FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams

Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wil be attending chams next friday, our first ever club visit. And have a couple of questions

The couples joining fee is £25 but what are the individual entrance fees, and what nights have them

Also what are fridays like for couples.. I see friday is a mixed night but are there a good amount of couples/single females that attend on a friday? We dont want to be hounded by groups of single men on our first visit

Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Wil be attending chams next friday, our first ever club visit. And have a couple of questions

The couples joining fee is £25 but what are the individual entrance fees, and what nights have them

Also what are fridays like for couples.. I see friday is a mixed night but are there a good amount of couples/single females that attend on a friday? We dont want to be hounded by groups of single men on our first visit

Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated"

Might be better trying on Saturday night if you don't want single guys bothering you, its couples only on Sat night

Due to having to arrange a sitter, friday is our only option... we font mind single men, just hope there is a good mix of couples/single women also

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

shame you guys cant go on the Saturday x

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

£25 after 5pm (£20 before) usually good mix in. There's private rooms plus couples room. Avoid glory holes, round room, cinema room unless you want lots of single males attention that is

By *rsmandmrgCouple  over a year ago

stafford

See you there next Friday, staying in one of the rooms on site, we done our first Friday last month, found it to be a lot more fun than a Saturday night

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Wil be attending chams next friday, our first ever club visit. And have a couple of questions

Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated"

We prefer Friday nights to Saturdays as the mix is far better.

99% of the guys are well behaved and respectful.

If there are any that aren't just tell the staff and it will be sorted.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

So which night did you choose OP and was it fun?

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We like Friday as we are looking for single men. But it can be a bit of a meat fest.

Even if you're looking for single men, having a dozen cocks flopped in your face every five minutes is a bit annoying. Saying no thanks fifty times is too.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Avoid the round room.. circular bed in it. I wasn't aware that it's a free for all orgy bed and found it overwhelming being touched without permission. Most guys take no for an answer elsewhere.. but will follow you around.

It is a fun and busy atmosphere at Chams

"So which night did you choose OP and was it fun?"

This coming friday we are going.. will post our experience

Chester

"Avoid the round room.. circular bed in it. I wasn't aware that it's a free for all orgy bed and found it overwhelming being touched without permission. Most guys take no for an answer elsewhere.. but will follow you around.

It is a fun and busy atmosphere at Chams "

Always get tour on first visit to any club, the round room was explained to us hence one we don't frequent

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Avoid the round room.. circular bed in it. I wasn't aware that it's a free for all orgy bed and found it overwhelming being touched without permission. Most guys take no for an answer elsewhere.. but will follow you around.

Most smelly and hot room. We always avoid. There is plenty of the other rooms where you can achieve the same in a better atmosphere

Always get tour on first visit to any club, the round room was explained to us hence one we don't frequent "

We do hope for a tour but website says its not something they do

Chester

Always get tour on first visit to any club, the round room was explained to us hence one we don't frequent

We do hope for a tour but website says its not something they do "

They do if your new, just don't push it on you - ask they are very friendly xx

By *ascade35Man  over a year ago

Alnwick

Is that for real?? It’s been a couple of years since I was last there with one partner or another but the round table room was never a free touching room or at least if it was, this was never explained to me.

Myself and my new partner were thinking of visiting later this summer as it was my favourite club in the past but I never knew this about that room

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it's known as the orgy bed however I have told people many times not to touch me especially when they haven't even asked xx

Alnwick

"Yes it's known as the orgy bed however I have told people many times not to touch me especially when they haven't even asked xx"

Bloody hell I never knew that.....as a single guy when I went, I would never of touched without asking and regardless of the room, I believe it to be best practice to ask before touching.

I shall keep my eyes peeled should I venture in there with my new partner Kat x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes it's known as the orgy bed however I have told people many times not to touch me especially when they haven't even asked xx

Bloody hell I never knew that.....as a single guy when I went, I would never of touched without asking and regardless of the room, I believe it to be best practice to ask before touching.

I shall keep my eyes peeled should I venture in there with my new partner Kat x"

That would depend what night you go on as you are aware just pop in see what's going on you will be on your guard anyway and most people are respectful anyway however you could just stick to the couple's room or the gated rooms up the top xx

Alnwick

"Yes it's known as the orgy bed however I have told people many times not to touch me especially when they haven't even asked xx

I shall keep my eyes peeled should I venture in there with my new partner Kat x

That would depend what night you go on as you are aware just pop in see what's going on you will be on your guard anyway and most people are respectful anyway however you could just stick to the couple's room or the gated rooms up the top xx"

This is very true x

» Add a new message to this topic