FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What was your first time like?

What was your first time like?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At visiting a club... did you go alone or with a partner/friend?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"At visiting a club... did you go alone or with a partner/friend?"

Alone and it was ace. Been on my own every time I've been to my local club, since.

By *eefdoddusCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

We went with another couple. We were quite nervous at first as we weren't sure what to expect. Once we were in, had a wee drink, chatted to a couple of people and had a good look around we were fine.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

With a friend. Had a great night, was more daring than I expected.

By *uriouscouple38Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Ok just watched mainly

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

I went with a partner for a long time, that first visit was terrifying! Took me ages to work up to going on my own.

Have always had a great time.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Went in guy mode, got changed at the club and really enjoyed myself. Generally go on my own but starting to wish I had a partner in crime Male /Female or another Tgirl

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I went with a partner and was crap ping myself now I work there so didn't end all too bad lol

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I went with a friend. Expected to enjoy it but not as much as I did. So liberating x

I went on my own and it was great ...

Took my now ex wife, she didn't enjoy it as much as I did lol.

Watched others then fucked in front of others, she was so turned on she insisted on me fingering her all the way home. For 40 miles she came over and over but never wanted to go again after.

Weird or what ?

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Went just as a couple, partied the whole night, sexy people, was fantastic

By *nmkinkCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Went together recently, was nerve wracking and a quiet night but soon got into it.

Loved the feeling of freedom, had some fun and am looking forward to trying our the other rooms

By *ascade35Man  over a year ago

Alnwick

The first club I went to was Chams Darlaston and it was for the 8th birthday of the club (or at least that’s how it was billed on the swinging website I was part of at the time).

I travelled up alone but met a charming lady from Braintree in the premier inn nearby and we went to the club together.....we ended up in 10 month relationship but it eventually went pear-shaped.....this was, crikey about 10 years ago now.

By *arahBaby123Woman  over a year ago

WORCESTER

Got taken to Chams by a guy who turned out to be a controlling twisted bully.Miserable time spent sucking his flacid flopper whilst his choice of guy had me from behind.

When I finally got a grip and saw the light ( weeks later) I was very happy to dump him by text whilst sat on Chams car park. I then skipped into the club, bought myself a single membership, threw myself into the round room and ate my way back out again. Fuckity fantastic

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Got taken to Chams by a guy who turned out to be a controlling twisted bully.Miserable time spent sucking his flacid flopper whilst his choice of guy had me from behind.

When I finally got a grip and saw the light ( weeks later) I was very happy to dump him by text whilst sat on Chams car park. I then skipped into the club, bought myself a single membership, threw myself into the round room and ate my way back out again. Fuckity fantastic "

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

My first time was going alone, this was after 5 failed attempts. I really enjoyed it BUT was clung on to by a guy all night, so much so that folk thought me and him were a couple! My second time was a lot more fun!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Went by myself, was nervous as heck when I got there, but enjoyed the 'levelling' of everyone being dressed down, and chatted to anyone open to being approached by a single guy. It was a quiet night, and felt more like a Sunday afternoon in a working men's club, than a Friday night in a swingers' club. Apart from the semi-nakedness, I could have been in a bar anywhere. Bit of an anti-climax really

Me and hubs went for our first time last night not what I expected had a canny nite

Mrscxxx

I went with my male boss. Our first time was naked night at Chams, neither of us had ever seen each other naked so it was quite a shock. With no research into etiquette we were like startled prey and were taken full advantage of by a much much older experienced couple. We still laugh about him trying to find a polite way to leave while the lovely lady was trying her hardest to excite him. He was that scared that he had a touch of stage fright.

Went to Chams in Darlaston with a male fab friend, loved it so much went for six weeks in a row.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

We went to one in Brighton called Skinny Dippers on our own. We sat in the corner terrified and didn't say a word or move.

We're not so quiet 16 years later

T xx

By *ormalcouple1Couple  over a year ago

chorley

We sat in the car for an hour terrified, finally plucked up the courage to go in, had a blast and have never looked back

By *wansfeetCouple  over a year ago

Guisborough

We attended club f for our first foray into the club world. We were both super nervous about going but wanted to experience what it was all about. We decided that we’d just watch and learn the ropes and there was no pressure to play.

The staff and other attendees were lovely, so supportive and kind, very friendly indeed (we’re friends with many of the staff and regulars now).

