FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Zeus Slough

Zeus Slough

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been recently? I am thinking of attending this Saturday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was there last Thursday afternoon. It is a great place but I was the only person there!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah I have heard it is often empty. Should be better on a Sat night though surely

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

Not been at a weekend but I have heard that it can be a lot busier. Suspect it will get even quieter once Kestrels opens its doors. Which will be a pity in a way as I do quite like Zeus. If it were busier it would be even better, obviously, but I still find it a nice place to chill out for a few hours

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

We went last night, thought the facilities were good. Sadly, we were the only people there 2130-2330...we would go again, though ??

By *ts_me1990Man  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I was thinking of going tomorrow evening is it worth it ? I like when people are there I like a chat

Never been

Sounds like a quiet version of rios ?

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Been there all a bit confusing as too wether its really a swingers place or not..personally we wouldnt bother again

Radley

Never been to Rio's so can't say, but form the descriptions I have seen that's probably a reasonable assertion. Most times I have been it is quiet. I do like it when there are others there as it means you at least get to have some different conversations - even if nothing else happens. Having said that, I quite like the relaxed and chilled experience when it is quiet - essentially a bit of down / me time where I can relax in the hot tub, enjoy a hot sauna and generally just unwind. For that it works pretty well. Can usually have a reasonable chat with the girls although it can be harder work as their English is not brilliant but there is the added visual bonus. Suspect it may suffer a bit more once the new Kestrels is open although Zeus is a decent price to get in as a single bloke

By *ob789Man  over a year ago

Albrighton

I was thinking of going Wednesday night but I couldn’t find any parking near by so went back to my hotel.

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

There's a public car park over the road and a short walk...sort of opposite the bus station exit. We walked over from the Holiday Inn Express which wasn't too far.

By *ob789Man  over a year ago

Albrighton

Thanks I’ll remember that for next time, I’m reading on here that kestrels is opening again so I’ll probably try that as well.

Radley

Yep, there is a large public car park, although not as big as you think because a lot of the spaces seem reserved for companies. However, if you are there in the evening then you're probably alright. There used to be a car park just behind them but I got a surprise on my last visit when I found it all closed off! Not sure if it is being "refurbished" or being turned into flats

By *erkshireBiCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Reading

"Never been to Rio's so can't say, but form the descriptions I have seen that's probably a reasonable assertion. Most times I have been it is quiet. I do like it when there are others there as it means you at least get to have some different conversations - even if nothing else happens. Having said that, I quite like the relaxed and chilled experience when it is quiet - essentially a bit of down / me time where I can relax in the hot tub, enjoy a hot sauna and generally just unwind. For that it works pretty well. Can usually have a reasonable chat with the girls although it can be harder work as their English is not brilliant but there is the added visual bonus. Suspect it may suffer a bit more once the new Kestrels is open although Zeus is a decent price to get in as a single bloke"

What price for the girls? £££

One of the reasons that puts us off Zeus.

Abfabs is close by and full of real people.

We were there last weekend

"Never been to Rio's so can't say, but form the descriptions I have seen that's probably a reasonable assertion. Most times I have been it is quiet. I do like it when there are others there as it means you at least get to have some different conversations - even if nothing else happens. Having said that, I quite like the relaxed and chilled experience when it is quiet - essentially a bit of down / me time where I can relax in the hot tub, enjoy a hot sauna and generally just unwind. For that it works pretty well. Can usually have a reasonable chat with the girls although it can be harder work as their English is not brilliant but there is the added visual bonus. Suspect it may suffer a bit more once the new Kestrels is open although Zeus is a decent price to get in as a single bloke

What price for the girls? £££

One of the reasons that puts us off Zeus.

Abfabs is close by and full of real people.

We were there last weekend "

Radley

Agree, AbFabs is great - but isn't open during the day (yet).

Girls offer massages for £25 per 30 minutes (extra £20 if you want a happy ending) but generally just happy to chat. It's not forced on you so completely free as to whether you want one or not. On the whole they are fairly unobtrusive

By *bw_lover33Man  over a year ago

Croydon

I went yesterday with a female friend. We were the only couple there and just a handful of single guys. It has hit a glass ceiling to be honest n i only see it as a place to bring fuck buddies too as an alternative to a hotel.

Ive told them they need to make rest room beds double, small adjustment that make a huge difference .

