FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Newport

Chams Newport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We love Chams at Darlaston and visit as often as we can. Decided to try Newport Chams instead on a Friday night in a couple of weeks.

Any couples been before and can give us an idea of what to expect?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ina JonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Might get more feedback by posting in the Wales forum.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Me and my Girl love Chams Darlston and have talked to people who have been the Newport one. Firstly it's not open that much (unlike darlaston). I think it's also fair to say it's not as good or equipt. As to what is like heard a few opinions and they are very mixed. Having said that you dont really have any club options in Wales so if your down there anyway why not find out for your self. But personally we wouldn't go out our way to try it.

By *ina JonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Me and my Girl love Chams Darlston and have talked to people who have been the Newport one. Firstly it's not open that much (unlike darlaston). I think it's also fair to say it's not as good or equipt. As to what is like heard a few opinions and they are very mixed. Having said that you dont really have any club options

in Wales so if your down there anyway why not find out for your self. But personally we wouldn't go out our way to try it."

It's only open Friday nights.

» Add a new message to this topic