FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time.

First time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee121163 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Scotland

Hubby Don has been trying to get me to go to a club for sometime now. He says that joining in is optional, and that just watching etc is ok, even if that's all I/we do at meets, until the time comes that I am confident to participate. Can you please advise if this is the case,,and that I wouldn't be required to participate. Or is Don just saying this, so I agree to go.

Thanx.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Of course you won't. We have been going to clubs since we started swinging 13 years ago. Sometimes we go knowing we don't want to play but just enjoy relaxing with friends and the atmosphere.

We have met people that go but never participate as they dont swing at all, they just like the club. You don't have to do anything you aren't happy with

Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hubby Don has been trying to get me to go to a club for sometime now. He says that joining in is optional, and that just watching etc is ok, even if that's all I/we do at meets, until the time comes that I am confident to participate. Can you please advise if this is the case,,and that I wouldn't be required to participate. Or is Don just saying this, so I agree to go.

Thanx."

No that’s true when you go to any club it’s up to you weather you go for a look around to see what the club scene is all about or you may want to watch others playing but you are not forced to participate and if you and your husband want to play yourself you can go in a private room and lock the door, but also you can ask and chat to others at the clubs about swinging too. I hope this was some help to you and I hope you enjoy the club when you go.

By *ee121163 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Scotland

Thanx for replies. Noticed just 2 clubs in Scotland, so would imagine them to be very popular and busy. Anyone suggest a smaller, quieter club to ease myself in with. X

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Hubby Don has been trying to get me to go to a club for sometime now. He says that joining in is optional, and that just watching etc is ok, even if that's all I/we do at meets, until the time comes that I am confident to participate. Can you please advise if this is the case,,and that I wouldn't be required to participate. Or is Don just saying this, so I agree to go.

Thanx.

No that’s true when you go to any club it’s up to you weather you go for a look around to see what the club scene is all about or you may want to watch others playing but you are not forced to participate and if you and your husband want to play yourself you can go in a private room and lock the door, but also you can ask and chat to others at the clubs about swinging too. I hope this was some help to you and I hope you enjoy the club when you go."

That's how it is at the clubs I visit

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

There is never any obligation for anyone to participate, you just need to say "no thanks".

On my first visit to a club I went with the intention of just having a look around and getting a feel for the place, I didn't want to play. Everyone was very respectful of this and I was made to feel very welcome. Many times I will visit a club and don't play, I just enjoy a social evening with fellow swingers.

I can't advise on your local clubs OP as I live in the midlands but what night you choose to visit can make a big difference. I most frequently visit the attic in Derby. On Friday nights the club is much, much quieter than Saturdays so it's a very different experience.

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

We put off going to club for ages, purely because of the not knowing what to expect, finely to the plunge, first thing that surprised us was just how laid back and friendly everyone was.

Now our problem is not having enough spare to time to go more often.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I echo all of the above - and in terms of a club, I’d suggest one where dress down is optional until you’re comfortable. I’d also advise you find the right event as well as thinking about the club. Couples & single female nights might be easier to start.

I’m a little concerned that you don’t seem to trust your hubby’s intentions, as trust is absolutely critical in swinging couples. If you think he’d lie just to get you into a club, maybe swinging isn’t the best idea for you

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I can only echo what has already been said. You don`t have to join in, you can watch if in an open area, you can play alone with your partner , locked in a private room if there`s one available, you can refuse!

You should agree a "safe" word which would you could say if you`re in a situation you`re not comfortable with.

» Add a new message to this topic