FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Newbies 20th april

Newbies 20th april

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackitnco OP   Couple  over a year ago

lichfield

Would anyone know if any clubs will b suitable for newbies 20th April

Have visited townhouse on a newbie night and fancy trying again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've got Jaydees almost on your doorstep, and they always welcome newbies. On 20th of April, they have their Easter Bunnies party (see the thread in the club events section) and they only allow selected single men in.

It's a very friendly club, with something for everyone, I'd say.

If, however, you'd rather go somewhere without single men in, I think Chameleons in Darlaston have their usual couples only night that Saturday night, too. You can turn up any time after the opening time, but be aware that single guys are still allowed to be there until, I think, 19.30, when it's only couples.

By *lackitnco OP   Couple  over a year ago

lichfield

"You've got Jaydees almost on your doorstep, and they always welcome newbies. On 20th of April, they have their Easter Bunnies party (see the thread in the club events section) and they only allow selected single men in.

It's a very friendly club, with something for everyone, I'd say.

If, however, you'd rather go somewhere without single men in, I think Chameleons in Darlaston have their usual couples only night that Saturday night, too. You can turn up any time after the opening time, but be aware that single guys are still allowed to be there until, I think, 19.30, when it's only couples. "

Thank u for your input

Very helpful

» Add a new message to this topic