FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA

VA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are hopefully going to attend VA in late April sometime, we're pretty flexible around then as we're off work, so what would be a good night to attend? We go to Liberty Elite so aren't newbies to clubs and looking for a busyish night (but not overly packed with single guys). Are their Saturday night events quite busy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"We are hopefully going to attend VA in late April sometime, we're pretty flexible around then as we're off work, so what would be a good night to attend? We go to Liberty Elite so aren't newbies to clubs and looking for a busyish night (but not overly packed with single guys). Are their Saturday night events quite busy? "

We usually go on a Saturday night and only maybe 1 in 10 visits is it not as busy as we would like, the Chic nights are normally busy but not sure when the next is. I would just avoid going at the very end of the month if it's not a Chic type event as just before pay day is when we've seen it quiet, Other than that you should find a decent crowd there most Saturday's.

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

The next CHIC party is on 27th April and the Saturday before that is during Easter weekend. On regular Saturday Soiree nights we average about 40 couples. CHIC events are usually busier than that. On Bank Holiday weekends it can go either way and can be somewhat dependant on the weather. The choice is yours but fortunately having an enjoyable time at The Vanilla Alternative is not number dependant.

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

The full list of April events at The Vanilla Alternative is in the CLUB EVENTS forum.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

It's a great club! I've been to the Belle Amour and Chic events, both were fantastic and had a good crowd in.

If you're travelling, you might want to go for a party night on your first trip as It can be a bit frustrating to make the trip plus pay for a hotel if it's quiet (unless you do a me, change in the car and travel back later due to an early start!)

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

I was talking about VA with a friend recently, we'll be up to visit for a club night before long I think!

"We are hopefully going to attend VA in late April sometime, we're pretty flexible around then as we're off work, so what would be a good night to attend? We go to Liberty Elite so aren't newbies to clubs and looking for a busyish night (but not overly packed with single guys). Are their Saturday night events quite busy?

We usually go on a Saturday night and only maybe 1 in 10 visits is it not as busy as we would like, the Chic nights are normally busy but not sure when the next is. I would just avoid going at the very end of the month if it's not a Chic type event as just before pay day is when we've seen it quiet, Other than that you should find a decent crowd there most Saturday's."

Thanks, we'll try and go after a payday so it's a bit busier. Don't think we can make CHIC but we will aim for a party night potentially. Thanks for the tip x

"The full list of April events at The Vanilla Alternative is in the CLUB EVENTS forum."

Thanks, we'll check it out

We had a quick look before and just wanted to know numbers ish for each event from people who have been, as we'll be travelling quite far from our home! We're at HWC the Easter weekend so may try a double as we'll be closer but will be the Easter Saturday and before payday. Hmm!

"It's a great club! I've been to the Belle Amour and Chic events, both were fantastic and had a good crowd in.

If you're travelling, you might want to go for a party night on your first trip as It can be a bit frustrating to make the trip plus pay for a hotel if it's quiet (unless you do a me, change in the car and travel back later due to an early start!) "

Yeah we've done that before for Xtasia as we had work the next day, let's say the next day at work was a write off

» Add a new message to this topic