FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > North West clubs on a Thursday

North West clubs on a Thursday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello - does anybody know of any clubs worth visiting on a Thursday night anywhere in the North West? We're a young couple (24 and 30) looking for people of a similar age. We know that nothing can be guaranteed just wonder if anywhere has a decent Thursday night on average. Thank you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Hello - does anybody know of any clubs worth visiting on a Thursday night anywhere in the North West? We're a young couple (24 and 30) looking for people of a similar age. We know that nothing can be guaranteed just wonder if anywhere has a decent Thursday night on average. Thank you x"

Search events in the forums. I could name you several clubs but depends on the events they are hosting as to the crowd they'll draw in

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hello - does anybody know of any clubs worth visiting on a Thursday night anywhere in the North West? We're a young couple (24 and 30) looking for people of a similar age. We know that nothing can be guaranteed just wonder if anywhere has a decent Thursday night on average. Thank you x"

Thursdays can be hit and miss at all clubs. Some of ours are quieter than others. Our busy nights are Clusterfuck, Harlots and Buxom Babes an all are suitable for your age range.

Other clubs will also have their quieter and busy nights. Decent clubs will be honest and tell you which are their better nights for attendance. However, my personal experience has been that I have better nights when it's quieter as people connect better and can find playspace easier. You can have 130 people in but the chemistry isn't right. You can have 30 people in and everyone hits it off. Luck of the draw.

Vic xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your help. Do you have an event on tomorrow night? Somebody has told us your hosting a Harlots event tomorrow?

Thanks x

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Thank you for your help. Do you have an event on tomorrow night? Somebody has told us your hosting a Harlots event tomorrow?

Thanks x"

That'll be me then lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thank you for your help. Do you have an event on tomorrow night? Somebody has told us your hosting a Harlots event tomorrow?

Thanks x

That'll be me then lol "

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Thanks x"

Yes we have an event called HARLOTS tomorrow night. The event details are here https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/856732 and it's hosted by Pinuppro

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks x

That'll be me then lol "

Ahh thank you Lovely x

Filthy Fuckeryville

Thanks x

That'll be me then lol

Ahh thank you Lovely x"

Very welcome chick x

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids do a curvy Thurs and a young guns and mums event too xxx

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Guys as you are mainly / solely looking for couples then Thursday nights with the exception of Cupids event nights such as Black Magic,are not going to be overly busy. But mainly cpls looking for fun & frolics. So you are very welcome to visit Us. Wednesday evening are Cupids couples only nights should you be able to make it - these evenings are always busy.

Have fun wherever you decide to visit. X Cupids “where the customer comes first” xx

» Add a new message to this topic