FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club

Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iker boy 69 OP   Man  over a year ago

midlands

Does anyone know if i can become a member of purple mamba in notts on the same night i want to visit, and if the membership fee includes 1st entry cost or if thats a seperate charge. I dont tend to carry much cash to clubs with clothes sometimes thrown all over so would rather budget what i need

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Does anyone know if i can become a member of purple mamba in notts on the same night i want to visit, and if the membership fee includes 1st entry cost or if thats a seperate charge. I dont tend to carry much cash to clubs with clothes sometimes thrown all over so would rather budget what i need"

No idea . I would imagine the club's website would tell you.

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi x yes, all the information is on the website x

You’ll need to apply for membership in person with photo ID, there may be a short interview (not everyone is accepted for membership). The club has a single gent limit on Friday and Saturday nights, so it’s advisable for members to purchase tickets online. You’re usually able to stay for your first visit if it’s a Thursday or Sunday (it’s advisable to check for Friday and Saturday nights). The club accepts cash, cards, Apple Pay etc and has a fully licensed bar too.

» Add a new message to this topic