FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs as a single girl

Clubs as a single girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lash96 OP   Woman  over a year ago

England

I REALLY want to go but I’m so nervous attending as a single female. Any tips? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Maybe keep an eye on local updates for other single girls going and chat with them.

I've gone to clubs as a single for many years previously. Let the staff know it's your first time too.

Just remember you do as little or as much as you feel like x

By *heangelWoman  over a year ago

wonderland

I go with my friend another single girl

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was the same so chose a daytime event as they tend to be a little quieter and more chilled. Made a great female friend there who is now a club buddy too so it worked for me. Also if attending an event from the forum you could message a few people in advance? Good luck x

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

JayDees in Bedfordshire is probably one of the best places to start if you're a single female.....and probably not that far from you, given that you're in Herts.

By *lash96 OP   Woman  over a year ago

England

I’ve attended before just not on my own. Scary!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I’ve attended before just not on my own. Scary!"
I've just gone on my first solo trip in many ages x it wasn't as scary as I thought once I walked through the door. X

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

I know of a few single females who attend JayDees on a regular basis, and have no hassle from anyone. The best thing is they're very discerning about the type of single male they allow in, which makes it a completely relaxed, friendly atmosphere. And, of course, if you do have any trouble (which would be highly unlikely), then rest assured the staff and management would see to it straight away.

Jaydees is a good shout for you. You have been there before and its a lovely club. Everyone is very friendly and no-one is pushy which was my experience but I did go with trim.

Eski

Whatever club you go to you be well looked after and spoilt by staff and the regulars, you are wanted at the clubs and they will do there best to give you a warm welcome and let you do as you want in safety and comfort, after all if you ingratiate yourself and them with you, you become an asset to the club, a draw for couples or single men, hence all the “meet me at blah blah club....” status’ from single girls, you’ll have noticed them.

» Add a new message to this topic