FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best place for newbie male

Best place for newbie male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Best place to go on weekday for newbie single male good experience of sex but new to swing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are open every Wednesday evening and singles are most welcome xx

Cool thanks for information

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Check the club review page. I know Chams and Xstasia are close to Birmingham and have various midweek opening times.

Atlantis in Stoke has evenings open to single guys some Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Best bet is to check club website, also see about how to join and membership fees. Atlantis you can join on the night if you take ID and it's a one off £10 membership fee.

Attic in Derby has no membership. Not sure about Xstasia cost. I think Chams is more expensive and there is often a waiting list.

All the info you need will be on the websites.

Thank you for information hun

Btw would you like to be my club partner I don’t mind pick you up and drop you back social and if we comfortable we play if not we still be the friends and it will be help to me I can visit couple nights too

By *amseMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I’ve tried joining some clubs as single guy and through online application forms. Always get back the are full with single guys and no possibilities to join.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Thank you for information hun

Btw would you like to be my club partner I don’t mind pick you up and drop you back social and if we comfortable we play if not we still be the friends and it will be help to me I can visit couple nights too "

Fwiw, I don't think many women are prepared to go to clubs with men they don't know. I certainly never would.

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I’ve tried joining some clubs as single guy and through online application forms. Always get back the are full with single guys and no possibilities to join. "

Purple Mamba welcome applications in person, with a short interview - not everyone is accepted for membership however. They also do Newbies workshops.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Thank you for information hun

Btw would you like to be my club partner "

Schmooooooooth

» Add a new message to this topic