FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest Leeds

Quest Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ng1983 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

We are planning a visit to Quest in June. We have never been before but have been to clubs closer to home. Any must knows that we might not have seen on their website? The reviews look good. Has anyone been that would like to share their experiences or any top tips they might have to help us have a comfortable experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

It's a small club but never had a bad time there. Avoid it now simply because it's close to my ex... but do miss it as an option of a club . Daytime especially it's great x

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"It's a small club but never had a bad time there. Avoid it now simply because it's close to my ex... but do miss it as an option of a club . Daytime especially it's great x "

Hi; do you happen to know what the membership fee would be? Excluding entrance fee...I’ve only been on a Tuesday afternoon and a Friday event night.

By *eedsnewbiesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

What is the mr&mrs erotic evnts night like for couples and single ladies? Thinking of going this weekend 18th.

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"What is the mr&mrs erotic evnts night like for couples and single ladies? Thinking of going this weekend 18th."

We would recommend trying them.

Usually really good nights, been to quite a lot of their events. Tend to be much busier than non event nights.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's a small club but never had a bad time there. Avoid it now simply because it's close to my ex... but do miss it as an option of a club . Daytime especially it's great x

Hi; do you happen to know what the membership fee would be? Excluding entrance fee...I’ve only been on a Tuesday afternoon and a Friday event night. "

It tells you on the website

By *amp and dragonCouple  over a year ago

leeds

They only sell soft drinks so if your wanting alcohol you will need to take your own

Enjoy we regularly attend and it’s a friendly clean club with great staff x

Great club, the events are amazing too

Great club, small but very clean, great staff, take your own alcohol, a few play rooms and normally a good mix of people there.

Quest is a great club . One of our favourites.. The staff are very helpful and members are friendly.. We go at least once a week and really enjoy going.

Hope you have a great time x

By *ng1983 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

Thank you everyone! It's great to hear so many have had a good experience there.

Gem

By *antzsudburyMan  over a year ago

Sudbury

Can I ask if loads of single men go? I am thinking of going this week, but don't want go if loads of single men go as I would imagine that can annoy the couples.

"Can I ask if loads of single men go? I am thinking of going this week, but don't want go if loads of single men go as I would imagine that can annoy the couples. "

They have a good balance at Quest.. Saturday's are Couples and single female nights

Friday's and Sunday's single males are allowed.. Have a look on the forums to see if they have any events .. We travel to different clubs up and down and still love Quest

Yorkshire

"Can I ask if loads of single men go? I am thinking of going this week, but don't want go if loads of single men go as I would imagine that can annoy the couples.

They have a good balance at Quest.. Saturday's are Couples and single female nights

Friday's and Sunday's single males are allowed.. Have a look on the forums to see if they have any events .. We travel to different clubs up and down and still love Quest "

Only the 1st and 3rd Saturday nights of the month are couples/single females only, the rest of the Saturday nights single men are welcome in the club. We have noticed that not that many single men seem to bother on Saturdays as they may be unsure which week it is.

Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 21/05/19 12:55:54]

"Can I ask if loads of single men go? I am thinking of going this week, but don't want go if loads of single men go as I would imagine that can annoy the couples.

Friday's and Sunday's single males are allowed.. Have a look on the forums to see if they have any events .. We travel to different clubs up and down and still love Quest

Only the 1st and 3rd Saturday nights of the month are couples/single females only, the rest of the Saturday nights single men are welcome in the club. We have noticed that not that many single men seem to bother on Saturdays as they may be unsure which week it is. "

Does anyone have a link to the website as I cannot find it? Thank you ??(

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Definitely worth it.

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Does anyone have a link to the website as I cannot find it? Thank you ??("

Questswingers.co.uk

By *ugarandspice9569Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Our favourite club.

We can only echo what's been said above, fantastic staff, very clean, usually a good selection of people in there and we adore the Hot Tub.

The only downside is we don't get chance to go anywhere as often as we'd like.

S & S

By *hird wheelWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"We are planning a visit to Quest in June. We have never been before but have been to clubs closer to home. Any must knows that we might not have seen on their website? The reviews look good. Has anyone been that would like to share their experiences or any top tips they might have to help us have a comfortable experience? "

I adore quest it’s clean, safe and very friendly even when I went as a single female I felt comfortable

Friday's and Sunday's single males are allowed.. Have a look on the forums to see if they have any events .. We travel to different clubs up and down and still love Quest "

Couples and single females only 1st and 3rd Sat but as has been said it's a great club for us it's one of the best we've seen. Male

By *antzsudburyMan  over a year ago

Sudbury

Thank you all for your answers xx Hopefully see some of you on Friday there for my first visit. x

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hope you have a great time x

» Add a new message to this topic