FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Good for first time

Good for first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adylydford OP   Woman  over a year ago

altinkum

Hi all, so i have never been to a club before, i would like to but im super nervous. Im also on my own. I would travel country wide for my first time if it was the right club. Can you lovely fabbers reccomend the best club for single lady who is already a sub. But also scared i will make a tit of myself. ... im a bit socially inept! Lol!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Have a look at different events clubs offer. When you decide on one get in touch with the owners or host/esses and let them know you are attending alone. They will look after you x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Read around. Some clubs have reputations, good and bad.

You won't make a tit of yourself. Be friendly, stay sober, talk to the staff.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Different clubs have different vibes. Have a look around on the club section on here for clubs close to you and or meet your requirements. It's never as bad as you imagine it to be

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, so i have never been to a club before, i would like to but im super nervous. Im also on my own. I would travel country wide for my first time if it was the right club. Can you lovely fabbers reccomend the best club for single lady who is already a sub. But also scared i will make a tit of myself. ... im a bit socially inept! Lol! "

Hi we went to chams for the first time on saturday. I was nervous felt like i had a stomach full of butterflies ! But i have to say the staff were very friendly and answered any questions..lovely place too just a shame no one playing ..if any of the other clubs are the same staff will be helpful to u... all the best x

Hi, as total newbies to swinging my biyf5 and I went to club F in Durham. We were absolutely cacking ourselves despite wanting to try the experience. Everyone (staff and visitors) was so friendly and helped us feel at ease straight away. There was absolutely no pressure to play or take part and we actually spent the whole time just talking in the bar or watching others play. From one girl to another, and a friendly helpful boyfriend, if you want someone to go for a drink with to ease into the scene give us a msg and we can be your friends lol xx

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

We get a lot of newbies in cupids and we always make sure ur nerves are settled and u have a great time xx

By *.S.XWoman  over a year ago

Dreamland

Everyone starts somewhere so why not make a start at atlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke on Trent, we pride ourselves on nurturing newcomers, we give you a guided tour plus we introduce you to our members and check on you throughout the night if we think you need to be.

...Scott...

"Hi all, so i have never been to a club before, i would like to but im super nervous. Im also on my own. I would travel country wide for my first time if it was the right club. Can you lovely fabbers reccomend the best club for single lady who is already a sub. But also scared i will make a tit of myself. ... im a bit socially inept! Lol! "
you look sizzling just let me do the talking

» Add a new message to this topic