening time, fuck till halftime break in a minibus to LB, fuck till closing time. The person at the end who able to explain what the argument is about losses as they clearly haven't fucked themselves silly.

It's madness innit, the two best appointed clubs in the UK being pitched against each other in a forum thread where only the antendees are posting neggies about the other club when Mr Horny Gent is the voice of reason. "

Great plan!

"I would not, in fact “NEVER” go there having read the previous thread, not only that the place looks below average at best... because of that alone I’m struggling to see why they have such opinion of themselves????

VA is stunning we’ve been a few times now and we love the place, good standard onsite hotel, very sexy and clean play areas and fantastic bar area all kept to a high standard, oh and I almost forgot the huge hot tub... A-MAZ-ING!!

And also five star customer service, professional staff and respect for their clients. It’s an insult to compare lebodouir to VA. "

My apologies to all the VA staff for for forgetting you.. keep up the good work xx

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

And also five star customer service, professional staff and respect for their clients. It’s an insult to compare lebodouir to VA.

My apologies to all the VA staff for for forgetting you.. keep up the good work xx"

No apology required. We know you love us and we will continue to do our best to make sure your time at the club is enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

"A long time ago VA opened, outside looks like a old haunted house, inside is very big and high quality. The indoor pool is a nice touch. VA raised the standards of the UK scene.

A few later the owners of Le Boudiour came along, found an old 5 story building in London. They put considerably amounts of investment into the interior and took a huge risk creating an classy establishment that raised the bar once again about what a club in the UK should look like. Amongst the investment they took a business decision on how to market and place the club. They decided to vet members.

All the owners of clubs in the UK have invested and taken risks to build a business.

When you apply to a club there are two outcomes. When you apply with photos you know exactly why they are asking. Mrs Deviants vets for her Chic events, so yes VA do vet on occasions. Before applying look at the club reviews and see what the ethos of the club is. If you don't like the ethos of being vetted don't apply. But don't apply if you fear rejection.

Also take a step back and think, did you invest in a 5 story building in the some of the most expensive real estate in the world and take a huge business risk ? No. When you do, you can choose your own door policy.

Also running a club is a complete ball ache, marketing, accounts, licenses etc, we know we have done it. The fact you are in there for 5 hours fucking till you drop was only possible because for the other 163 hours of the week the owners of every club you visit are working flat out. What's more at the end of the hard work they have to deal with members of the public are mostly OK but it only takes 1 numbnut to suck your life force out of you if they turn to at your club.

Apply, be selected, go, enjoy yourself and be thankful that collosal perverts like club owners take risks so that collosal perverts like you have somewhere to go."

It's a hot tub not a pool and people play in it I hear ..yuk

[Removed by poster at 14/01/19 06:19:52]

"A long time ago VA opened, outside looks like a old haunted house, inside is very big and high quality. The indoor pool is a nice touch. VA raised the standards of the UK scene.

Apply, be selected, go, enjoy yourself and be thankful that collosal perverts like club owners take risks so that collosal perverts like you have somewhere to go.

It's a hot tub not a pool and people play in it I hear ..yuk "

We like VA. It was the first club we went to. Unfortunately one of us caught something nasty from that huge hot tub and had to have a heavy dose of antibiotics.

We have returned but stay well away from the pool of doom.

How often is the water changed in that thing. I do believe VA is the only club that allows play in a hot tub ...is that a good idea?

We fully appreciate having sex in a hot tub is fun but can you not see the risks if you have a large number of people ejaculating into warm water?

We like VA. It was the first club we went to. Unfortunately one of us caught something nasty from that huge hot tub and had to have a heavy dose of antibiotics.

How often is the water changed in that thing. I do believe VA is the only club that allows play in a hot tub ...is that a good idea?

We fully appreciate having sex in a hot tub is fun but can you not see the risks if you have a large number of people ejaculating into warm water?

"

I once left the hot tub when I realised that there was a discarded condom floating around in it. Grim.

And I've never been convinced by the fact that people can play in it and by the fact UV lights are used rather than chlorine to filter it, it doesn't seem hygienic to me either

london

"

I saw a woman get in there with her underwear on (knickers and bra). Saves on the washing machine I suppose?

Our first vist to VA almost put us off the idea of clubs ...We lay on the large beds opposite the hot tub.. and a couple lay beside us and began to fuck. The smell of fish coming from them was so bad...every time the man pumped it got worse...We got up and moved ..away...very far away.

To be fair that may have happened at any club.

london

Yes, cleanliness of patrons can’t really be controlled by the club.

"Yes, cleanliness of patrons can’t really be controlled by the club. "

They could employ a knicker sniffer .

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

My apologies to all the VA staff for for forgetting you.. keep up the good work xx

No apology required. We know you love us and we will continue to do our best to make sure your time at the club is enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing you soon."

And there's the difference in attitude...

No apology required. We know you love us and we will continue to do our best to make sure your time at the club is enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

And there's the difference in attitude... "

We like both...the recent thing with LB does not reflect how the club is run.

Plus VA go very quiet if you ask how they keep the hygiene of the hot tub...something about smoke and mirrors.

Oh my.. the hot tub sounds rank!

You lot have really sold it to me !!

And there's the difference in attitude... "

"Oh my.. the hot tub sounds rank!

