FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club in london

Best club in london

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We want to get back in going to organized swingers events but unsure of were to go. We have done s-club in slough (now closed) and eureka which where both spas. Is there any where you guys would recommend that has a good couples and single female night/bi night

All the best

A+E x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

No decent clubs in london?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"We want to get back in going to organized swingers events but unsure of were to go. We have done s-club in slough (now closed) and eureka which where both spas. Is there any where you guys would recommend that has a good couples and single female night/bi night

All the best

A+E x"

. I am a member at OP4F and can recommend that it’s a nice friendly club.Check out the reviews and websites for OP4F & Le Boudoir for a better idea.During the daytime tomorrow bi fun club in Sutton it’s on every two weeks which may be if interest to you.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

To be perfectly honest, there aren't any in Greater London as such. Well, there is Rio's in North London, but I don't recommend it - unless you regard pushy, obnoxious single men with no respect for the women a decent night out.

There are, of course, decent clubs within close range of London, which should be quite easy to get to.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

JayDees in Bedfordshire is one club I highly recommend. It may be a fair drive from London, but well worth the effort. Such a friendly club, and the owners are really lovely people.

By *ilkChocManMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

TVA is excellent, though on the outskirts of London.

By *elticcurlsWoman  over a year ago

london

I would recommend both Our Place 4 Fun and Le Boudoir.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't really call Eureka's in London.

Takes way too long to get there from London, from where I'm staying anyway.

By *urchoicenowCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Not in London, but pleasures near Maidstone is very good

Maidstone isnt far as we are in bromley its an hour by car

Apart from that club right in the middle of central London that gets amazing reviews.

Yes , practically none. None at all

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Another vote for OP4fun

Cozy friendly great crowd and run properly

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Our Place 4 Fun is a lovely club x

Vanilla Alternative - outside of London (just) and great..

By *talian PassionMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Only two name in London

1) OPF4 for few people

2) Le Boudoir for many. Stunning location and rich of tourists.

Nothing to compare with other.

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Another vote for LB.

Ab Fabs is opening soon so one to look out for.

Lots to consider then. Just need to have look at when the couples only nights are

Edmonton

"Lots to consider then. Just need to have look at when the couples only nights are"
. OP4F has couples only night on Saturdays they are open from 10.00 pm to 5.00 am.However at midnight they allow 5-6 select single guys to attend.Although a spa Rios has couples only from 7.00 pm to midnight after midnight they allow single guys.Hope this helps and best of luck with where ever you decide to go.

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

There are no good clubs in London.. really. Chams and a few northern clubs are much better . In cap g,agde there are four or five clubs and spas that knock spots off everything in the UK.

Chelmsford

"There are no good clubs in London.. really. Chams and a few northern clubs are much better . In cap g,agde there are four or five clubs and spas that knock spots off everything in the UK."

I disagree. In London you have much more tourists that other cities don't have. Always new people it's much more exciting

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

Hellfire in Sundbury isn't London but isn't far and fits what you are looking for

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We have the same problem.

That is why we go to the Chams in West Midlands.

It takes 2h to get there, but to be honest, it takes the same amount of time to go to any London based club from our location.

There is the Hellfire, but we do not know much. They have a crap website.

Chelmsford

We have to say the truth. Le Boudoir is not for everyone. There is a strong selection and you have to apply before going. Quality inside is top.

Le Boudoir is a grey London venue... I have been a few times either with groups or alone and enjoyed the night on both occasions.

What hellfire like now... I used to go! But it was always so cock heavy ... 15 guys to one couple... and I’m not over exaggerating.

Has it got busier since Abfabs closed

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"What hellfire like now... I used to go! But it was always so cock heavy ... 15 guys to one couple... and I’m not over exaggerating.

Has it got busier since Abfabs closed"

No real change

Edmonton

"What hellfire like now... I used to go! But it was always so cock heavy ... 15 guys to one couple... and I’m not over exaggerating.

. 15 guys to one couple sounds like Rios

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

Has it got busier since Abfabs closed. 15 guys to one couple sounds like Rios "

Nothing like Rios but they are both splendid in their own way. I've been many time but I've never been where the ratio of single guys to couples was more than 5 to 1 (still means lots of single guys hoping to get lucky).

Why not try out a few suggestions, everyone has different wants, expectations and opinions. You may disagree with all of us. Have fun x

Edmonton

Has it got busier since Abfabs closed. 15 guys to one couple sounds like Rios

Nothing like Rios but they are both splendid in their own way. I've been many time but I've never been where the ratio of single guys to couples was more than 5 to 1 (still means lots of single guys hoping to get lucky).

Why not try out a few suggestions, everyone has different wants, expectations and opinions. You may disagree with all of us. Have fun x"

. When I said sounds like Rios I meant with the 15 guys to 1 couple ratio.I wasn’t comparing to any other club and apologises if it came across If I did.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

"

Was like that when I last went, just before Xmas, kind of put me off going again TBH, which is a shame as it is only a 10 minute drive away

Edmonton

Was like that when I last went, just before Xmas, kind of put me off going again TBH, which is a shame as it is only a 10 minute drive away "

. Such a shame for you as it’s only a short drive away.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"I would recommend both Our Place 4 Fun and Le Boudoir."

Totally agree on both

Wow hello domesticated Vixen xx

Birmingham

15 to one can be sometimes good ratio. Lots of couples looking for this

Does anyone remember the swinging club 'Pure Bliss' ? It was an elite club with champagne reception, burlesque dancing and wonderful luscious play rooms

Near Soho, about 10 years ago

?

By *ianomanMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Hellfire is not a bad club at all. Great facilities and a very well equipped dungeon if you like that but also plenty of lockable playspace if not. 90’s Website does it no favours at all....

Last time I was there it’s was 50/50 couples and guys so not 15/1 as others have described. Going to Swish event tonight which will be fun. Deserves more profile than it’s website attracts.

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Has it got busier since Abfabs closed

15 to one can be sometimes good ratio. Lots of couples looking for this"

I agree it can be, but not when your the only couple, and don’t fancy a gangbang from the wanking dead

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"Lots to consider then. Just need to have look at when the couples only nights are. OP4F has couples only night on Saturdays they are open from 10.00 pm to 5.00 am.However at midnight they allow 5-6 select single guys to attend.Although a spa Rios has couples only from 7.00 pm to midnight after midnight they allow single guys.Hope this helps and best of luck with where ever you decide to go."

Another vote here for OurPlace4Fun, been a regular for 5 years and never had a dull night there.

Birmingham

I won’t be opening new topic, can someone tell if on Saturdays single men are allowed in the Hellfire?

It is not clear really when checking the website and we might consider this club because of the dungeon.

» Add a new message to this topic