It didn’t quite pan out as planned and I ended up having a 6 guy gang bang, and it was one of our best club experiences as it was so unexpected.

It gave Jon and I lots to talk and fantasise about for weeks after.

Kiki xx

With my girlfriend. Very nervous. Didn't play at all except ourselves in room. Was great sex tbf

hubby's idea (our first was a milf event,) nervous initially, but he managed to coax the exhibitionist out of me.. loved it & we've never looked back since

Went to Jaydees on my own last year, I felt so nervous but after a few minutes I relaxed as everyone was chilled. Ended up in the hot tub and no one seems bothered about being naked so it’s great. Ended up chatting to a sexy lady and she invited me into a private room with her.

Can’t wait to go back which will hopefully be this Friday

I went with my partner, absolutely hated it and left fairly early, luckily with some friends we'd run into who we didn't know were going to be there.

It was horrible, people were very unfriendly, drinks were eye wateringly expensive and the play rooms stank...It's closed now...I'm amazed I ever went to any other clubs

By *rJackMrsDanielsCouple  over a year ago

norton

Still not been but definitely plan to once I’m back on my feet

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Alone

I went alone and loved it, made lots of new friends!

"I went alone and loved it, made lots of new friends! "

Went to chams saturday terrified of what to expect but loved it especially the jacuzzi....shame we didnt get to play as it was so quiet

Alone, as I do most of the time

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

Went with my ex back in the summer of 06. We were on another site that used to hold monthly nights at Xtasia and a whole crowd of us from the chat room were staying next door at the Premier Inn. Has never met any of them but had chatted quite a bit.

Met a few in the bar on arrival to get to know each other and us and two couples ended up having pre club fun in one of their rooms.

Got ready for club, a fantastic buzz downstairs in the bar then we all headed to xtasia together. Probably 30 couples if not more.

Had a lovely few hours socially just mingling, enjoying an incredible buzz then we were talking to a couple from Belfast we'd never spoken to before, out in the smoking area, the two ladies went for a dance, then I recall one of the husbands of the couples we'd played with in the hotel coming out and saying to me "the other half is enjoying herself" so me and Mr Belfast went for a look to find the two of them leaning up against the wall besides the dance floor snogging each others faces off and Mrs Belfast had her hand inside my exs thong bringing her to orgasm.

Once she'd done that Mrs B went off to find some fella she'd been talking to earlier. My ex said "only fair I return the favour" and got Mr B's cock out and wanked him off. It was only a couple of minutes before he warned her he was about to cum so she got on her knees and finished him off taking his full load.

The pair of them went to clean up with the three of us promising to catch up later when he'd found Mrs B. We never did see them again unfortunately.

We spent some social time in the bar, meeting new and old friends in a highly charged atmosphere.

Eventually she told me she was desperate to fuck so we went upstairs to where there used to be an open play area with sofas etc. Not sure how it's changed as not been there in years. As we sat with our back to the dance floor looking into the play area, watching some incredible live sex.

I remember two couples fucking on the sofa next to us and we watched one of the ladies reached out and held my hand as she orgasmed, looking straight in my eye as she gripped my hand the letting it go with a huge gasp. That was the extent of our huge interaction but left a huge mark.

A couple then sat down opposite and we made small talk and almost began to copy each other as we spoke. It led to both couples fucking own partners on the sofas, watching each other. Which was hugely erotic, then the two ladies enjoyed each other to a mutual orgasm, before getting back to their partners to finish off.

Back to the bar afterward, we spent ages chatting to them, from Colchester, and as closing time approached we headed back to the hotel where they were also staying. That's another story, full swap, same and separate room, but Mr Colchester and My Ex had the better deal as when we'd separated, friends of the Colchester couple came knocking and joined their room party for a while!

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Went on my own and was amazed at how easy it was to talk to people. Met a few people who are still friends now and who introduced me to fab. Was a bit nervous when I went but ended the night with my first ever double bj.

Went alone, way out of my comfort zone. Had some JD to relax and ended up in a 5 way, 3 straight guys and 2 ladies....Best night EVER!!

Went with a Male friend and a MF couple to VA. Had a mini panic attack in recpetion. Almost walked out and went home but rallied myself and had a great night. C Xx

By *appytrailmanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I was alone but meeting someone I knew in there I was absolutely cacking myself but I had a great night and been to a few clubs since

» Add a new message to this topic