You lot have really sold it to me !! "

Its a rural area think of it as you would a sheep dip

By *ife2shortCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I'll post this here as the other LB thread is now closed and another hasn't yet opened. Whilst this is bad news for all concerned including the OP and the owners of LB (Ratner springs to mind), it is not the worst experience we have seen or heard of. My wife and I attended Chandelles in Paris a couple of years ago. We were warned of their vetting procedure but nothing really prepares you for it. It is a fantastic club and great experience but no guarantees of getting in. We were inside and saw it with our own eyes. Whilst putting our things in the cloakroom, we witnessed first hand the doorman IGNORING people who rang the bell based on what they looked like on CCTV. If he didn't like the look of you, he simply wouldn't open the door! And we'd travelled from Bristol!

By *ife2shortCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

BTW- VA is a great club and been many a time.

South East London

"It's a swingers site right ?

GANGBANG !

It's madness innit, the two best appointed clubs in the UK being pitched against each other in a forum thread where only the antendees are posting neggies about the other club when Mr Horny Gent is the voice of reason. "

Mr Horny Gent is the voice of reason

Lifestooshort-we really want to go to Berghain in Berlin but won't go for similar reasons to your Paris trip.

VA hottub, give over everyone, it's a hottub, you know exactly what you're getting into, literally, other clubs have them. If you want to get in, get in, if you don't, don't.

Both clubs work really hard and offer a great place to go, play, have fun.

What's all this club bashing about ?

Basherism : the fetish of online club bashing for person gratification.

South Oxfordshire

"I'll post this here as the other LB thread is now closed and another hasn't yet opened. Whilst this is bad news for all concerned including the OP and the owners of LB (Ratner springs to mind), it is not the worst experience we have seen or heard of. My wife and I attended Chandelles in Paris a couple of years ago. We were warned of their vetting procedure but nothing really prepares you for it. It is a fantastic club and great experience but no guarantees of getting in. We were inside and saw it with our own eyes. Whilst putting our things in the cloakroom, we witnessed first hand the doorman IGNORING people who rang the bell based on what they looked like on CCTV. If he didn't like the look of you, he simply wouldn't open the door! And we'd travelled from Bristol! "

I don't think anyone is complaining about the vetting procedure of LB, they have a problem with the blatant rudeness shown of the other thread from the owners.

I am sure that if I got to know the owners, I would see that they are lovely people. However my only view of them (I can't say interaction as I didn't post in their thread) are their responses calling one half of a couple ugly and the other half overweight. Then there was the sneering on the thread.

Why won't I go to LB? I'm attracted to nice people, not people who are so up themselves that they think playground bullying is acceptable.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'll post this here as the other LB thread is now closed and another hasn't yet opened. Whilst this is bad news for all concerned including the OP and the owners of LB (Ratner springs to mind), it is not the worst experience we have seen or heard of. My wife and I attended Chandelles in Paris a couple of years ago. We were warned of their vetting procedure but nothing really prepares you for it. It is a fantastic club and great experience but no guarantees of getting in. We were inside and saw it with our own eyes. Whilst putting our things in the cloakroom, we witnessed first hand the doorman IGNORING people who rang the bell based on what they looked like on CCTV. If he didn't like the look of you, he simply wouldn't open the door! And we'd travelled from Bristol!

I don't think anyone is complaining about the vetting procedure of LB, they have a problem with the blatant rudeness shown of the other thread from the owners.

I am sure that if I got to know the owners, I would see that they are lovely people. However my only view of them (I can't say interaction as I didn't post in their thread) are their responses calling one half of a couple ugly and the other half overweight. Then there was the sneering on the thread.

Why won't I go to LB? I'm attracted to nice people, not people who are so up themselves that they think playground bullying is acceptable."

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Me bodouir will take your money let you in for one night then ban you for no reason if happend to me and another couple on here see the thread on swing club discussions

Yes , we are aware of that other thread.

Isolated instances of this happen in all elements of life.

I'm sure many more happy customers could be found than the unhappy.

"I'll post this here as the other LB thread is now closed and another hasn't yet opened. Whilst this is bad news for all concerned including the OP and the owners of LB (Ratner springs to mind), it is not the worst experience we have seen or heard of. My wife and I attended Chandelles in Paris a couple of years ago. We were warned of their vetting procedure but nothing really prepares you for it. It is a fantastic club and great experience but no guarantees of getting in. We were inside and saw it with our own eyes. Whilst putting our things in the cloakroom, we witnessed first hand the doorman IGNORING people who rang the bell based on what they looked like on CCTV. If he didn't like the look of you, he simply wouldn't open the door! And we'd travelled from Bristol!

Why won't I go to LB? I'm attracted to nice people, not people who are so up themselves that they think playground bullying is acceptable."

We love VA and have been many time and haven't got any rashes etc. from the sex milk lol. Seriously we love the hot tub and shower when we get in and out anyway.

On another note we are going to LB on the 25th and are now worried we will be turned away bloody long way for to travel so hope they aren't horrified by us when we do

South East London

"We love VA and have been many time and haven't got any rashes etc. from the sex milk lol. Seriously we love the hot tub and shower when we get in and out anyway.

On another note we are going to LB on the 25th and are now worried we will be turned away bloody long way for to travel so hope they aren't horrified by us when we do "

If you do get turned away there’s a lovely Greek restaurant, Hungry Donkey, just around the corner

South East London

"We love VA and have been many time and haven't got any rashes etc. from the sex milk lol. Seriously we love the hot tub and shower when we get in and out anyway.

On another note we are going to LB on the 25th and are now worried we will be turned away bloody long way for to travel so hope they aren't horrified by us when we do

If you do get turned away there’s a lovely Greek restaurant, Hungry Donkey, just around the corner "

And I should add I’m being mischievous as I’m busy on the 25th

Haha we are really looking forward to the 25th so hopefully we will have 2x really great clubs to visit from now on xx let's not choose one over the other...let choose both xx

» Add a new message to this topic