By *eammeupMan  over a year ago

Wooburns

Would be keen to meet up if you're there bicoplshrops x

Radley

"I went yesterday with a female friend. We were the only couple there and just a handful of single guys. It has hit a glass ceiling to be honest n i only see it as a place to bring fuck buddies too as an alternative to a hotel.

Ive told them they need to make rest room beds double, small adjustment that make a huge difference ."

I suspect that some of these things have been mentioned to them before now. I'm not really sure they are that interested in expanding or changing the way they do things - happy as they are. Which is the thing that makes you wonder what the real purpose of the venue is, although I try not the think about it when I go.

By *panishray13Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Went yesterday. Quite.. New young girl tried to charge me extra 10 to get in.. Tried it on.

Massage. Crap. Won't go again unless with a female.

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"Went yesterday. Quite.. New young girl tried to charge me extra 10 to get in.. Tried it on.

Massage. Crap. Won't go again unless with a female. "

You are in Brighton....wouldn't Bristol Gardens have been closer and it has better facilities?

By *panishray13Man  over a year ago

Brighton

I dogo to Bristol Gardens but like to go other places. Nice to see different faces and bodies.

Croydon

The place is very stuffy n hot. Ventillation is poor and there are no windows which makes it lack natural sun light n

Quality of air. Even the smoker bit is enclosed!

The 2 hot tubs should be put side by side together and i would make the vacant room a cinema lounge. This all falls on death ears, the spa is happy to make a loss i think which is a real shame but it is the Romanian Maffia that run the place lol

Buckinghamshire

Now the carpark at the back is closed it's now going to me a smaller minority than normal that goes there I don't see how they are still going

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"The place is very stuffy n hot. Ventillation is poor and there are no windows which makes it lack natural sun light n

The 2 hot tubs should be put side by side together and i would make the vacant room a cinema lounge. This all falls on death ears, the spa is happy to make a loss i think which is a real shame but it is the Romanian Maffia that run the place lol"

You really are a dick arent you? I'm sure the owners will appreciate your last comment and give you the welcome you deserve on your next visit.

Buckinghamshire

Thinking of going tonight anyone know if the carpark is open yes or is it still a building site

I always park in the Kwik Fit Carpark down the road from there.

Croydon

Invisible coward lol

Its a forum for opinions isnt it?

I use the shopping centre car parks, not far away and more secure. I've only ever been in the afternoon though, I don't know what time the car parks close.

By *ex on legs 300Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"The place is very stuffy n hot. Ventillation is poor and there are no windows which makes it lack natural sun light n

The 2 hot tubs should be put side by side together and i would make the vacant room a cinema lounge. This all falls on death ears, the spa is happy to make a loss i think which is a real shame but it is the Romanian Maffia that run the place lol

You really are a dick arent you? I'm sure the owners will appreciate your last comment and give you the welcome you deserve on your next visit. "

yer this guy is a dickhead he writes bag comments for every club

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" there are no windows which makes it lack natural sun light in

"

Who would want windows in a swingers club ?

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

" there are no windows which makes it lack natural sun light in

Who would want windows in a swingers club ?"

Always nice to have some natural light in a swingers club.....but then again, Zeus isn't really a swingers club. It is more like a sauna with the odd visiting swinger and a professional lady or two to supply the odd massage.

Croydon

The 2 hot tubs should be put side by side together and i would make the vacant room a cinema lounge.

This all falls on death ears, the spa is happy to make a loss i think which is a real shame but it is the Romanian Maffia that run the place lol

You really are a dick arent you? I'm sure the owners will appreciate your last comment and give you the welcome you deserve on your next visit. yer this guy is a dickhead he writes bag comments for every club "

Mmmmm even though ive wrote possitive reviews for Eureka, Chams, Rios and the paradise spa.

Its public knowledge Zeus spa is poor for a swingers venue. Hence why attendance is low there. We can debate all night whether itsba club or not..to me its a poor mans Rios. It hitslow marks on every aspect other than it being relaxing due to the fact it's almost always empty

Southampton

The 2 hot tubs should be put side by side together and i would make the vacant room a cinema lounge.

