FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single Guys & Clubs?

Single Guys & Clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there,

So I'm a single guy. I know.. Bear with me! Never really been to a club and keen to give one a go (possibly even this weekend) but obviously (being single - I think I mentioned that?) I've got no one to go with. Just to be clear, I'm not going looking for a quick shag. I'm genuinely keen to meet interesting people for a friendly open discussion. Make some friends, have a laugh and be able to be open and honest about things. Nothing necessarily more!

Now I KNOW that clubs cater to the single gentleman as well as couples and females - but never having been I'm guess I'm looking for a little advice?

How are guys percieved in clubs? What are the do's and dont's? What should I expect? What would your one piece of club advice be for a single chap like myself?

I've got premonitions of standing at the bar all evening by myself (after spending a fortune to get in!) while everyone else (who clearly already know eachother well or have come paired up) chat, laugh and have a good time! Nothing quite like feeling univited at a party . I'm pretty sociable and happy to chat to anyone - I guess I'm just thinking people won't be wanting a chat to me!?

Any comments, advice or general banter welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Be sociable. Don't go expecting anything. Chat to people, flirt a bit and see what happens x

By *ister_red_1Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"Be sociable. Don't go expecting anything. Chat to people, flirt a bit and see what happens x"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there,

So I'm a single guy. I know.. Bear with me! Never really been to a club and keen to give one a go (possibly even this weekend) but obviously (being single - I think I mentioned that?) I've got no one to go with. Just to be clear, I'm not going looking for a quick shag. I'm genuinely keen to meet interesting people for a friendly open discussion. Make some friends, have a laugh and be able to be open and honest about things. Nothing necessarily more!

Now I KNOW that clubs cater to the single gentleman as well as couples and females - but never having been I'm guess I'm looking for a little advice?

How are guys percieved in clubs? What are the do's and dont's? What should I expect? What would your one piece of club advice be for a single chap like myself?

I've got premonitions of standing at the bar all evening by myself (after spending a fortune to get in!) while everyone else (who clearly already know eachother well or have come paired up) chat, laugh and have a good time! Nothing quite like feeling univited at a party . I'm pretty sociable and happy to chat to anyone - I guess I'm just thinking people won't be wanting a chat to me!?

Any comments, advice or general banter welcome "

We have a social on this weekend you can sign up for (thread in the events forum) that's perfect for getting to know people.

Plus regardless of night and club, the clientele will be happy to chat, even if you're not what they're looking for

By *parkyANDcarebearCouple  over a year ago

Ferndown

The above, plus be respectful. And chat away, people do sometimes have some funny stories to tell. And don’t follow people like a lost sheep

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi. Purple Mamba is Newbie friendly and also have Newbie workshops for couples and singles (see the website for details).

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You're meant to be seen and not heard.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"You're meant to be seen and not heard."

Us ladies do like abit of eye candy

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"The above, plus be respectful. And chat away, people do sometimes have some funny stories to tell. And don’t follow people like a lost sheep"
this... ask any swinger for their worst meet story..it's always worth hearing

By *heHotWifeClubWoman  over a year ago

leicester

Don’t hide in a corner!

I do also find even if your not a smoker the smoking area is very socialable!

Me and my unicorn friend are off to liberty elite tonight xxx

By *arbonistaMan  over a year ago

Bedford ish

It’s almost like I wrote this question myself - watching answers with interest...!

(Or, if any gorgeous ladies fancy a fit, funny, slightly anxious bloke to take to a club in the south midlands this weekend, you know who to message. Cherry needs popping.)

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

EVERY club will tell you they are single guy friendly, and they’re right! It’s in their financial interest after all! What will make the experience great for you, is WHO is in when you visit, so choose WHEN you go wisely

» Add a new message to this topic