FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka TOWIE day time party!!

Eureka TOWIE day time party!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bw_lover33 OP   Man  over a year ago

Richmond

This Thursday 21st March.

Who is going?

My car is due inspection at nearby dealership, i will be going most definitely.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Richmond

??.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

I need to get there. No car. Boo.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went to a few of the 'Housewives of Eurekas' events last year, but for some reason those have now been moved from a Monday to Tuesdays (the one day of the week that I have long standing arrangements) and so I can no longer make those.

I did post a thread asking if someone could perhaps provide an explanation, but got no response whatsoever.

Not been to the T.O.W.I.E. ones yet, but hoping to try Naked Wednesday next week if my 'sitter' is available to keep an eye on mini-me

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

"I went to a few of the 'Housewives of Eurekas' events last year, but for some reason those have now been moved from a Monday to Tuesdays (the one day of the week that I have long standing arrangements) and so I can no longer make those.

I did post a thread asking if someone could perhaps provide an explanation, but got no response whatsoever.

Not been to the T.O.W.I.E. ones yet, but hoping to try Naked Wednesday next week if my 'sitter' is available to keep an eye on mini-me"

Hi there, apologies Tuesdays aren't good for you, but we listened to what others were asking for and decided to move it.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Would love to but I have to go to work

By *aughtyminx300Woman  over a year ago

london

If I can get the day off I will be there.

If any females want to go but are nervous going alone PM and we could meet and travel together from Victoria

Richmond

Great event. It was quite busy and will definely be going to more of these.

I take it you didnt get the train from Victoria?

Its a 45 minute walk from the station. Beautiful country roads, very nice walk or just a tenner for a cab!

They use to do a free pick up service from the club but not sure they do anymore.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Saw Dan there, looked like he was having a lot of fun with a couple... guys got a lot of stamina.

Overall the event was pretty quiet. I got there about 11 stayed till 4. Was a decent chill out day, hopefully things liven up over the summer.

» Add a new message to this topic