FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bumping into someone you know

Bumping into someone you know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. I'm thinking of visiting a club soon (maybe Chams or Club29), except I have one nagging concern...what if I bump into someone I know. I'm not keen making friends and family aware of this side of me until I'm ready. What I'd I don't realise I know them until after we've sucked or fucked?

Does anyone have any advice or experience dealing with this. Does anyone also have a similar concern?

Finally. Does anyone have any stories to tell about bumping into someone you know...how did you deal with that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

You're in the same boat.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

In nearly 2yrs working in Cupids only one person I knew came in. Bear in mind I was there more than your average person as I was working there behind the bar an avg of four shifts a week and it happened just once.

I reckon you will be fine.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Everyone worries but it wears off.

Have bumped into a colleague, they were doing same things so how can they say anything?

By *ertnsarahCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Hi all. I'm thinking of visiting a club soon (maybe Chams or Club29), except I have one nagging concern...what if I bump into someone I know. I'm not keen making friends and family aware of this side of me until I'm ready. What I'd I don't realise I know them until after we've sucked or fucked?

Does anyone have any advice or experience dealing with this. Does anyone also have a similar concern?

Finally. Does anyone have any stories to tell about bumping into someone you know...how did you deal with that?"

This was one of Bert's main worries (I'm not that bothered). We've been to Xtasia 3 times (15 min walk from home) & Chams twice (15 min bus ride) & not seen anyone we know yet. I know 5 visits isn't a lot to go by but as a previous reply said if any of us see someone we know at a club or even on here we're all in the same boat. I'm sure they wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops either!

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Hi all. I'm thinking of visiting a club soon (maybe Chams or Club29), except I have one nagging concern...what if I bump into someone I know. I'm not keen making friends and family aware of this side of me until I'm ready. What I'd I don't realise I know them until after we've sucked or fucked?

Finally. Does anyone have any stories to tell about bumping into someone you know...how did you deal with that?

This was one of Bert's main worries (I'm not that bothered). We've been to Xtasia 3 times (15 min walk from home) & Chams twice (15 min bus ride) & not seen anyone we know yet. I know 5 visits isn't a lot to go by but as a previous reply said if any of us see someone we know at a club or even on here we're all in the same boat. I'm sure they wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops either!"

Some circumstances aren't quite the same boat though. A single guy compared to a woman or couple wouldn't be judged the same way in society.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Our very first visit to a club I bumped into an employee with her husband and a friend I hadn't seen for nearly 8 yrs!

Weirdest night ever but no one really wants it shouting from the roof tops and your all there for the same things!

In fact for us it worked out quite well as my employee and hubby are now really good friends of ours not played with them but it's just nice to have friends on the same wavelength.

I also met a guy who I had been to school with....(York is a small place)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Our very first visit to a club I bumped into an employee with her husband and a friend I hadn't seen for nearly 8 yrs!

Weirdest night ever but no one really wants it shouting from the roof tops and your all there for the same things!

In fact for us it worked out quite well as my employee and hubby are now really good friends of ours not played with them but it's just nice to have friends on the same wavelength.

I also met a guy who I had been to school with....(York is a small place) "

Wow, that’s a lot to deal with on your first club visit.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Finally. Does anyone have any stories to tell about bumping into someone you know...how did you deal with that?"

OP I don't understand how you would fuck someone and not realise you know them until afterwards. Whenever I've bumped into people I know at clubs we recognise each other on first glance!

I've bumped into people I know many times, friends and close family members, it's no big deal.

The first people I need into was my twin sister and her husband! This was maybe my 3rd or 4th visit to a club and a few weeks later I bumped into my uncle and his wife.

If I do bump into family members we all choose to play in private, lockable rooms to prevent any embarrassment instead of playing in open areas.

By *humper9erMan  over a year ago

Rocklin

If you run into someone you know, yet, never knew they were swingers, they are no different then you, right?

I met an aquaitence form my ex wife's place of work. We even met, talked and then she invited me to play. she was a GREAT LAY!!

By *JonaMan  over a year ago

walsall

It’s happened twice to me and always been on the stairs where there’s been no option but to say hello lol

But like others say it’s always ok and after that we both no but no need tellin anyone else

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

When we saw my former colleague it’s was actually quite surreal. Debra was in the swing at Chams Darleston and I was enjoying the ride so to speak when I got tapped on the back by my colleague who offered his hand in greeting, to my hand I must point out, and proceeded to discuss business! I was so taken aback I just answered like we were at work and shook hands.

Debra was slightly miffed as she was in full flow but she quickly recaptured my full attention. Not seen him since. We were both doing the same thing, so in no ones interest to broadcast it (there’s a private joke in there as he changed career quite radically)

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

When I worked in Birmingham, I was sitting in one of the Jacuzzis when my temporary boss walked in on her own. Ten seconds of embarrassment for both of us and the rest was history.

Whetjer at a club or on here makes no difference.

I met a colleague on here and the rest was history.

I currently meet with another ex colleague who I recognised from our youth, having both been brought up miles away.

I was playing with a couple at Chams some years ago and the lady recognised me from a historic non swinging encounter.

The point to all this is that if you are lucky or unlucky enough to meet someone you know, they are in the same position as you and would usually have the same desire for discretion.

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Met loads of people I know. Work colleagues and even Neigbour - did I care? Nope!

» Add a new message to this topic