FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Young people attending swingers clubs

Young people attending swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, not yet managed an actual club, how do I go about getting myself to one? Want to do it right! I’m sure people have do’s and dont’s.. and are young people as welcome as the rest??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Look at the website of the club you want to visit. It will have information about membership, dress code etc.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

When you said young people I expected to see a guy in late teens/early 20’s. Your profile says you’re 29, I wouldn’t call that young to be going to clubs. You will find many people there if a similar age to you.

As a single guy you need to find a club that you like the look of and check out their membership requirements, some of them may have a waiting list to apply to join.

When you do go to a club be polite, respectful, friendly and talkative. Don’t just sit in a corner, be a social butterfly don’t drink too much and whatever you do don’t join the wanking zombie ranks by following women/couples around tugging as you go

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids do a night once a month young guns and mums were the age limit is dropped to 21 but the max limit for the night is 40

By *aturally sexyCouple  over a year ago

watford

It’s cubs and cougars at Eureka on Friday evening.

By *kinnyBirdWoman  over a year ago

Longford

Heathrow AbFab have a lot of members your age.

We don’t allow under 21 to join. This is 1 because we feel they are not experienced in life yet (not all) and as one of only 2 clubs we know of that a fully licensed we requested a age limit on our licence to keep everyone safe.

We cater for everyone. Licences bar, huge disco, pool, cinema rooms both open and private and a very dark room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

29 is about right for starting out in clubs. Plenty your age come along. Think I started at 32

» Add a new message to this topic