Boiler Room, Hove

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oakingforyou OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Sussex

Hi Fabbers! Has anyone been to this club? Thoughts? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

Yes I have on a few occasions on a Saturday night,liberations do various events e.g. couples/single ladies,bdsm and other nights. I've always enjoyed it there whether I've played or just chilled

Look up their profile 'LIBERATION thejackals' it tells you about all the facilities and events,prebook and prepay à deposit

Busiest night is when it coincides with the Sussex social

(It's a gay sauna at other times)

By *oakingforyou OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Sussex

"Yes I have on a few occasions on a Saturday night,liberations do various events e.g. couples/single ladies,bdsm and other nights. I've always enjoyed it there whether I've played or just chilled

Look up their profile 'LIBERATION thejackals' it tells you about all the facilities and events,prebook and prepay à deposit

"

Hi, thanks for the reply. Is the pub open again? I have been to 1 social at the pub opposite Hove Station. I’m assuming it’s the same group?

incognito mode ;-)

"Yes I have on a few occasions on a Saturday night,liberations do various events e.g. couples/single ladies,bdsm and other nights. I've always enjoyed it there whether I've played or just chilled

Hi, thanks for the reply. Is the pub open again? I have been to 1 social at the pub opposite Hove Station. I’m assuming it’s the same group?"

I'm sure it must be back open as only closed for refurbishment,yeah it's the same group they got the sussex social on the 20th April

incognito mode ;-)

Oops sorry read it wrong the sussex social hosts are hosting liberations at boiler room 20th April

The next Sussex social is 1st June then a few go onto liberations after

» Add a new message to this topic