This all falls on death ears, the spa is happy to make a loss i think which is a real shame but it is the Romanian Maffia that run the place lol

You really are a dick arent you? I'm sure the owners will appreciate your last comment and give you the welcome you deserve on your next visit. yer this guy is a dickhead he writes bag comments for every club

Mmmmm even though ive wrote possitive reviews for Eureka, Chams, Rios and the paradise spa.

Its public knowledge Zeus spa is poor for a swingers venue. Hence why attendance is low there. We can debate all night whether itsba club or not..to me its a poor mans Rios. It hitslow marks on every aspect other than it being relaxing due to the fact it's almost always empty "

you mentioned paradise Spa if I remember you slated that club and said it was a waste of money and crap you slated abfabs new club before they even re-opened I think you get a kick off of bad mouthing clubs I think every club should have a picture of you so they no you are a trouble maker and ban you from entering there club I wonder how many people will totally agree with me

Radley

It is what it is - I guess. As I have said many times, there are a number of things that I would love to see change about the place which could make it a more attractive swingers venue. However, for me, it does tick a box of being a great place to be able to relax and hang out (literally ), so even if there are no other visitors I am still able to enjoy it and relax. And with pretty reasonable entry prices it doesn't take the piss out of single guys either!

Croydon

You really are a dick arent you? I'm sure the owners will appreciate your last comment and give you the welcome you deserve on your next visit. yer this guy is a dickhead he writes bag comments for every club

Its public knowledge Zeus spa is poor for a swingers venue. Hence why attendance is low there. We can debate all night whether itsba club or not..to me its a poor mans Rios. It hitslow marks on every aspect other than it being relaxing due to the fact it's almost always empty you mentioned paradise Spa if I remember you slated that club and said it was a waste of money and crap you slated abfabs new club before they even re-opened I think you get a kick off of bad mouthing clubs I think every club should have a picture of you so they no you are a trouble maker and ban you from entering there club I wonder how many people will totally agree with me "

Hypocrite.. your couple profile paddy n Clare has slagged off the paradise spa.

I wrote one bad review and after it improved i wrote 2 very good ones.

I was pessimistic about abfabs but they have proved me wrong n lately ive been applauding what a great job they have done.

Learn to spell before you start slagging me off, i was good enough for you to fuck me all those times at Donkey Dicks.

Paddy....sort her out!!

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Its public knowledge Zeus spa is poor for a swingers venue. Hence why attendance is low there. We can debate all night whether itsba club or not..to me its a poor mans Rios. It hitslow marks on every aspect other than it being relaxing due to the fact it's almost always empty you mentioned paradise Spa if I remember you slated that club and said it was a waste of money and crap you slated abfabs new club before they even re-opened I think you get a kick off of bad mouthing clubs I think every club should have a picture of you so they no you are a trouble maker and ban you from entering there club I wonder how many people will totally agree with me

I was pessimistic about abfabs but they have proved me wrong n lately ive been applauding what a great job they have done.

Learn to spell before you start slagging me off, i was good enough for you to fuck me all those times at Donkey Dicks.

Paddy....sort her out!!"

Criticising other posters spelling?

That's rich. Yours is cringeworthy at best.

Have you problems with when to use double letters? Seems like it.

Hi all, I might pop into Zeus on Tuesday afternoon as I’m in the area. Anyone want to join me? Please message me, and I’ll respond with pics. Hope to speak soon.

Radley

Why not put up a meet request as well?

Southampton

Its public knowledge Zeus spa is poor for a swingers venue. Hence why attendance is low there. We can debate all night whether itsba club or not..to me its a poor mans Rios. It hitslow marks on every aspect other than it being relaxing due to the fact it's almost always empty you mentioned paradise Spa if I remember you slated that club and said it was a waste of money and crap you slated abfabs new club before they even re-opened I think you get a kick off of bad mouthing clubs I think every club should have a picture of you so they no you are a trouble maker and ban you from entering there club I wonder how many people will totally agree with me

Paddy....sort her out!!"

I don't need sorting out and I can't remember you fucking me at dd but if you did it couldn't have bin that good as I would have remembered and if you did it would have only bin the one time not lots of time

Croydon

Classy lady!!! Lol

No course you wouldn't remember

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

Sorry to interrupt but.....has anybody been here on a weekday evening, what’s it like?

Croydon

If you like having the place for yourself then its great.

Its empty most of the time lol

Radley

"Sorry to interrupt but.....has anybody been here on a weekday evening, what’s it like?"

