FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > OurPlace4fun

OurPlace4fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ightfire OP   Couple  over a year ago

Here and There

Hey,

Few questions, bear with!

1.Anyone been here on a Friday night? Does it get busy?

2. Is there dancing?

3. The website seems really really unfriendly! Is it like that when you get there?

Thanks all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *insbury Park FabberMan  over a year ago

London

"Hey,

2. Is there dancing?

3. The website seems really really unfriendly! Is it like that when you get there?

Thanks all "

Hi there

1. Yes, it varies a bit in terms of play, but usually a good number of people for the size of the place.

2. Apart from the occasional person trying a spot of pole dancing, no. There is music but it's not pitched at high volume and there isn't really space for dancing anyway.

3. No, it's generally a nice, friendly place. The staff are lovely. And I should mention that the single guys who go are all delightful and charming, of course

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Still haven't tried it... One day!

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Friday's have been quite busy recently and the staff are the nicest I've found in any club. Good bunch of regulars too. I'd recommend it to anyone.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

It’s the most friendliest club we’ve been to. Only been on a Friday once though (we usually go during the week) but that was very busy xx

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Brilliant club

By *talian PassionMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

The best management in UK

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I can’t bring myself to go while the homophobic website remains. I’m told it’s changed hands and the owners are apparently lovely but the website is so disgusted by gay men that I won’t go until it’s changed.

Quote from website:

“Our Swingers Parties are for straight and bisexual female activity and straight male activity.

“This formula is the standard swinging convention across the world and reflects the consensus of opinion among both male and female swingers of all countries.

“This does not mean that Bisexual men are unwelcome. It means that when they apply / attend, they explicitly agree that the male partner will be straight at the Party or Event .

“ANAL SEX is Strictly FORBIDDEN for both Male and Female,s within the Venue for Club Member Comforts and Health and Hygene”

Our place for homophobia?

By *ightfire OP   Couple  over a year ago

Here and There

Yeah, the whole website is pretty hostile

By *sylockeWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

How come women can have sex with other women but men can’t? It sounds like lesbian floorshows are welcome for the entertainment of straight guys as well. Let’s hope a guys erection doesn’t get too close to another guys arse whilst watching.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Ouch. Yeah, I wouldn’t be going there with that kind of attitude. Whoever would have thought a bit of bumfuckery could spark such rampant animosity these days?

Besides, I like watching a pair of guys getting into it as much as watching two women.

One to scratch off the list until that changes.

By *sylockeWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

"Ouch. Yeah, I wouldn’t be going there with that kind of attitude. Whoever would have thought a bit of bumfuckery could spark such rampant animosity these days?

Besides, I like watching a pair of guys getting into it as much as watching two women.

One to scratch off the list until that changes."

Agreed

Chelmsford

I saw many single young ladies come into OP4F, absolutely one of the best

By *ssexbloke72Man  over a year ago

Poplar

I take it you ladies will not be attending the VA as spicyminx will not let straight single guys attend the bi night.

Or are you saying guy bi play is OK anywhere but straight play for guys is not allowed at bi themed events?

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

I was told some time ago that the homophobic website was because the staff didn’t like clearing up shit after anal sex.

I asked why they didn’t just ban all anal sex rather than just men playing with men (they don’t even want men kissing or touching), and never got a reply.

While there’s so many other great clubs that aren’t quite as homophobic I see no reason to go.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hey,

2. Is there dancing?

Thanks all "

. I have been on Friday nights quite a few times yes it does get busy on a Friday for me it’s the perfect night as I don’t work Saturdays.Is there dancing as stated earlier it’s a small layout so not ideal but there is a pole and a while back a non British couple turned up and both were very good pole dancers they encouraged others to have a go.I have seen a few others have a go.I have always found Katey ( the manager ) and the staff to be friendly and respectful to everyone and take time out to show new comers around and explain the rules which are really straight forward ( don’t cross the white line unless invited ).A nice small tidy and cozy club where I am sure you will have a good time.You can always check the reviews on Fabs for a more informed view.

Cambridge

"I take it you ladies will not be attending the VA as spicyminx will not let straight single guys attend the bi night.

Or are you saying guy bi play is OK anywhere but straight play for guys is not allowed at bi themed events?"

What a daft response! It’s akin to “why is there no straight Pride?” and “when is international men’s day?”

Crawley

"I was told some time ago that the homophobic website was because the staff didn’t like clearing up shit after anal sex.

I asked why they didn’t just ban all anal sex rather than just men playing with men (they don’t even want men kissing or touching), and never got a reply.

While there’s so many other great clubs that aren’t quite as homophobic I see no reason to go."

There is a total ban on all anal sex - due to several accidents which the staff had to clean up.

The attitude has changed as they now run a bi night but according to staff it isn't seeing any bi male play so I'm guessing the regulars on the whole aren't that bothered about the previous attitude to it.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

Would have thought bi play among men ( unless specifically stated)

is pretty much frowned upon and universal with all clubs.

Cambridge

"Would have thought bi play among men ( unless specifically stated)

is pretty much frowned upon and universal with all clubs."

If it is, in this day and age, that’s surely ridiculous and homophobic.

Cambridge

"I was told some time ago that the homophobic website was because the staff didn’t like clearing up shit after anal sex.

While there’s so many other great clubs that aren’t quite as homophobic I see no reason to go.

There is a total ban on all anal sex - due to several accidents which the staff had to clean up.

The attitude has changed as they now run a bi night but according to staff it isn't seeing any bi male play so I'm guessing the regulars on the whole aren't that bothered about the previous attitude to it."

Or maybe people don’t feel welcome.

