FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > decent spa facilities

decent spa facilities

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyJayne OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Is there anywhere with really decent (think actual day spa quality) facilities? I love getting horny and wound up in the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room and Day spas get really annoyed with any fun goings on in the relaxation room

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Infusions Blackpool has a sauna, hot tub and swimming pool, no steam room though but for under £10 to get in cant really complain.

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Infusions Blackpool has a sauna, hot tub and swimming pool, no steam room though but for under £10 to get in cant really complain."

There are plenty of wet areas in spas but it's the level of quality (yes I'd pay day spa prices)...

Mind you if your services were on offer too that would be a whole other kettle of fish.

"Infusions Blackpool has a sauna, hot tub and swimming pool, no steam room though but for under £10 to get in cant really complain.

There are plenty of wet areas in spas but it's the level of quality (yes I'd pay day spa prices)...

Mind you if your services were on offer too that would be a whole other kettle of fish. "

Funny you should mention that. I will be trying to contact the owners to see if I can set up for a mid-week afternoon in one of their rooms and provide free massages, will keep you posted!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

If you are down south at all Rio's in Kentish Town is our favourite. We have also heard good things about Bristol Gardens in Brighton and are keen to check it out.

Burnleyish (She/They)

"If you are down south at all Rio's in Kentish Town is our favourite. We have also heard good things about Bristol Gardens in Brighton and are keen to check it out. "

Oh god. Last time I went to Rio's I locked myself in a room just to get some quiet. Even then had men knocking on the door and not leaving me alone.

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Funny you should mention that. I will be trying to contact the owners to see if I can set up for a mid-week afternoon in one of their rooms and provide free massages, will keep you posted!"

Please do! (Instantly bookmarks thread)

"Funny you should mention that. I will be trying to contact the owners to see if I can set up for a mid-week afternoon in one of their rooms and provide free massages, will keep you posted!

Please do! (Instantly bookmarks thread)"

Will hotlist you and add a note x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The wet room facilities at Partners are quite impressive by club standards.

Burnleyish (She/They)

Yeah they are about the best I've found so far.

Anyone want to private hire a spa for some happy naked spa times?

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

Rios has its share of assholes thats sadly true. But staff are very quick to deal with them if you ask. The sound folk will not be offeded if you do in fact we would be greatful.

Its my first ever club and been going a long time now. The spa facilities are good quality and Day times are far less likely to attract so meny Nurds.

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

A sexy day spa would be amazing!!! I love a spa! The clubs that I’ve been to have always been lacking in that department.

Burnleyish (She/They)

"A sexy day spa would be amazing!!! I love a spa! The clubs that I’ve been to have always been lacking in that department."

I know right. I know of a day spa that you can hire out privately for a couple of hours. I have always wondered how they would feel about it being at the very least hired out for a "naturist" group, it's only about £300 for 2 hours. With a Max of 30 people works out at £10 each!

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"A sexy day spa would be amazing!!! I love a spa! The clubs that I’ve been to have always been lacking in that department.

I know right. I know of a day spa that you can hire out privately for a couple of hours. I have always wondered how they would feel about it being at the very least hired out for a "naturist" group, it's only about £300 for 2 hours. With a Max of 30 people works out at £10 each! "

That would be an excellent idea if they’d go for it but they probably wouldn’t unfortunately

By *ambsLad2Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Bristol Gardens is great. Just be a bit discrete if you want any fun outside the restrooms. It's possible but the staff are never too far away.

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Infusions blackpool very nice club sauna and jacuzzi also a large swimming pool which you can swim naked

If you're ever in the southwest swingers quay has fantastic facilities. Massive Jacuzzi.

» Add a new message to this topic