FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA Young Crowd

VA Young Crowd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtySekrets OP   Couple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

Hi all. We visited VA for the first time last night. Although it is a very nice Club and with a classy vibe, we really felt we were Geriatrics compared to the rest of the crowd which were genuinely in their 20’s and 30’s.

Is this the “Norm”?

We would love to visit again but don’t want to waste a lot of money on a non compatible Venue. And to be fair, it is expensive.

Maybe we should stick to our regular haunt of Chams. At least there you get a good mix of ages.

Feeling very old and somewhat unattractive

N&S xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Hi all. We visited VA for the first time last night. Although it is a very nice Club and with a classy vibe, we really felt we were Geriatrics compared to the rest of the crowd which were genuinely in their 20’s and 30’s.

Is this the “Norm”?

We would love to visit again but don’t want to waste a lot of money on a non compatible Venue. And to be fair, it is expensive.

Maybe we should stick to our regular haunt of Chams. At least there you get a good mix of ages.

N&S xxx"

Last night did attract quite a young crowd but generally on Saturday nights there is a good mix of ages. Obviously the club has no control on who actually decides to visit on any particular night but throughout the year it's generally a good balance. We hope you will give it another try and hopefully the age mix will be more to your liking.

By *rishunicornMan  over a year ago

Cookstown

"Hi all. We visited VA for the first time last night. Although it is a very nice Club and with a classy vibe, we really felt we were Geriatrics compared to the rest of the crowd which were genuinely in their 20’s and 30’s.

Is this the “Norm”?

N&S xxx"

Hi N&S I’ve attended both Chams & VA. I like them both for different reasons. But I agree the crowd in VA is younger. Chams is more diverse in many ways.

By *wfunCouple  over a year ago

Vanilla Alternative

Funny, we are early 50s and felt rather young when we went on 9th March! Unless there is a specific event on, you really can't be sure what crowd will turn up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where is this? Would love a club that doesn't double as a residential home.

Where is V.A. is that the proper name? Thank you

By *REEDOMatVACouple  over a year ago

Suffolk/ Essex

I think it's also worth remembering age isn't necessarily a barrier. I like to play with personalities rather than age/ looks. Obviously everything plays its part but im late 20s and age has never been a barrier.

Theres usually a good mixture. Xx

By *herealdavidjonesMan  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

VA is the vanilla alternative in Bedfordshire on the A1

You are As old as you feel, I know plenty of sexy older couples and also sexy younger ones,, it’s just a number. Confidence and experience is way more important

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

We shouldn't alienate people on their age......we are all going to clubs for different reasons.....like a few have said it's your personality that is important as well...long live the older generation

It is not age so much as being relatable. We have so much less in common with people in 40s and 50s than we do around our own age.

You’re only as old as the tits that you’re feeling.....we went Saturday and thought there was a great mix and no one stood out or were out of place at all, i think I saw you and you looked fun, will say hi next time MrsC x

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Sounds like you were a bit unlucky on the night because we’ve found a big age range at all the clubs including VA.

Cupid’s and Eureka have had nights with quite a few of the younger crowd, more so than we’ve noticed at VA. Worth another go we suggest.

By *wfunCouple  over a year ago

Vanilla Alternative

Absolutely, best nights are with mixed age groups. Went to an event on Friday (won't name and shame) but it was full of identikit 30s people who were very dull. We've had great fun with people in their 20s and in their 50s at other events.

Many people in 50s have taken better care of themselves than those in 20s.

Age just a number!

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Absolutely, best nights are with mixed age groups. Went to an event on Friday (won't name and shame) but it was full of identikit 30s people who were very dull. We've had great fun with people in their 20s and in their 50s at other events.

Many people in 50s have taken better care of themselves than those in 20s.

Age just a number!"

"VA is the vanilla alternative in Bedfordshire on the A1"

Thank you, only just seen this. Can never keep up with these posts :s ah Bedfordshire is probably too far for us

Any normal night you go to a club you never know what you are going to get, who is in attendance and if you are going to find people you want to play with, isn’t that part of the fun?

Some theme nights you’ll know what type of people will attend, maybe a younger, DJ driven, less swap crowd or at the other end of the scale an older crowd, less dance and loads of play, you’ll pick a night that suits you?

If you click with people and fancy them surely you don’t care about there age! So many over think it all....

"Where is this? Would love a club that doesn't double as a residential home."

A bet a few people would love a club that didn’t resemble a nightclub full of young adults eh?

We would rather play with people older than us compared to younger. Just find them easier to talk to.

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

You can never know who you going to click with.

My last time at VA I had my best club night ever with someone I would have said wasn't my type!!

» Add a new message to this topic