FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons

Chameleons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone who’s been to Chameleons, can you suggest an alternative as good or better? We travel from Manchester but love the hotel option, size of the place, top friendly staff, 2 big jacuzzi and variety of rooms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

To be honest no, still not anywhere that ticks all the boxes Chmas does. That's why it's our favourite. Plus for us a huge advantage is its open all day all week pretty much. Most places we find even if they have accomadation are only open a few hours for a few evening a week. Plus you can get a good meal and do what the he'll you feel. Its kinda like the YMCA really.

Still watching with interest because we'd love to find another place that offers the same.

By *greygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"To be honest no, still not anywhere that ticks all the boxes Chmas does. That's why it's our favourite. Plus for us a huge advantage is its open all day all week pretty much. Most places we find even if they have accomadation are only open a few hours for a few evening a week. Plus you can get a good meal and do what the he'll you feel. Its kinda like the YMCA really.

Still watching with interest because we'd love to find another place that offers the same."

same for us we been to many for a look ect but only members at chams every thing we want from a swinging night out.hard to get single member ship but worth the try

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

"Anyone who’s been to Chameleons, can you suggest an alternative as good or better? We travel from Manchester but love the hotel option, size of the place, top friendly staff, 2 big jacuzzi and variety of rooms. "

As there are no proper clubs in Ireland we have been to many in the Uk, most recently Chams and found it the best Yet,

so good we are back in Mid May and again the end of May

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are there requirements to join as a single Male

By *erkshireBiCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Is there any events on next weekend (Bank Holiday)?

We were thinking of going again next Saturday or Sunday.

Absoutley love Chameleons

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Being honest because chams is so central its a good hub. We would advise maybe Club SX blackpool - there's accommodation at paradise or stay and play. We have always had a good night there and everyone is respectful.

I've yet to find a club that matches Chams. There is always a shortfall in terms of no spa, no overnight stays, no food or people just not being as friendly or welcoming.

By *errynkarenCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Try Liberty Elite near Lutterworth. very upmarket, great food, large dance floor, good free parking and they have newly upgraded accommodation.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

We love Chams, have stayed over once and found the accommodation excellent value.

Tonight we’re in Derby, going to the attic. We’ve not been for well over a year so I expect lots of changes. When we come here we stay at the hallmark inn close to the railway station. It’s about 15 minutes walk from the club. We usually walk but tonight’s bad weather has me contemplating Uber, cost is coming up at a reasonable 4-5 quid

No where better

Kildare

"We love Chams, have stayed over once and found the accommodation excellent value.

Tonight we’re in Derby, going to the attic. We’ve not been for well over a year so I expect lots of changes. When we come here we stay at the hallmark inn close to the railway station. It’s about 15 minutes walk from the club. We usually walk but tonight’s bad weather has me contemplating Uber, cost is coming up at a reasonable 4-5 quid"

We have to get a flight then hire a car to get there but its so well worth it

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

"We love Chams, have stayed over once and found the accommodation excellent value.

Tonight we’re in Derby, going to the attic. We’ve not been for well over a year so I expect lots of changes. When we come here we stay at the hallmark inn close to the railway station. It’s about 15 minutes walk from the club. We usually walk but tonight’s bad weather has me contemplating Uber, cost is coming up at a reasonable 4-5 quid

We have to get a flight then hire a car to get there but its so well worth it "

That’s a good bloody commitment!!

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Love Chams, doing 2 night weekender in June hope for sunbathing and drinks on terrace. Xtasia is nearby for those who like a naughty nightclub xx

Not found anywhere that offers the facilities and atmosphere that chams has...some might have a better this or that but as whole package not found anywhere to beat it..

Kildare

We have to get a flight then hire a car to get there but its so well worth it

That’s a good bloody commitment!! "

Yes but totally worth it

Love chams nowhere like it in uk, we are there saturday

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Chams is our number one choice

Kildare

"Chams is our number one choice"

Has everything ,we cant wait to get back

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

We must of attended on a wrong night as when we went I (J) didn’t like it at all...

Never been back

Kildare

"We must of attended on a wrong night as when we went I (J) didn’t like it at all...

Never been back "

That's a shame we have only been there once and cant wait to go and we have been to many clubs and would consider it the best

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

we attended last friday gone really enjoyed will visit again at some point

Chester

"We must of attended on a wrong night as when we went I (J) didn’t like it at all...

Never been back "

Come on party night 7th June, 13th July xx

fun town

Never been back

Come on party night 7th June, 13th July xx"

We will have to arrange another visit and go along with you guys xx

Chester

Never been back

Come on party night 7th June, 13th July xx

We will have to arrange another visit and go along with you guys xx"

You'll be very welcome xx

Kildare

We were not due back until the end of May but couldn't wait that long so we are there the 17/18th of May as well

Been to Atlantis & Purple Mamba so far and enjoyed both but I think Charms will be the next on the list. Hopefully be able to make it for the May bank holiday!

By *ancsmale64Man  over a year ago

Rossendale

Nope, by far the best all round club have visited to date.

By *greygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Never been back "

wow first couple we ever heard dont like .its fantastic .try again and let us know and we will show you round .

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Never been back "

What day did you go?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are also there on Saturday and staying over at the club. Cannot wait

fun town

Never been back

What day did you go?"

It was a Friday night x

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Never been back

What day did you go?

It was a Friday night x"

Oh wow, Friday is my favourite night, sorry you didn't enjoy it

Never been back

What day did you go?

It was a Friday night x"

Was it Friday just gone? We must admit that last Friday there were to many single guys and not to many couples but its very rare when that happens especially after an event or holiday and not to forgot 2 weeks ago was Easter holiday and bank holiday.However ...in my opinion people who come in mind just to play with others they always seem to forget to have fun some other ways aswell, which is the most important part.

Join us to our party and well make you change your mind

I went yesterday dinner! Was brilliant , didn’t get to stay long but was worth the 3 hour drive can’t wait to go again

By *ntraditionalwomanWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Being honest because chams is so central its a good hub. We would advise maybe Club SX blackpool - there's accommodation at paradise or stay and play. We have always had a good night there and everyone is respectful. "

I agree club sx is a bloody good club , bloody good nights and have great varied events

We lost our club virginity at La Chambre in Sheffield before moving on to our local, The Attic. We might be staying in Birmingham tonight so thinking about Chams for a change. Worth a shot, or head home and go to the Attic instead?

Chester

"We lost our club virginity at La Chambre in Sheffield before moving on to our local, The Attic. We might be staying in Birmingham tonight so thinking about Chams for a change. Worth a shot, or head home and go to the Attic instead?"

Definitely worth a shot x

By *un_couple8178Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Funny enough la chambre was our first club but we now go to chams when we can make it. In fact we are going tonight it's worth every penny fantastic club xx

» Add a new message to this topic