FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Saturday night blackpool

Saturday night blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Infusions or club sx?

Off to blackpool soon, never been to either club..

We don't mind single males (but we're also not looking for a sausage fest) and I believe that infusions is couples only on a Saturday..

Does anyone know what the typical mix is on a Saturday night at club sx...

Tia x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Club SX has a cracking party nights on Saturdays that pull in more than 100 as a rule - big club though so never feels too cramped.

Plenty of couples and often as many single ladies as there are single guys at SX on a Saturday.

I would advise you to look at the forums for their upcoming parties though and get on the appropriate guestlists as they get very busy some nights so need to ensure you will get in!

Check out the reviews in the fab club reviews section for both clubs for plenty of opinions though - they speak for themselves

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Club SX has a cracking party nights on Saturdays that pull in more than 100 as a rule - big club though so never feels too cramped.

Plenty of couples and often as many single ladies as there are single guys at SX on a Saturday.

I would advise you to look at the forums for their upcoming parties though and get on the appropriate guestlists as they get very busy some nights so need to ensure you will get in!

Check out the reviews in the fab club reviews section for both clubs for plenty of opinions though - they speak for themselves "

thanks.. will do xx

» Add a new message to this topic