FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Silks

Silks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubAMasterT OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gorseinon

Where is silks and what is there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a great new venue near Minehead a private estate just beautiful nice big bar area huge dance floor and the play rooms best to be found out for yourself

[Removed by poster at 22/01/19 23:09:01]

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

"It's a great new venue near Minehead a private estate just beautiful nice big bar area huge dance floor and the play rooms best to be found out for yourself"

Was talking about it to a friend at the weekend, would love to know more. It isn't cheap but sounds amazing. It's a shame their website isn't very mobile friendly.

By *RAGGLE...ROCK...xCouple  over a year ago

treacle mine

"It's a great new venue near Minehead a private estate just beautiful nice big bar area huge dance floor and the play rooms best to be found out for yourself

Was talking about it to a friend at the weekend, would love to know more. It isn't cheap but sounds amazing. It's a shame their website isn't very mobile friendly. "

There was an article written on it a day or two ago by Devon Live I think, quite interesting and possibly eye opening x

"It's a great new venue near Minehead a private estate just beautiful nice big bar area huge dance floor and the play rooms best to be found out for yourself

Was talking about it to a friend at the weekend, would love to know more. It isn't cheap but sounds amazing. It's a shame their website isn't very mobile friendly. "

The event on Saturday is free to attend you can go along and take a look we went NYE and we have booked valentines

We’re going and I know one of the owners. Got very good vibes about this! Long overdue having a great club like this in the southwest. Throughly excited xx

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

Was talking about it to a friend at the weekend, would love to know more. It isn't cheap but sounds amazing. It's a shame their website isn't very mobile friendly.

The event on Saturday is free to attend you can go along and take a look we went NYE and we have booked valentines "

I'll have to have a look for future free events maybe, got plans Sat or I'd be there like a shot. It sounds fantastic.

» Add a new message to this topic