FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia Mar 29th - First timer!

Xtasia Mar 29th - First timer!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oudica OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kilkenny

Hello all you horny sexy swingers, myself and some other Irish Fab friends are traveling to the UK on the 29th and will be heading to Xtasia that Friday night, so wanted to swing by and say hi!!

It’s my first time visiting a UK club and I’m really looking forward to it as I’ve heard great reports. Looks like we’ve picked a great night too as its a Fabbers night

It might be the Brexit D-Day but I’m hoping that all the hard borders we meet will be friendly and that plenty of late exits will be negotiated on the night

See you all soon........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Hello all you horny sexy swingers, myself and some other Irish Fab friends are traveling to the UK on the 29th and will be heading to Xtasia that Friday night, so wanted to swing by and say hi!!

It’s my first time visiting a UK club and I’m really looking forward to it as I’ve heard great reports. Looks like we’ve picked a great night too as its a Fabbers night

It might be the Brexit D-Day but I’m hoping that all the hard borders we meet will be friendly and that plenty of late exits will be negotiated on the night

See you all soon........ "

By *o strings CorkCouple  over a year ago

cork

Sooooooo looking forward to this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello all you horny sexy swingers, myself and some other Irish Fab friends are traveling to the UK on the 29th and will be heading to Xtasia that Friday night, so wanted to swing by and say hi!!

I'm looking forward to meeting the Irish contingency heading over next weekend The FFFF events are always great nights so you certainly have picked a good night for you first UK club visit

By *awty_twosomeCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Are you Irish lot in on just the Friday or will you be attending on Saturday night as well??? X

By *o strings CorkCouple  over a year ago

cork

Both nights hopefully

By *awty_twosomeCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"Both nights hopefully "

Excellent, see you there. If you fancy s drink in flirts first feel free to message us x

» Add a new message to this topic