FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams

Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wil be attending chams next friday, our first ever club visit. And have a couple of questions

The couples joining fee is £25 but what are the individual entrance fees, and what nights have them

Also what are fridays like for couples.. I see friday is a mixed night but are there a good amount of couples/single females that attend on a friday? We dont want to be hounded by groups of single men on our first visit

Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

Chams is a easy going place you won't get hounded by single men & if you get approached by one & your not interested just politely say no , I can't remember the entrance fee that should be on the website

You will have a great night at chams I've been a few times now have fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely love chams

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

If you're looking avoid large numbers of single men Saturday's are couples only evenings so you might prefer this.

Pretty sure the entrance for couples is £33

P

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Just watch out for the gropers on the steps sadly there always seams to be one or two there.

"Just watch out for the gropers on the steps sadly there always seams to be one or two there. "

Thats the sort of thing im worried about.. it mrs birthday that day so want it to be a pleasant experience for her and not put her off x

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Just watch out for the gropers on the steps sadly there always seams to be one or two there. "

It`s hardly possible to pass on any of the stair cases but you may get a queue at the top/bottom, especially if there`s quite a few waiting to come in the opposite direction.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Just watch out for the gropers on the steps sadly there always seams to be one or two there.

It`s hardly possible to pass on any of the stair cases but you may get a queue at the top/bottom, especially if there`s quite a few waiting to come in the opposite direction."

Careful positioning as you leave the stairs should reduce any unwanted advances although I`ve never seen any such behaviour myself.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

£25 after 5pm (£20 before) usually good mix in. There's private rooms plus couples room. Avoid glory holes, round room, cinema room

"Just watch out for the gropers on the steps sadly there always seams to be one or two there.

It`s hardly possible to pass on any of the stair cases but you may get a queue at the top/bottom, especially if there`s quite a few waiting to come in the opposite direction.

Careful positioning as you leave the stairs should reduce any unwanted advances although I`ve never seen any such behaviour myself."

I've been many times, and as a single on my own and never had this happen.

P

Careful positioning as you leave the stairs should reduce any unwanted advances although I`ve never seen any such behaviour myself."

Nope neither have I. Yes of course you get Neanderthals at times but I tend to find this more on quiet nights not a Friday. I've noticed a fair amount of couples in the past few weeks but you can never second guess what it will be like. Enjoy

In over 10 years i have been frequenting chams, this has only happened about 3 times and they was told “touch me without permission ill report you for assault” it soon stopped them!

Careful positioning as you leave the stairs should reduce any unwanted advances although I`ve never seen any such behaviour myself.

Nope neither have I. Yes of course you get Neanderthals at times but I tend to find this more on quiet nights not a Friday. I've noticed a fair amount of couples in the past few weeks but you can never second guess what it will be like. Enjoy "

We will do our best to enjoy it. Good to know these sort of things are uncommon... if you are there next friday do say hi xx

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"£25 after 5pm (£20 before) usually good mix in. There's private rooms plus couples room. Avoid glory holes, round room, cinema room"

We've never had a problem on the few Fridays we've been either on stairs or coridoors. We prefer Saturdays for our needs but plenty love Fridays. Like I said choose wisely where you play there's plenty of room & always awesome couples in xx

Many others attending next friday?... would be great to have a few familiar faces there

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Only been once but we were very impressed with the friendly chatty couples there.

By *ertnsarahCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Their profile on here is Chameleons WS10 I think. All info on prices is on there.

By *ewwelshcouple2017Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

We are going 23 march staying there too

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Many others attending next friday?... would be great to have a few familiar faces there "

I'll be there most likely

"Many others attending next friday?... would be great to have a few familiar faces there

I'll be there most likely "

Please do say hi x

» Add a new message to this topic