FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jaydees friday daytimes

Jaydees friday daytimes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entleman kinkster OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Hi all

FB and myself sometime attend milf club @ VA on a Wednesday. There’s usually 40-50 people there mostly couples

We note Jaydees is open on certain Fridays from 1pm onwards. Does anyone have experience of attending in the afternoon/early evening?

Anyone been to the Towie sessions at eureka?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *15TRE55Woman  over a year ago

Edge of Heaven

"Hi all

FB and myself sometime attend milf club @ VA on a Wednesday. There’s usually 40-50 people there mostly couples

We note Jaydees is open on certain Fridays from 1pm onwards. Does anyone have experience of attending in the afternoon/early evening?

Anyone been to the Towie sessions at eureka?"

Jaydees is open from 11am - 2am on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month. Its a nice friendly crowd with lots of fun to be had.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’ve met some lovely people and always had a great time at Jaydees. Must get back there soon

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Hi all

Jaydees is open from 11am - 2am on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month. Its a nice friendly crowd with lots of fun to be had. "

How do we book for this event please.

Edge of Heaven

"Hi all

Jaydees is open from 11am - 2am on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month. Its a nice friendly crowd with lots of fun to be had.

How do we book for this event please."

Drop me a DM

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Hi all

How do we book for this event please.

Drop me a DM "

I’ve messaged you.

Edge of Heaven

Messaged you back, looking forward to seeing you both

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

» Add a new message to this topic