FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > wheelchair accesable clubs,lancs ?

wheelchair accesable clubs,lancs ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndymorecambe OP   Man  over a year ago

morecambe

I remember asking a while ago if anyone knew of a club that's wheelchair acessable in Lancashire.always wanted to go to one ever since I went to quest in leeds,loved it but my ms now means id never get up the steps.il start to contact clubs in blackpool etc but first id ask yhou lovely boys and girls.

cheers

Andrew x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I remember asking a while ago if anyone knew of a club that's wheelchair acessable in Lancashire.always wanted to go to one ever since I went to quest in leeds,loved it but my ms now means id never get up the steps.il start to contact clubs in blackpool etc but first id ask yhou lovely boys and girls.

cheers

Andrew x"

I actually thought Quest was the best club for wheelchair access, as the owners wife was a wheelchair user due to MS!

Maybe I am mistaken. I think there has been posts about wheelchair access to clubs on here a few times, so maybe do a forum search to check previous replies.

I do know that Attic Derby, Chams Darlaston and Townhouse Wirral have loads of stairs.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

I'd ring the clubs up, maybe visit in the day, to assess the access. I'm sure they would help you, as long as they have notice, and maybe trial run on a weekday visit when they have the capacity to help

By *asteregg01Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I remember asking a while ago if anyone knew of a club that's wheelchair acessable in Lancashire.always wanted to go to one ever since I went to quest in leeds,loved it but my ms now means id never get up the steps.il start to contact clubs in blackpool etc but first id ask yhou lovely boys and girls.

cheers

Andrew x"

The old Quest wasnt wheelchair accessible, perhaps that's where you went.

The new Quest has moved to specially designed premises that are suitable for wheelchair access. As above, Jo is in a wheelchair so all on one level and wide enough to accomodate a chair.

morecambe

cheers for the reply easteregg good to know about quest,i mentioned it as it was the only club ive been to.i live in Morecambe so am really looking for clubs near me

morecambe

thanks for the input,im going to gety in touch with clubs in blackpool,where most near me are.x

morecambe

thanks il search for past posts and will contact clubs in blackpool where most near me seem to be located x

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I hope you find a club near you but if not Quest is definitely the most wheelchair accessible club in UK.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

You’ll be able to get into the bar area at Sx as it’s on the ground floor, the dungeon, wet room, toilets and a small play area are also on the ground floor but the main play room are up a flight of stairs

» Add a new message to this topic