FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club hiring girls!

Club hiring girls!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs Deviants OP   Woman  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 23/03/19 17:11:45]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

london

Do many clubs hire girls to work as dancers or cocktail waitresses ? Just curious?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plenty of normal clubs do this so I’m sure many swinging clubs have special nights where they bring people in

london

"Plenty of normal clubs do this so I’m sure many swinging clubs have special nights where they bring people in "

I’d be interested

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Plenty of normal clubs do this so I’m sure many swinging clubs have special nights where they bring people in

I’d be interested "

Why don't you make enquiries at individual clubs? I am assuming you are after a legitimate job as bar staff or a dancer and not sex work (tho if you are there are sex clubs for that).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Plenty of normal clubs do this so I’m sure many swinging clubs have special nights where they bring people in

I’d be interested "

With a body like yours I’m sure you won’t be short of work

london

I’d be interested

Why don't you make enquiries at individual clubs? I am assuming you are after a legitimate job as bar staff or a dancer and not sex work (tho if you are there are sex clubs for that)."

Hell NO I’m not after sex work! I’m a former Ibiza club dancer (podium not stripper) I never once said sex work!!!

North west ish

I’d be interested

Why don't you make enquiries at individual clubs? I am assuming you are after a legitimate job as bar staff or a dancer and not sex work (tho if you are there are sex clubs for that).

Hell NO I’m not after sex work! I’m a former Ibiza club dancer (podium not stripper) I never once said sex work!!!"

And that is what I assumed, tho you are asking about working in clubs so it would be better to clarify that to any clubs you approach, as you would be working in a swingers/sex club so still in the industry.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Although it’s a lovely idea I doubt there are any UK clubs that have the budget or ambition for such roles. Would guess that Le Boudoir would be your starting point being central London.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

There are cage dancers at the entrance to Cyberdog in Camden Town. Try inquiring there.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Although it’s a lovely idea I doubt there are any UK clubs that have the budget or ambition for such roles. Would guess that Le Boudoir would be your starting point being central London. "

I’d agree with this - it’s likely to be London clubs if there are any, and nightclubs may be your better target rather than swinging clubs.

But as Riverdeep said, if you do approach Swingers clubs or sex clubs, be very clear about the sort of work you’re after!

Good luck!

london

"Although it’s a lovely idea I doubt there are any UK clubs that have the budget or ambition for such roles. Would guess that Le Boudoir would be your starting point being central London.

I’d agree with this - it’s likely to be London clubs if there are any, and nightclubs may be your better target rather than swinging clubs.

But as Riverdeep said, if you do approach Swingers clubs or sex clubs, be very clear about the sort of work you’re after!

Good luck!"

Yet again NOT after sex work I just enjoy the atmosphere of swingers clubs

North west ish

"Although it’s a lovely idea I doubt there are any UK clubs that have the budget or ambition for such roles. Would guess that Le Boudoir would be your starting point being central London.

Good luck!

Yet again NOT after sex work I just enjoy the atmosphere of swingers clubs "

And nobody is saying you are, but it will be implied, hence you being advised to be specific about the type of work you are after. I can't see many clubs hiring a dancer. Most of the clubs ive been to the staff are pretty good dancers, and then there are the customers who can put on a show. Why spend money on a separate dancer.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I've got to be honest, I, as a club, read this thread title and read it as working girls. So wording is really important when approaching clubs. If I'd read 'Clubs Hiring Performers', I would read on with interest. But I read 'girls' and didn't bother. The only reason I have now read this is because 2 respected people on our local scene have commented, which made me curious.

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Think the Bolton eveving news was promoting girls working in the locsl club ....

» Add a new message to this topic