FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single club goer

Single club goer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artyOnGirth OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

I’m a professional single good looking guy looking to go to a club.

Would love people to see my length in a club as people never think I’m so hung, can you walk around naked?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having a good time at a club is not dependent how big your boner is. Try talking, flirting and mingling - standing there with your cock out yelling "check out my hard on" is not likely to win you any friends.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes you can walk around naked in clubs.

"I’m a professional single good looking guy looking to go to a club.

Would love people to see my length in a club as people never think I’m so hung, can you walk around naked? "

Tbh pal with that sort of approach and needy attitude I think yourself would be the bigger one everytime

Would love people to see my length in a club as people never think I’m so hung, can you walk around naked? "

Yeah people will just think your a muppet and knock you down a peg

Which it sounds like you need really

Being big headed is not attractive

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Having a good time at a club is not dependent how big your boner is. Try talking, flirting and mingling - standing there with your cock out yelling "check out my hard on" is not likely to win you any friends. "

Your MASSIVE BONER may even put some people off, let alone the cost of law suit to people who had the misfortune to have ended the night with eye injuries with you swinging your meat around.

Northampton

I would just get a kick out of people looking at me and think bloody hell wouldn’t have expected that!

Im polite and have good manners but also shy conversationally so need the nakedness to do the talking lol

"I would just get a kick out of people looking at me and think bloody hell wouldn’t have expected that!

Im polite and have good manners but also shy conversationally so need the nakedness to do the talking lol "

People probably wont approach you

But good luck

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I would just get a kick out of people looking at me and think bloody hell wouldn’t have expected that!

Im polite and have good manners but also shy conversationally so need the nakedness to do the talking lol "

Your best bet would probably be Greedy Girl events, some of them might not even care about talking to you... don't expect to be front of the line though.

Cal

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 02/03/19 13:03:11]

Scunthorpe

Oh it'll certainly do the talking... but it will probably not be saying what you want / hope.

You would probably attract bi and gay guys rather than women.

If I was looking for a single guy, the one stood with a huge erection is likely to get avoided.

Nita

Here's an idea op

Take some hoops with you

1st lady to get all 4 on your massive phallus gets to fuck you

It'll be better than winning a goldfish

Northampton

Thank you Nita for the advice, I will just have to pluck up the courage and get flirting with my clothes on and if anyone likes me then great

Im polite and have good manners but also shy conversationally so need the nakedness to do the talking lol

Oh it'll certainly do the talking... but it will probably not be saying what you want / hope.

You would probably attract bi and gay guys rather than women.

If I was looking for a single guy, the one stood with a huge erection is likely to get avoided.

Nita "

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP it doesn't matter how big your cock is - if you're not able to hold a conversation then you are very unlikely to get anywhere at clubs

Scunthorpe

"Thank you Nita for the advice, I will just have to pluck up the courage and get flirting with my clothes on and if anyone likes me then great"

No worries.

You don't need to flirt, just chat to all sorts if people, and see what happens.

Nita

By *ingAlMan  over a year ago

hereford

Some clubs have naked nights, Chams is on a Tuesday

OP, gets messaging a few ladies that are saying they enjoy clubs, arrange a social and go from there. You need to have good conversation/banter to get the ladies attention and lits of good flirting, not lots of dick pics.

There are quite a few single ladies in here looking for a single male to go to a club with.

"OP, gets messaging a few ladies that are saying they enjoy clubs, arrange a social and go from there. You need to have good conversation/banter to get the ladies attention and lits of good flirting, not lots of dick pics.

There are quite a few single ladies in here looking for a single male to go to a club with. "

There sure are. And a good, reliable, safe, experienced and considerate man to go with is hard to find.

To be fair I am quite shy socially to so we should just go to the awkward corner together OP

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You can walk around naked if you want to. If exhibitionism is your thing have at it. But unless it's accompanied by normal social skills, cock size regardless, then you may not have a good time.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Just go to a club, dress smart, wander round with a smile, talk to people, don’t assume sex is on the cards & you will find couples and ladies will be more interested - and then you can show your trump card! Don’t assume size is so important, but it could be fun to discover the challenge is larger - for most ladies the other factors pull us in & then size can be a bonus, so long as you know what to do with it!

I wish I was that popular in the clubs that all I had to do was walk around with a hard on. Lol.. Sorry a hint of sarcasm there

"I wish I was that popular in the clubs that all I had to do was walk around with a hard on. Lol.. Sorry a hint of sarcasm there "

Always remember to take your fairground hoops Mr nice like suggested for the op/\ .......

Why do you think people would be bothered whether you have a 10 in. 12 in or even a 6 in. Its whats in the brain and what comes out of your mouth that does it for me. Ladies want their mind stimulating before they get to your GIGANTIC COCK. To be honest you sound like a GIGANTIC COCK. Sorry to say

Would love people to see my length in a club as people never think I’m so hung, can you walk around naked?

Just go to a club, dress smart, wander round with a smile, talk to people, don’t assume sex is on the cards & you will find couples and ladies will be more interested - and then you can show your trump card! Don’t assume size is so important, but it could be fun to discover the challenge is larger - for most ladies the other factors pull us in & then size can be a bonus, so long as you know what to do with it! "

Nicely put......but Think the op will be gutted that he can't play top trumps at the bar though

"Having a good time at a club is not dependent how big your boner is. Try talking, flirting and mingling - standing there with your cock out yelling "check out my hard on" is not likely to win you any friends. "

"Having a good time at a club is not dependent how big your boner is. Try talking, flirting and mingling - standing there with your cock out yelling "check out my hard on" is not likely to win you any friends.

"

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Like a lot have said OP swinging isn't all about sex .....well that's what it used to be it's about socializing and talking about everything not only sex....you have to be charming too.....well that's what does it for me

» Add a new message to this topic