FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best club for a single male

Best club for a single male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. I'm looking to make a first appearance at a club in a couple of weeks and so would appreciate advice on which club might be best as a single guy? Or if there are any chaperones out there, even better. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Checkout the reviews on here for AtlantisEvolution in Stoke-on-Trent. Lifetime membership only £10 then £30 each visit.

Newbies get a tour round and chat about etiquette etc and introductions to some regulars.

No need for a chaperone.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Hi all. I'm looking to make a first appearance at a club in a couple of weeks and so would appreciate advice on which club might be best as a single guy? Or if there are any chaperones out there, even better. Thanks "

Why do you need a chaperone?

There is a club review section, with links to clubs and reviews in your area.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are only 2 miles from me .. Quest is a great club and so is Cupids.. I go all the time as a single male and as a couple with a few of my single female friends. You'll be fine on your own

"Hi all. I'm looking to make a first appearance at a club in a couple of weeks and so would appreciate advice on which club might be best as a single guy? Or if there are any chaperones out there, even better. Thanks

Why do you need a chaperone?

There is a club review section, with links to clubs and reviews in your area."

Chaperone as in just someone who might show me round, explain etiquette etc.

"You are only 2 miles from me .. Quest is a great club and so is Cupids.. I go all the time as a single male and as a couple with a few of my single female friends. You'll be fine on your own "

Thanks, just daunting going as a single male having never been to a club before but will look into those two

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I'd say cupids too x

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

As you are bisexual you could consider Pandoras too. During the day it is men only.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As you are bisexual you could consider Pandoras too. During the day it is men only. "

» Add a new message to this topic