"How come women can have sex with other women but men can’t? It sounds like lesbian floorshows are welcome for the entertainment of straight guys as well. Let’s hope a guys erection doesn’t get too close to another guys arse whilst watching. "

Which is another reason why I won't go to clubs.

Why?

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

We were thinking of attending this club but if the homophobic veiws are true then im sorry but we will stay away .. i the male although bi mostly play straight but id like to be given the choice ..its 2019 not the dark ages ..why can woman play but guys cant ..very wrong

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

The attitude has changed as they now run a bi night but according to staff it isn't seeing any bi male play so I'm guessing the regulars on the whole aren't that bothered about the previous attitude to it."

I thought these are the risks one takes when running a sex club? Discarded condoms everywhere, wet bedsheets, dirty wipes, the list goes on, so will they ban condoms because of the clean up?? Besides, how are you going to police the ban on anal sex amongst straight couples? come with the flashlight to check which hole is being pounded? Guys....

Cambridge

The attitude has changed as they now run a bi night but according to staff it isn't seeing any bi male play so I'm guessing the regulars on the whole aren't that bothered about the previous attitude to it.

I thought these are the risks one takes when running a sex club? Discarded condoms everywhere, wet bedsheets, dirty wipes, the list goes on, so will they ban condoms because of the clean up?? Besides, how are you going to police the ban on anal sex amongst straight couples? come with the flashlight to check which hole is being pounded? Guys.... "

Also, I’ve had and seen a lot of anal sex and only very occasionally is there any shit-related issue which is usually slight! I’ve never seen anyone explode in a pool of shit and, given that all clubs are cleaning up body fluids all the time, and of course are also cleaning the loos at the end of the night, it feels like more of a moral judgement than a reason.

It’s a shame because everyone says the vibe is good and the owners are lovely. I can’t get beyond it though.

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

Just looked at the website

There is a gay pride flag on there with two woman only sorry our place for fun but thats so wrong ..false advertising springs to mind ..were not wanting to start a lince party but not happy with the policies your displaying sorry ....

Crawley

"Also, I’ve had and seen a lot of anal sex and only very occasionally is there any shit-related issue which is usually slight! I’ve never seen anyone explode in a pool of shit"

Apparently it's happened there and the small size of the club meant the rather unpleasant smell permeated through the whole building.

"Also, I’ve had and seen a lot of anal sex and only very occasionally is there any shit-related issue which is usually slight! I’ve never seen anyone explode in a pool of shit

Apparently it's happened there and the small size of the club meant the rather unpleasant smell permeated through the whole building. "

Delightful! I am not into anal in any way shape or form so I the fact it's banned in this club would be a huge plus point for me. There are plenty of other clubs people can go to after all, if that's their thing

Cambridge

"Also, I’ve had and seen a lot of anal sex and only very occasionally is there any shit-related issue which is usually slight! I’ve never seen anyone explode in a pool of shit

Apparently it's happened there and the small size of the club meant the rather unpleasant smell permeated through the whole building.

Delightful! I am not into anal in any way shape or form so I the fact it's banned in this club would be a huge plus point for me. There are plenty of other clubs people can go to after all, if that's their thing"

You’d want to ban something you’re not into? Have you ever been affected by people having anal sex in the same club as you?

Delightful! I am not into anal in any way shape or form so I the fact it's banned in this club would be a huge plus point for me. There are plenty of other clubs people can go to after all, if that's their thing

You’d want to ban something you’re not into? Have you ever been affected by people having anal sex in the same club as you? "

I think a club has a right to ban whatever it likes. People who don't agree with their policies don't need to go there. I don't like public play so I have had no idea what has gone on in public, as I don't like watching, or in any private playrooms I have frequented which have all been left reasonably clean thankfully!

By *ssexbloke72Man  over a year ago

Poplar

"I take it you ladies will not be attending the VA as spicyminx will not let straight single guys attend the bi night.

Or are you saying guy bi play is OK anywhere but straight play for guys is not allowed at bi themed events?

What a daft response! It’s akin to “why is there no straight Pride?” and “when is international men’s day?”"

I've alway regarded the LGBT community as inclusive and welcoming of anyone. But you reply to my post about straight guys attending a bi themed event seems very two faced IMO.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

(In a whispering voice) - we were told about previous hazchem incidents and that was the reason for no anal which applies to everyone (which Mrs is quite relieved about). And we know personally some bi guys who have definitely had a good time while respecting this rule

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Or are you saying guy bi play is OK anywhere but straight play for guys is not allowed at bi themed events?"

Not at all...I dislike exclusion at any event.

However, there is a difference here. A huge one. At a bi event, it’s to be expected that everyone will bi play. Asking single straight males not to attend is so that everyone can bi-play as everyone knows that anything goes. Straight males can’t bi-play as they’re not attracted to the same gender...and what are you supposed to do in a moresome...wear a sign round your neck that says ‘no guys on my cock, please’? Straight guys can’t participate fully so it’s not discrimination.

However bi guys can play straight, as they’re attracted to both. Therefore excluding them from an event that they can fully participate in is discrimination.

However, any event that excludes people is one I’m not going to view too fondly, even if I see the logic behind it. It’s just that there is logic to no straights in a bi party and no logic to no bi’s at a straight party.

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

Why would it be frowned upon at clubs? I've never been in a club that has told my bisexual partner not to play with another man.

Had a few dirty looks from clearly homophobic people, but never from the clubs.

Chelmsford

I'm going tonight, somebody is coming?

Chelmsford

Superb night

Chelmsford

Going also tonight, anyone interested in a meeting?

» Add a new message to this topic