FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Saturday afternoon in the North-West

Saturday afternoon in the North-West

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ldestswingerintown OP   Man  over a year ago

Lancaster

I've a friend who's keen to go to a club in the North-West - Manchester or Blackpool - but it has to be next Saturday afternoon. As far as I can see, only Adam & Eves in Eccles and the Gatehouse in Bolton are open - would that be right? And would anyone recommend either place for a bit of playing? Cheers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I've a friend who's keen to go to a club in the North-West - Manchester or Blackpool - but it has to be next Saturday afternoon. As far as I can see, only Adam & Eves in Eccles and the Gatehouse in Bolton are open - would that be right? And would anyone recommend either place for a bit of playing? Cheers! "

If you are considering Blackpool then what about Infusions? Think that is open during a sat afternoon.

Personally I would not recommend Adam and Eves. Gatehouse is a small friendly , very inclusive club I believe. Not our scene but it does have a reputation as being v friendly.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Infusion is open from 11 am on a Saturday and well worth visiting. Just back from another couple of afternoons chilling at this great club.

» Add a new message to this topic