FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best for music

Best for music

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herylcheeky OP   Woman  over a year ago

plymouth

Hi folks, anyone recommend the best club for music? My preference is house / dance music. Anyone know of any nights at clubs where there is a nightclub feel at least in some of it? Maybe a dance floor?

I am down south but can travel a bit.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi folks, anyone recommend the best club for music? My preference is house / dance music. Anyone know of any nights at clubs where there is a nightclub feel at least in some of it? Maybe a dance floor?

I am down south but can travel a bit.

Thanks x"

It’s a bit far but we love Xtasia West Brom they have some banging nights with music proper club dj’s especially the Deparived nights. We see that place as a night club that facilitate swinging

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have no interest in what music is playing at a swingers club, why would any swinger? We go to a swingers club to play if we want to dance we go somewhere to dance, as swinging has become more mainstream more and more people think they are swingers but are more interested in what talentless DJ is on the decks being lorded over for playing other people’s music is at a club and what stuff he is playing than who is going and what naughty people are going and who they can play with! Please please go out dancing somewhere else......

Kidding of course, do what you want

By *herylcheeky OP   Woman  over a year ago

plymouth

Thanks, sounds perfect! Midlands isn't toooo far.. x

» Add a new message to this topic