FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > THANK YOU!! **DOUBLE OH! OH! SECRET AGENTS AND SPIES @ CLUB SX 23RD MARCH**

THANK YOU!! **DOUBLE OH! OH! SECRET AGENTS AND SPIES @ CLUB SX 23RD MARCH**

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a massive thank you to all those who attended this event and dressed to the nines to make it the most fantastic fun and sexy night I've ever had at SX.

Michael and I were blown away by how good everyone looked and all the naughtiness that was had throughout the night.

Finally I got out from behind that bar!! All good things come to those who wait xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atselevenWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Absolutely fantastic night, well done to all involved and you should be rightly pleased with yourselves, great atmosphere and even better company xxxx

By *exi LovemoreWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

I am so proud of you both for your hosting debuts being off the charts successful! You both put so much into it, the staff worked really hard, the club looked amazing (thankyou Python and Emily), even regulars pitched in given how busy we were, thankyou to you all too and of course thankyou to Paul and Lou for working yourselves ragged making sure both last night and Friday were a success too. Everyone should be beyond proud of themselves To the customers who attended you all looked stunning both in and out of all that glorious formalware,

Lots of love Clara

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Congratulations to Lilleth & Blackcock300 (Michael) for hosting such an outstanding event last night, you where both where superstars

Also big hugs & kisses to everyone that came last night, you all looked so fabulous, we even had a 6ft Doctor evil dropped in lol

Big thanks to all our wonderful staff & friends on what was our busiest night yet with 177

Also a big thank you to Ivor our Meeter/greeter, our Doorman and off course _atseleven who help us out in the kitchen.

Xx

Paul & Lou Lou

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It was a brilliant night thoroughly enjoyed the whole evening xx

» Add a new message to this topic