FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in the North West

Clubs in the North West

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack4Nina OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carmarthen

Hey.

Thinking of heading up to the North West next Saturday. Club recommendations for a couples night...preferably?

J&N x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

If you are looking for a couples only night on a Saturday in the North west, then you will be hard pushed really. We had one last night but they are only bi monthly. However, on our other Saturday nights, we only have up to 8 single guys in attendance, who must be members and must book in advance, so we know they are good guys

If you have a look at the Club Events section, most of us post events for our Saturday night parties and you can see if one in particular takes your fancy. We have a charity race night on but I know other clubs have other good parties on too.

Also have a look at the individual club websites and the club reviews to get a feel for each club and maybe give them a call.

I'm sure you will get lots of responses on here recommending specific nights/clubs but the main thing is to do your research and see which one feels right for what you are looking for. The North west has the highest concentration of clubs that anywhere else in the country, so you have a honey pot of filth to choose from lol Good luck xx

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Hi guys Cupids has an event raving escapades next Saturday evening 7/3. Guest list is very busy (please see the forum thread). Hopefully you will decide to pay Ilya a visit. Have fun wherever you decide to go xx Cupids “where the customer comes first”

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

A little South of the North West area is Stoke. Atlantis is couples and single ladies on Saturdays.

It's a very friendly nightclub style club. Dressed downstairs with bar, DJ and dance floor, and I good mix of facilities upstairs.

Check out the reviews.

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

"Hey.

Thinking of heading up to the North West next Saturday. Club recommendations for a couples night...preferably?

J&N x"

Hi guys

Just to let you know our Saturday nights are couples and single ladies only from 8pm until 3am. Your more than welcome to attend.

Enjoy wherever you choose.

INFUSION

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hey.

J&N x

Hi guys

Just to let you know our Saturday nights are couples and single ladies only from 8pm until 3am. Your more than welcome to attend.

Enjoy wherever you choose.

INFUSION

"

Ooh I didn't realise this guys! I will remember that whenever customers ask for a couples party on a Saturday xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A little South of the North West area is Stoke. Atlantis is couples and single ladies on Saturdays.

It's a very friendly nightclub style club. Dressed downstairs with bar, DJ and dance floor, and I good mix of facilities upstairs.

Check out the reviews. "

I went to this club and can fully recommend it

Lovely staff and lovely customers

By *ack4Nina OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carmarthen

Wow, fantastic!

Thanks guys for all the information. Much appreciated. All the clubs look amazing!

» Add a new message to this topic