Not for a long time. I expect it will be quiet unless you can arrange for a party.

I gather that weekends are busier. Having said that, there are days when it does get busy but it is an entirely random thing - no predicting if or when those moments will be. Wish it were more predictable...

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

Thanks for the info....

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Hi I’ve just landed in Slough and looking for somewhere to chill, where is Zeouse? And have you heard of S-Private-Club?

Radley

If you are able to google it then Zeus then it's easy enough to find (20-22 High Street). They open from 1:00pm. The S-Private club is the same building and was a previous club. That closed around 18 months ago (??) when I believe the owners moved abroad.

Walsall

"If you are able to google it then Zeus then it's easy enough to find (20-22 High Street). They open from 1:00pm. The S-Private club is the same building and was a previous club. That closed around 18 months ago (??) when I believe the owners moved abroad. "

Thanks, I hope I’m not the only one there this afternoon!!

Radley

You won't be the only one as the girls will be there. Unless you can arrange to meet someone there then there's no guarantee that you will have company. Try putting up a meet request as well to cover that base but if you do go, head there with the expectation that it will be quiet and you will have a nice relaxing time. Anything beyond that then becomes a beautiful bonus

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Let’s us know how it goes

Walsall

"Let’s us know how it goes"

I’ll write a review, to be honest I need a shower and a shave so I’ll get that at least!

Radley

I'm thinking I might try and squeeze a few hours in on Thursday afternoon. Could do with a chilled afternoon - although I do anticipate being mostly the only punter in there!

Walsall

Well thanks all, you never mentioned it’s a knocking shop! Now I’m an open minded guy and yes it’s lovely to see little girls, (younger than my daughter is a little girl) naked or near enough but I haven’t paid for sex since I was an overpaid apprentice and then only for the devilment of it. £45 for a massage and happy hand job is neither a gay sauna or swinging club in my book. Having said that everyone was very nice the place was spotless, unfortunately the sauna wasn’t working but I’m well steamed, totally relaxed and got to have a shave so not a complete waist of time.

By *moelmoCouple  over a year ago

berkshire

If you read previous forum posts are are lots that state they offer extras. It’s not a swingers place at all. Naturist spa that is ok with swingers play

After a bloody hard week at work I'm heading there tonight around 11.30 if anyone fancies a meet and chat

"If you read previous forum posts are are lots that state they offer extras. It’s not a swingers place at all. Naturist spa that is ok with swingers play"

When I went I was only offered tea, and I was the only one there. Maybe I should be offended that they didn't want to offer me anything else lol!

Radley

That's quite surprising - but also goes to show that they don't push it down your throat. Think of it as a potential treat for your next visit.

By *matoMan  over a year ago

Around here

Not sure that you should or could call them "Romanian Maffia" but the place is run by Romanians who have limited grasp of the local environment, and don't seem interested in learning anything about the real situation in the country/town they want to operate. They keep repeating the same mistakes from the previous incarnation of that place (was then called Divino), also run by Romanians (more or less the same bunch, apparently)

The place is nicely done, has potential, but they don't want to adapt.

Let them sink, and hope that whoever takes over will make a better job of it.

Radley

I suspect that there are enough visitors at the moment that keep them ticking over and, as others have observed, they don't seem overly keen on actively modifying or adapting the venue. If they are happy then ultimately their choice. As it is ours to either go or not go. Not been for quite a few weeks now but I do like it when I get there. For me it's a nice relaxing space which would be even better of there were more visitors but for a few hours to chill out, it ticks the box.

"If you read previous forum posts are are lots that state they offer extras. It’s not a swingers place at all. Naturist spa that is ok with swingers play"

I think this is exactly what the place is the little English guy who works there is constantly amazed by the swinging references

Buckinghamshire

Is the carpark at the back open again yet

Radley

Don't know. When I went past on the High Street last week I could see cars parked in there behind the screens but couldn't be sure if they were public parkers or people associated with the building works. I was there late enough that I could get away with free parking on the street just around the corner.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

Its public knowledge Zeus spa is poor for a swingers venue. Hence why attendance is low there. We can debate all night whether itsba club or not..to me its a poor mans Rios. It hitslow marks on every aspect other than it being relaxing due to the fact it's almost always empty "

I never thought I'd ever hear or see the expression "poor man's Rio's"

» Add a new message to this topic