FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > A shy single Male...

A shy single Male...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking of visiting a local club but i am not too sure about it as I'm shy and can imagine how single guys are shunned at clubs... anyone got any experiance

of how they actually are?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Thinking of visiting a local club but i am not too sure about it as I'm shy and can imagine how single guys are shunned at clubs... anyone got any experiance

of how they actually are?"

Single men are not shunned in clubs, in fact, most men in chameleons at least do very well.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't know why you would feel that about single guys in clubs, I'm a single girl who goes to clubs to meet single guys, they are welcomed and I wouldn't go if they didn't go.

I remember reading some posts about it being mainly couples and that single guys tend to ruin things... maybe I just read the few bad experiences of that happening.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Feel the same myself but I was blaming it being only 21, not sure if there would b much interest in a club;)

Lads just grow a pair and go and embrace it you will never know unless you try I love the club scene

"I remember reading some posts about it being mainly couples and that single guys tend to ruin things... maybe I just read the few bad experiences of that happening."

This is true is some clubs, but pick well and it's the complete opposite. Many women and couples seek respectful single guys, just remember to go with the attitude that nothing is likely to happen, be sociable and you never know. Clubs are fantastic if you do your research. Good luck.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I remember reading some posts about it being mainly couples and that single guys tend to ruin things... maybe I just read the few bad experiences of that happening."

Do your homework and chose your club/night wisely (from the club reviews section you can get links to most if the main clubs). Be respectful, ask for a tour of the club and go over the club rules. Don't just follow couples and single fems round. Chat to both parts of the couple. No means no. From your post you say you are shy. You may need to work on that, as swinging does have a social side to it.

Enjoy.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 18/03/19 18:32:31]

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 18/03/19 18:33:01]

Nottingham

OP the way single men are treated at clubs mostly comes from how they behave.

The guys who are made welcome are those who are friendly, chatty and sociable and treat people with respect.

The guys who are not really welcome are often referred to as "wanking zombies". They don't speak to anyone and have a habit of following women and couples around. Some grope without asking. They are often seen with cock in hand looking for some "action".

Regardless of gender what everyone needs to enjoy club visits is some good social skills. If you are really shy and find it difficult to strike up conversation when you are in a "normal" social situation such as the pub then the club scene may not suit you. A club isn't that much different from going to a pub. People may be wearing fewer clothes and hoping to meet others for sex but we still chat about the same sort of stuff as we would elsewhere, it's not all about the sex.

If you do struggle socially the best advice I can give you is to practice. Have chats with everyone you can wherever you go. It does get easier to talk to strangers eventually.

Good luck OP

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Guys aren't shunned at all. As long as you can be vaguely sociable, and not creepy (and at least mostly sober), then you'll be fine.

Thanks very much for the advice

» Add a new message to this topic