FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in Madrid

Clubs in Madrid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are off to Madrid next month and would like to visit a swingers club, does anyone have any suggestions? TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went to one called Encuentros VIP. Really good set up. Nightclub theme in the middle with open and private play rooms coming off it. Also a dark room and hot tub. Not huge but big enough. Has it’s own bar but think there was a funny sort of set up regarding paying for drinks, can’t for the life of me remember what it was though. Probably because I couldn’t work it out at the time . Anyway we would go back.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Yes, I think I went there. Interesting decor, great music. Dead on weekdays, it seems. It has a forum though.

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

We like Cap Madrid (Prosperidad)a lot - wet spa venue with a first class set up ... great rooms, large and playful jacuzzi / pool, specific play zones like bars, glory holes, cuffs etc ... and gorgeous Spaniards who know to sensually satisfy themselves and visitors. Happy to pm any op to discuss. Attending 8 June ... couples or single ladies very much invited to catch up with us.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We like Cap Madrid (Prosperidad)a lot - wet spa venue with a first class set up ... great rooms, large and playful jacuzzi / pool, specific play zones like bars, glory holes, cuffs etc ... and gorgeous Spaniards who know to sensually satisfy themselves and visitors. Happy to pm any op to discuss. Attending 8 June ... couples or single ladies very much invited to catch up with us. "

Sounds awesome! We r going 14th -18th.

By *arcoslatinoMan  over a year ago

madrid

I would recommend you the Cap as well is really nice, they got rooms they got a huge pool and sauna, the entry cost you only 25 euros and includes all the drinks without alcohol

If you want me to meet you there just let me know

By *ndul-GentMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Spanish can pleasure other than ourselves hun, try a Spanish lover next time, you might not want to come back

» Add a new message to this topic