FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Grand piano

Grand piano

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlo82 OP   Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Does anyone know of any club UK or Europe that has a grand piano in it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Now that's a new fetish to me. Still I read the story about the woman that married the Eiffel Tower.

"Now that's a new fetish to me. Still I read the story about the woman that married the Eiffel Tower."

I don't want to marry one just fuck on top of one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm this sounds like the start of some classy fun.

Just make sure you don’t get into any treble...

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Ive got a Casio Keyboard if thats any good...

Coventry

"Now that's a new fetish to me. Still I read the story about the woman that married the Eiffel Tower.

I don't want to marry one just fuck on top of one "

Don't know about that. What if it was a really nice grand piano? How do you know you won't find your self falling for it in the throws of passion with the other participant/s?

"Ive got a Casio Keyboard if thats any good..."

Don't know if it would work quite as well

"Now that's a new fetish to me. Still I read the story about the woman that married the Eiffel Tower.

Don't know about that. What if it was a really nice grand piano? How do you know you won't find your self falling for it in the throws of passion with the other participant/s? "

The only inanimate object I love is my wand

Coventry

Don't know about that. What if it was a really nice grand piano? How do you know you won't find your self falling for it in the throws of passion with the other participant/s?

The only inanimate object I love is my wand "

For now, can't wait to see the couples profile. It'll be novel, some true diversity on FAB.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not very comfortable op and bound to hit a few bum notes

By *hamelessAndHussyCouple  over a year ago

Uckfield

We were talking to people last night about a house party where there is one..

"Not very comfortable op and bound to hit a few bum notes"

Haha very droll

For now, can't wait to see the couples profile. It'll be novel, some true diversity on FAB."

I think I'll pass on that idea.... if the only way I can have a couples profile is that I may as well shuffle off to the convent now

Coventry

For now, can't wait to see the couples profile. It'll be novel, some true diversity on FAB.

I think I'll pass on that idea.... if the only way I can have a couples profile is that I may as well shuffle off to the convent now "

That don't suprise me on bit, they often have a piano or two at a convent. You could fill you boots. Maybe more than one piano at the same time. I can imagine you becoming well know for spending all your time in the music amongst your sisters.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

You mean pretty woman style in the hotel lol x it would be pretty amazing but they aren't cheap... think s private party maybe your best best

"You mean pretty woman style in the hotel lol x it would be pretty amazing but they aren't cheap... think s private party maybe your best best "

Yeah irs just the £1k+ price tag that's off putting x

I think I'll pass on that idea.... if the only way I can have a couples profile is that I may as well shuffle off to the convent now

That don't suprise me on bit, they often have a piano or two at a convent. You could fill you boots. Maybe more than one piano at the same time. I can imagine you becoming well know for spending all your time in the music amongst your sisters."

I'm not that big.... I wouldnt spread across 2

Coventry

That don't suprise me on bit, they often have a piano or two at a convent. You could fill you boots. Maybe more than one piano at the same time. I can imagine you becoming well know for spending all your time in the music amongst your sisters.

I'm not that big.... I wouldnt spread across 2 "

And you'll never will be with that attitude. Never be afraid to follow your dreams, you can do it!

And you'll never will be with that attitude. Never be afraid to follow your dreams, you can do it!"

Hmmm I'll pass thanks

Coventry

And you'll never will be with that attitude. Never be afraid to follow your dreams, you can do it!

Hmmm I'll pass thanks "

It's 2019, don't be afraid to come out of the closet. I'm sure people would respect and support your wishes to have a relationship with an instrument. After all so many others have one with a complete tool and no one bats an eyelid. After all love is love.

Hmmm I'll pass thanks

It's 2019, don't be afraid to come out of the closet. I'm sure people would respect and support your wishes to have a relationship with an instrument. After all so many others have one with a complete tool and no one bats an eyelid. After all love is love."

def not in the market for a relationship with an instrument of tool.

Now if some gorgeous tall dark individual wishes to make themself known....

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Hmmm I'll pass thanks

It's 2019, don't be afraid to come out of the closet. I'm sure people would respect and support your wishes to have a relationship with an instrument. After all so many others have one with a complete tool and no one bats an eyelid. After all love is love.

Now if some gorgeous tall dark individual wishes to make themself known.... "

"Tem cents a dance - that's what they pay me..."

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

I've got a piano but not a grand...didn't even know there was a fetish for it...

Coventry

Hmmm I'll pass thanks

Now if some gorgeous tall dark individual wishes to make themself known.... "

I don't know. I get the striding for perfection but sometimes you have to take the offers you can get. Anyways a grand piano has more wood that most men and they don't run away easily.

Hmmm I'll pass thanks

Now if some gorgeous tall dark individual wishes to make themself known....

I don't know. I get the striding for perfection but sometimes you have to take the offers you can get. Anyways a grand piano has more wood that most men and they don't run away easily."

Erm I don't settle. Life is too short to settle! Plus tad cheeky of you to suggest I should.

Agree wholeheartedly esp men in the north east. They'd shit themself if they saw a vagina

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I've thought about this in the past and through working with and repairing pianos I've concluded that it's not very practical. They are quite tall so the top is a no go zone unless there's something to stand on. Keybeds all though we'll built aren't designed to be hugely load bearing and unless you have the lid down on the keyboard you could do a lot of damage to that also. I know that it wouldn't be yours but pianos are expensive things to fix when broken. If you do manage to find yourself in the possible position please be careful, but let us know how the performance was

"I've thought about this in the past and through working with and repairing pianos I've concluded that it's not very practical. They are quite tall so the top is a no go zone unless there's something to stand on. Keybeds all though we'll built aren't designed to be hugely load bearing and unless you have the lid down on the keyboard you could do a lot of damage to that also. I know that it wouldn't be yours but pianos are expensive things to fix when broken. If you do manage to find yourself in the possible position please be careful, but let us know how the performance was "

I would ensure no harm came to the piano. Even just bent over it would be agreeable

Coventry

"I've thought about this in the past and through working with and repairing pianos I've concluded that it's not very practical. They are quite tall so the top is a no go zone unless there's something to stand on. Keybeds all though we'll built aren't designed to be hugely load bearing and unless you have the lid down on the keyboard you could do a lot of damage to that also. I know that it wouldn't be yours but pianos are expensive things to fix when broken. If you do manage to find yourself in the possible position please be careful, but let us know how the performance was

I would ensure no harm came to the piano. Even just bent over it would be agreeable "

Yes be careful, Save the Piano and Instrument Watch are quite a militant organisations. They have been know to be violent. I trust the Piano would be consensual and not exploited in this act for your own perverted gratification?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Has anyone found a club with a grand piano yet ?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Ronnie Scotts?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Ronnie Scotts? "

"Ronnie Scotts? "