FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club recommendations in Yorks/Lancs

Club recommendations in Yorks/Lancs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've recently moved to the north and am looking to get into the club scene. Has anyone any recommendations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've recently moved to the north and am looking to get into the club scene. Has anyone any recommendations? "

Have a look at the club reviews page and you'll see most which are available in your area with links through to their websites.

Take the reviews with a pinch of salt but they give a general idea of what clubs have to offer...people will just plug their own favourites

"I've recently moved to the north and am looking to get into the club scene. Has anyone any recommendations?

Have a look at the club reviews page and you'll see most which are available in your area with links through to their websites.

Take the reviews with a pinch of salt but they give a general idea of what clubs have to offer...people will just plug their own favourites"

Cheers guys.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think Quest and Pandoras are your closest

"I think Quest and Pandoras are your closest"

Thanks for that. I'll have a look at those and keep an eye out for you if you attend either of those x

» Add a new message to this topic